Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Q & A w/FireFly 4/15/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Q & A w/FireFly 4/15/17   Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:06 pm

FF, can I ask a question

As long as it'snot about Zimbabqw

Zimbabwe

sorry, tying in the drk

I just want to know your opinion, but I understand

Well it sure didn't take long for chucky to scoot out of here

Did I miss much this evening

Not sure, just walked in the door Smile

April 27,28,29......

what about it?

lolo, those dates are for????

When I hear a date I turn and run the other way

as fast as i can

Give me a break ....sheesh

When Abadi was sworn in Frank said he knew all along that Abadi would get in but didn't want to give it way

I went on record and openly disagred with them

banged

he baned his fist on the table even

Frank and Delta also vehemently staed that Maliki would be re-e;ected

Exactly Beloved

((+(((((Ff))))))))

FF, the people I choose to listen to don't do calls

Nite Matilda

GN all have an enriching Holi Days.....

Now that's an interesting investment !!!!

So why even ask me questions

FF, I so understand

But I'm talking to a wall it seems

I keep telling you ffolks, be VERY careful who you listen to

I think it is amazing that frank is still doing call and people are still listening

Give me a break ....sheesh

When Abadi was sworn in Frank said he knew all along that Abadi would get in but didn't want to give it way

I went on record and openly disagred with them

banged

he baned his fist on the table even

Frank and Delta also vehemently staed that Maliki would be re-e;ected
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Q & A w/FireFly 4/15/17   Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:10 pm

just was reading bottom to top in chat and noticed FF chastizing (mildly) any who listen to folks who do calls...?

...well for all we know THAT is who his sources are ...you see my PROBLEM with "info" from anyone is that no one shares or 'outs' their sources...they just say things - imply it is important and there you have it.

...I dont know ANY info guy personally and I'm TRYING to get a handle on "information" just like everyoine, but I have to do it the hard way like taking people at their word. I'm here in THIS room because of a charachter nasme of AB who like others in the past SEEMS to have integrity.

...He posts a little cryptic info rarely and other times stands wuietly on the corner of "waiting and Too" pointing his finger in a certain direction. It sometimes gives me hope, but does little to help my frustrations...

I'm NOT really the type to read article after article in some foreign newspaper as the news from everywhere has been indicted as "false" at least SOME of the time. WHile I'm not 'stupid'(I think) I can appreciate the VERY OBVIOUS nature of some 'nebulous' info on the world news platform.

FRUSTRATING is the fact NO one at any time has brought "proof" and my most basic hopes are right there...HOPING for some basic "proof"...now after 12 years in this I'm convinced...

...Getting an appointment or actually going to the bank will do for "proof"...THAT is just me I suppose. ANyway I have a difficult time with folks condeming others in a broad fashion and laugh at the "posturing" from peeps who many SEEM to want to sound as IF they actually know anything...WHICH is also just my humble opinion!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Integrity?   Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:23 pm

ADMINBILL lost ALL integrity when he posted Scotchie's personal information on his chat board.  It is a huge WARNING to all members of WSOMN not to share personal information with anyone, especially ADMINBILL, as it can and will be used against you, even without any reason or purpose.  I look forward to the time WSOMN's ADMINBILL finally agrees that the zim is worthless, and that the revaluation of the dinar is many, many months off...into 2018 at the earliest.  Then ADMINBILL would get some integrity back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Q & A w/FireFly 4/15/17   Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:28 pm

There is no honor among thieves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Q & A w/FireFly 4/15/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: