Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
ADMINBILL - Have you NO shame? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
ADMINBILL - Have you NO shame? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
ADMINBILL - Have you NO shame? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
ADMINBILL - Have you NO shame? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
ADMINBILL - Have you NO shame? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
ADMINBILL - Have you NO shame? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
ADMINBILL - Have you NO shame? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
ADMINBILL - Have you NO shame? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
ADMINBILL - Have you NO shame? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
ADMINBILL - Have you NO shame? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
ADMINBILL - Have you NO shame? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
ADMINBILL - Have you NO shame? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
ADMINBILL - Have you NO shame? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
ADMINBILL - Have you NO shame? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
ADMINBILL - Have you NO shame? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
ADMINBILL - Have you NO shame? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
ADMINBILL - Have you NO shame? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
ADMINBILL - Have you NO shame? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
ADMINBILL - Have you NO shame? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
ADMINBILL - Have you NO shame? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

ADMINBILL - Have you NO shame?

4 posters

Go down

ADMINBILL - Have you NO shame? Empty ADMINBILL - Have you NO shame?

Post by Scotchie Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:21 am

ADMINBILL, why do you continue to keep your members on the endless rollercoaster?  "Next week", "Tuesday or Wednesday", "End of the month".............all lies.  You are aware the zim is a worthless piece of crap!  You know the dinar has NO CHANCE of revaluing this year, as long as Iraq is under IMF/World  Bank/UN sanctions.  Why not be an honest broker and tell your members, "I have no information that the old zim is real currency/bond, and the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar is many months away".?  That is what a decent, honest man would do.  ADMINBILL, your members will come to the realization everything you say is hopium, not fact, and your reputation will be shot, more than it is now after publishing personal information of one of your members.  To my WSOMN friends, you are being fed misinformation every time ADMINBILL opens his mouth.  Be very careful what you say or your personal information will be broadcast by ADMINBILL, as he has no decency!

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

ADMINBILL - Have you NO shame? Empty Re: ADMINBILL - Have you NO shame?

Post by Ssmith Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:49 am

AdminBill has no Shame or Decency.  None at all.  If he did, he would do as you suggested.....  Fess up that the ZIM is worthless and Iraq is not on the verge of some grand revaluation of their currency.

In the meantime, little man Bill rules with an iron fist and members wait on his next bit of intel.

ADMINBILL - Have you NO shame? Avatar?id=1618224&m=75&t=1481246793
TED1016

Mundane Monday without anyone daring to make a prediction for fear of being wrong and losing all their followers. Like these folks don’t realize that many of us here are hanging our last hope on this thing coming through before we pass away leaving all of currency to those kids of ours who never thought any of this would come in to the light of reality.

Unfortunately many of us here are only in this predicament because we heaped all that we had to spare on building our kids to be better at maturing than we were. What’s the saying the apple does not fall far from the tree. You know I look through all my papers and realize that I haven’t the slightest idea of why I held on to all the papers I have. Imagine the kids seeing our currency and throwing it away.

Most gracious and Heavenly Father, I come again on behalf of myself and many of my friends here on WSOMN. You see Lord we know this is going to happen and it would really come in handy to settle up so many of our physical needs and financials as well. Please help our members with health issues first as we with possible material losses can always buy more stuff…Amen and Amen

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

ADMINBILL - Have you NO shame? Empty Yes, Ted

Post by Scotchie Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:14 am

You are in this predicament because you listen to ADMINBILL and the other phony gurus and intel providers.  You see, ADMINBILL and the others have no shame.  They do not care if you spend your hard earned monies on worthless exotic currencies, rather than paying bills, saving for the future, or enjoying a good dinner out.  You will learn, as will all WSOMN members, that ADMINBILL is not you friend.  He will tell you anything to keep you hooked.  It is just like crack.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:11 pm

ADMINBILL - Have you NO shame? Avatar?id=1605942&m=73&t=1463758806
DynaDong
Avon, RC, Hi. A little weary of the waiting as I'm sure everyone is

ADMINBILL - Have you NO shame? Avatar?id=1621487&m=75&t=1489819691
Avon Lady
DD ,,, AND ITS OK TO FEEL THAT WAY.... BUT TRY TO KEEP YOURSELF POSITIVE...

ADMINBILL - Have you NO shame? Avatar?id=1621565&m=75&t=1489970158
RaginCajun
NO ONE IN THIS ROOM CONTROLS THE RV, IF SO WE WOULD HAVE BEEN DONE ALREADY. OUR GOAL IS TO KEEP EVERYONE ON THE RIDE TILL THE END

ADMINBILL - Have you NO shame? Avatar?id=1614146&m=75&t=1472441702
arbat
For about 14 years, I have been in a state of expectation of an RV SOON. This has caused me to fail in my responsibility to do the needed things to plan and work and make a more decent living. I regret that I have allowed this, and have changed. I encourage everyone to go forward with your life as if the RV would not not ever happen. Wasting time in high expectation will not make the Rv happen. I remain HOPEFUL, but sober.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:22 pm

RaginCajun wrote:OUR GOAL IS TO KEEP EVERYONE ON THE RIDE TILL THE END

Yep, that's exactly what the scammers want. Nice of RaginCajun to make it so clear that he supports their goals.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:08 am

Can you imagine what all the currency dealers would do if everyone found out that what the Gurus have been doing is all a scam?

ADMINBILL - Have you NO shame? 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum