Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

SitRep 4/15/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: SitRep 4/15/17   Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:15 pm

SITREP
RV Intel
Saturday
April 15, 2017
02:00 EDT

---------

All three dozen of the Admiral's direct paymasters were hydrated as of yesterday Friday.

Complete military portfolios were activated at each off site redemption centers starting 7pm EDT Friday.

Drones and spy planes are being used to monitor travel routes and exchange center locations / traffic.

T4 redemptions are occurring in specified segments at those locations.

Redemption center staff checks in at 5:30am, 11:30am, 5:30pm & 11:30pm daily.

HSBC told their midnight crew would get the RV start sometime Saturday.

Military base redemption staff reporting nightly at 8pm EDT for ZIM only redemptions.

Fresh food and drinks are catered in and placed out every night by 11pm EDT.

Easter weekend is the known go period per the St. Germaine Trust, but unknown is the actual start time--this is why there's a North Korean flare up happening now--all in an attempt to stop the RV.

Trump has been left out of all relevant political and military correspondence from day one in the White House, and why he is sent to Mar-a-Largo each weekend.

Trump plays a public part during the week in order to keep his amnesty package.

Dunford is running the country militarily and Ryan politically behind the scenes.

No new Republic president will have superior military authority anymore, and this is why Trump is being allowed to look so foolish with regards to Syria and North Korea.

The Republic has fundamentally changed the Constitution to limit Presidential military authority.

Trump's tax returns being released later this month will lead to his impeachment call by Paul Ryan with Mike Pence's approval.

Trump will resign after the new budget is passed on April 28th and take all the deficit spending blame for Ryan.

Once tax day ends on Saturday April 15, expect 800#s to pop out, as that ends the 2016 tax collection period, legally--as well as the USA, Inc's fiduciary books permanently.

Look for a midnight release between April 15 & April 16 as that's when the Christian Orthodox churches celebrate the Easter holiday.

UPDATE 1:49 PM EDT: 

All 28,000 Wells Fargo employees are to report into work tonight at 6:30 PM EST to begin the exchange process
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TWW

PostSubject: Going for years now...   Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:40 pm

Well, quite the read again and again for several years. TONIGHT-MIDNIGHT-SUNDAY-NIGHT-AGAIN?????

I sure would like to read the entire report with a link. I know I ask for a full link many times but no one ever send a link(???). Just because so called guru's seems to just type a hype hiding behind a 'puter screen. I will check back for link(s).
Back to top Go down
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SitRep 4/15/17   Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:49 pm

@TWW wrote:
Well, quite the read again and again for several years. TONIGHT-MIDNIGHT-SUNDAY-NIGHT-AGAIN?????

I sure would like to read the entire report with a link. I know I ask for a full link many times but no one ever send a link(???). Just because so called guru's seems to just type a hype hiding behind a 'puter screen. I will check back for link(s).

Yep, we would ALL love to see the links from these people. 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: SitRep 4/15/17   Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:51 pm

So Dunford is running the miltary...basically, you just explained that the new Republic is no different than the old guard.  Dunford bombed Syria (no Congressional war declaration), and Dunford bombed Afghanistan (no Congressional war declaration).  In other words, Dunford is controlled by the cabal.

Dunford, Ryan, Trump, Pence...blah blah blah...nothing will happen by April 16th, nothing will happen by end of April...remember folks, the author of ShitRep is Yosef...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
combonchic

PostSubject: Re: SitRep 4/15/17   Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:13 pm

Do you really expect us to believe this nonsense
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FloridaJohnny
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: SitRep 4/15/17   Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:32 pm

I just walked into my local Wells Fargo office and asked him where he'll be at midnight tonight. He said he'd be home decorating Easter eggs for tomorrow. I know for a fact he's LYING. I have it on good authority that his wife will be doing the decorating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SitRep 4/15/17   Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:18 pm

@FloridaJohnny wrote:
I just walked into my local Wells Fargo office and asked him where he'll be at midnight tonight. He said he'd be home decorating Easter eggs for tomorrow. I know for a fact he's LYING. I have it on good authority that his wife will be doing the decorating.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: SitRep 4/15/17   Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:22 pm

Yosef you astound me with your imagination, LoL,,!,! & a split personality on top of everything else, LoL,,!,!! & being bipolar helps too I guess, nevertheless you got some people fooled, lol,,,, I know Gary's YouTube channel people are waiting with baited breath, LoL,,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: SitRep 4/15/17   Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:38 pm

@TWW wrote:

There's a good reason why no links are provided.  All the "intel" is nothing more than lies.....  there is no truth to any of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bulldog59

PostSubject: Hmm   Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:17 pm

Well now, maybe this cay can join Frank26 in the Federal Daycare Center for conman and other criminals. I hear TNT Phony's cell is available with NO deposit and a 25 Year Lease !

Thank you My Ladies for finally pointing out the truth and sharing facts instead of more BS Hype.
Back to top Go down
ChrisB

PostSubject: Re: SitRep 4/15/17   Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:23 pm

More stupid stuff from sitrep who has been writing this stuff from how long??????
Back to top Go down
View user profile

SitRep 4/15/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-