Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraqi parliament approves law confiscating Saddam money I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi parliament approves law confiscating Saddam money I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraqi parliament approves law confiscating Saddam money I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi parliament approves law confiscating Saddam money I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi parliament approves law confiscating Saddam money I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi parliament approves law confiscating Saddam money I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi parliament approves law confiscating Saddam money I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi parliament approves law confiscating Saddam money I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi parliament approves law confiscating Saddam money I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi parliament approves law confiscating Saddam money I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi parliament approves law confiscating Saddam money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi parliament approves law confiscating Saddam money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi parliament approves law confiscating Saddam money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi parliament approves law confiscating Saddam money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi parliament approves law confiscating Saddam money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqi parliament approves law confiscating Saddam money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqi parliament approves law confiscating Saddam money I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqi parliament approves law confiscating Saddam money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqi parliament approves law confiscating Saddam money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraqi parliament approves law confiscating Saddam money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Iraqi parliament approves law confiscating Saddam money

2 posters

Go down

Iraqi parliament approves law confiscating Saddam money Empty Iraqi parliament approves law confiscating Saddam money

Post by RamblerNash Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:01 pm

Iraqi parliament approves law confiscating Saddam money

15.04.2017 | 20:14 GMT

Reuters Faleh Kheiber
Saddam Hussein in 2000

The Iraqi Council of Representatives approved the decision to seize and confiscate property belonging to the former regime, headed by Saddam Hussein and his family and relatives.

The law stipulates the confiscation of "movable and immovable property of Saddam Hussein, the former head of the Baathist regime, his wives, children, grandchildren and relatives to the second degree and their agents."

The decision also included the confiscation of funds of 52 members of the former regime, including former Foreign Minister Tariq Aziz, former Defense Minister Sultan Hashim Ahmed and former Iraqi Vice President Taha Yassin Ramadan.

For his part, the head of the Parliamentary Accountability and Reconciliation Committee MP Hisham Suhail that the law solves many problems, pointing out that the decision revoked the decision of the Governing Council (formed by Washington in Iraq after the invasion) No. 76 is the confiscation of movable and immovable assets of the list of 55 wanted.

Al-Suhail added that "since 2003 and until now these funds are reserved and some have not been confiscated," pointing out that some of the fraud and the issuance of judicial decisions to defraud the decision of the Governing Council.

He pointed out that "the new law relates to a large segment and most of them have similarities with names of officials of the former regime."

Source: Agencies

Ali Jaafar

LINK

Iraqi parliament approves law confiscating Saddam money 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Iraqi parliament approves law confiscating Saddam money Empty Re: Iraqi parliament approves law confiscating Saddam money

Post by Ponee Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:00 am

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum