Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WSOMN Friday Drama 4/14/17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WSOMN Friday Drama 4/14/17   Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:51 pm

How's the temperature on THE MORAL HIGHGROUND today? 
The morning will be so much better when SNICKERS LINDAR AND GIRAFFE bring in their revelations!  No fun allowed in this room.  Did you not get the memo?

No, no memo

Can't we all just get along?

SANDY Apparently not

Blonde. Here's a suggestion. Get over it or go talk with Jerri

Blondie

bigmac get over what?

I SEE WE HAVE SOME EXCITEMENT GOING ON ....BLONDIE.... GM GIRLFRIEND.... GOT PLANS FOR THE EASTER WEEKEND ?

AVON Yeah, another banning

AWWW COME ON,,, IGNORE ALL THAT .... BE JOLLY.... ARE YOU PLANNING ANYTHING FOR EASTER

Can anyone share Blondie's intel

Hey VAS my GREEK GOD! Hope I didn't offend you or that you took that as a "sexual innuendo" "cursing" or whatever the other thingy was'

BLONDIE - DO NOT BE A HORSE'S REAR END.

ADMIN It's genetic

BLONDIE - I HAVE GOT TO MEET YOU IN PERSON ONE DAY SOON

Good morning Admin Bill! Any news on those elusive 800#'s yet?

NO NEWS YET

Blondie if my mother knew I was talking to you...she would disown me and condemn me to Hell! No joke!

KERMIT - NO BUT I LIKE FLOWERS

AZ I feel your pain, but they really did love us and I do think they are proud

HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY KERMIT. I WILL BE AT WORK LATER TODAY KERMIT SO PLEASE TRY NOT TO DELETE YOURSELF. SUNNYSPLACE WAS DOING HER BEST FOR YOU.

Just so you know. I appreciate Blondie's whit and humor. I, as well as others, love to see her in the room.

I agree with you Warsaw...brings life to the room

We are all adults here, if you don't like what is written.....Don't Read.

WAR SONJA BEAGS GUNSLINGA Thanks you skanksBEAGS Any guy going "Yippee" works for me! Sorry for any sexual innuendo. It was intended.

AZ.. I HEAR THAT.. WHY GO THRU ALL THOSE YEARS AGAIN... JUST TAKE A GRANDCHILD, LOVE EM, DO ALL THE FUN STUFF AND SEND THEM HOME... DON'T GET ME WRONG I LOVE MINE TOO... BUT THOSE DAYS ARE GONE

Avon: That is exactly what I was thinking. Don't forget the chocolate!

Yeah, BEAGS, rev 'em up for the moms! Payback's a bitch.Oooops, hope I didn't offend anyone

im offended! cant believe you would say that!

AZ Mission accomplished. Where's SNICKERS or LINDAR when it's relevant?

RAB

Maji: It was loaded with curse words and sexual innuendo. lolol]

Blondie had intel. Please tell someone what she say

HELLO BLONDIE had no intel and if she did, she certainly wouldn't share it in this room as it might be offensive to some members.

What just happened, Blondie's comment disappeared

YOU GUYS WE ARE SO CLOSE TO THE FINISH LETS BE NICE AND RESPECTFUL TO EVERYONE IN THE ROOM PLEASE

Zapping posts that may offend

WE NEED TO DROP WHATEVER HAPPENED YESTERDAY AND MOVE ON PLEASE.
I THINK YOU ALL ARE FORGETTING THAT I HAVE SAID A MILLION TIMES WE ARE MONITORED NOTHING HAS CHANGED

SUNN And we're being monitored for what exactly? Morals?

BLONDIE BY THE POWERS AT B I TOLD YOU THAT GIRLIE YOU DON'T WANT TO TAKE MOE ON LOL

I HAVEN'T BEEN IN FOR A WHILE AND AM SAD AT WHAT I AM SEEING AND READING I THOUGHT WE WERE A FAMILY. DON'T FORGET WE CAN SHUT THE CHAT DOWN AND WILL LOL

SUNNI I thought we were, as well.

BLONDI WE ARE. BUT THE ENERGY IN HERE IS NOT VERY GOOD

thats not funny

We are a family...warts and all.

Family is fun and all different personalities but the love is there

Just read AB post... I think if he needs to go dark then the color of chat could be changed to that specific color? We no the go color but one specific for that?

I THINK WHEN THIS HAPPENS IT WILL SPREAD LIKE FIRE WE MAY NOT EVEN HAVE TIME TO CHANGE COLORS LOL

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Friday Drama 4/14/17   Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:04 pm

Hey GUNSLINGAS! Hope I didn't offend anyone

Sunni Daze are you in reference to closing chat because of some menbers bad topics from the past days?

Judge not, and ye shall not be judged.....words to live by

LINDAR, TODAY IS A NEW DAY. YESTERDAY IS THE PAST...WE ALL HAVE SOME GOOD DAYS ALONG WITH THE BAD. LETS HOPE WE CAN MOVE ON TOGETHER

Amen to that, just concerned.

Judge not, and ye shall not be judged.....words to live by

BLONDIE - DO NOT PUSH THE MODERATORS. I AM THE MORALS POLICE BY THE WAY.

No pushing and shoving Blondie!

Come On, folks - PG please - take the other stuff somewhere else - we are close - Admin Bill - Go Dark!

ADMIN Well then, I will refrain from posting the comment I was going to! CENSORSHIP is alive and well on WESTERN STATES OPEN MINED NETWORK!

BLONDIE, PLEASE KNOW, WE LOVE YOU AND YOUR QUICK SENSE OF HUMOR. SOME HERE HAVE DIFFERENT IDEAS ON HOW THE HUMOR SHOULD BE ( for want of a different word) worded.

BUT, AS A WHOLE, WE ARE FAMILY.

WE STICK TOGETHER AS WE ALL HAVE BEEN THRU A LOT.

I don't wish to upset anyone but this song is to touching not to share​​. it is about Chris's resurection. I apologize if I offend anyone. ​L​ove you all. https://www.facebook.com/theballbrothers/videos/10155294504016424/

Blondie - think "discretion" instead of "censorship".

If you don't like my humor...go read my disclaimer...or click on the log out button.....quit making a big deal out of everything

TIGER Are you feeling my pain?

Blondie make a site like Blondies boost where u go when u need a laugh . It's a creative gift but I guess some things are meant for different places .

It's like waiting on line for the bathroom when u really have to go !!!

HH Thinking the same. I'm just thinking this will be over in the next few days.

Walk out the door, then scream!! So they don't haul you off to the funny farm

Now if I had a job I would wait until after I got back from the bank to determine if I was going t run out of the room screaming.

Don't scream, you might offend LindaR or SNICKERS

BLONDIE, HAVE YOU HEARD ANY GOOD INFO THIS AM??

OH yes, but I certainly would put it in here as it might be offensive to LINDAR SNICKERS GIRAFFE, et al

not put

Blondie.....certain times of the month can be a real bummer @ this age....hope you feel better soon

calgoldy...really???

I'm offended by that

Blondie is being exclusive today! LOL

Cal, Are you in post-menopause??

Tiger....I feel Blondies's emotional pain....that's all....she seems unsettled

CALGOLDY That is hilarious

cal..you have it all wrong...get a sense of humor

Tiger...I do have a nice irish sense of homor....but everyone has their own take on what is humor....this is a public forum and not EVERYONE shares in what others say

cal, you don't have to...just ignore what you don't like...geez it's not hard

Cal I believe you are mistaken this is a private forum......

tIGER....SADLY...THAT MEANS having to leave the room....sad

That's your choice...a whole long line of conversation, and you're going to be upset over a few comments you don't agree with??? ok

OH AND DON'T FORGET , EVERYONE, BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOUR GOING TO BE EXCITED,, TRY TO RESERVE YOURSELF UNTIL YOU LEAVE THE BANK... AND DON'T WET YOURSELF WITH THE SCREAMS AND TEARS LOL

AVON I'm taking that as a "sexual innuendo"! Where id LINDAR when you need her moral outrage?

BLONDIE, PLEASE, LET IT GO. WE ARE ALL IN A HIGH STATE OF EXPECTATION FOR THIS TO HAPPEN...

I guess you can't harass the mods, so you will harass me. I hope it makes you fell better.

OK EVERYONE.... LET'S TAKE A MOMENT... BREATH... GO TO THE BATHROOM, GET A DRINK... GO OUTSIDE FOR FRESH AIR... AND THEN LETS TRY THIS AGAIN..... !!! THIS IS A HAPPY MOMENT.. THINGS ARE HAPPENING... YOU ALL NEED TO BE IN HERE AND NOT BANNED OR WHATEVER... SO LET'S STOP.. MY GOODNESS

I am with you avon

someone wanting to buy dong - blondie -= woops never mind

cal, well call me selfish, but when people are talking about things I don't want to hear...I just log off.....don't attract attention to it

This is Bills room and he has stated his position so we have 2 choices and no need for all the complaining take it or leave it.....

Ok I'm done, and I'm happy!!!!! All at the same time..multi-tasing!! LOL

WE ALL KNOW WHAT THE NEXT STEP IS ................... LOCKING DOORS............. I FOR ONE, DO NOT WANT THAT TO HAPPEN

Let's not forget that this is Good Friday and what that means to most of us here.

RAB
Avon: What Avon lady in her right mind would want doors to be locked?

TIGER If we could bottle it, we'd make a fortune!

Blondie...you're in charge of that bottling thingy ok???!!!! Let me know what you come up with sista!!!!

TIGER Will do

Lots of passion in this room .

DSS
Did i miss any news? Hubby wants my full attention today so cant hover

DSS, I thought I saw that Blondie shared something but I couldn't find it. RR didn't seem to have too much info but if you scroll back you might be able to find the transcription

most of the RR call is about paris and setting up training sessions - not sure what the cost is at this point to attend the sessions

RR call is ending - it is Good Friday - Easter Sunday with various services from last night thru Monday - not expecting anything today before stock market closes since it is so late - will send out something in case he has any new info - time will tell on all of it - in a good place - enjoy your weekend
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scotchie

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Friday Drama 4/14/17   Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:48 pm

Sad to read the police deputy threatening to close the room again.  They say the room is being monitored, a position above ADMINBILL.  I wonder how that is possible?  There is no one that could be above ADMINBILL, except..............OMG!!  Always good to see Blondie  She has been around a lot since I was told she has advised certain members she signed an NDA.  NDA for what?  I hope it renewable yearly.  I am not a favorite of Blondie, but I still have my smile and sense of humor.  "Bartender", another "lemonade" for Blondie".
Back to top Go down
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Friday Drama 4/14/17   Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:41 pm

For sure- Make sure you put the 'Vodka' right to it!! And when she goes into the pool for a swim, make sure there is a 'scratch and sniff' sticker at the bottom- lmao hemademe shame affraid sarcastic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Friday Drama 4/14/17   Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:51 pm

Are Markets closed today?

PJ yes it appears markets are closed

One thing of interest for Trust set up in 2016. If you have a Trust that you set up in 2016, you need to file an IRS form 1041 for the 2016 Income Txa on or before the tax deadline for 2016 taxes even if there is no money deposited into that trust during the 2016. This is important folks failure to do so could trigger an audit by the IRS

Thanks Avon & Dp....did not start out feeling to swift...having a bad week physically....but the room was unpleasant this a.m. - so it only made me feel worse.......so left...room is better now

Maybe Admin should put up 3 colors in the background for Easter colors....and really get everyone mixed up...lol would be pretty tho

That would keep Bill busy...and I sure he has time to sort colors....lol....just kidding...don't know how he works so much & manages the site too

I was told awhile back that Kawait RV'd late afternoon...so don't give up!

You will get your 800 number today

IT IS FINISHED”

Chucky, I am having one of the worst days of my life. Are you serious?

Chucky... is that intuition or intel?

Chucky Really ? I hope you know something solid

Chucky. Genuine intel ?? Heaven

CHUCKY BOY... IF YOUR STILL IN HERE.... YOU SAID "ITS DONE" CAN YOU TALK ON THAT ?

interesting that It Is Finished are the last words of Jesus on the Cross (today....Good Friday) How fitting that would be for this blessing also as God loves to piece things together like that. so maybe....??

To Chuckyboy .... The only way to get your 800
is from a bank .... period

FF...why, please explain...

because a teller is not wquiped to handle that transaction. He/she will IMO refer you to a wealth manager in that particular bank

Remember where all this 800# garbage started from

The wealth manager or the representative IMO will handle the transaction.
Too much HOCUS POCUS in dinarland folks

FF...so how we going to be notified ?

Remember, the same person that started that 800# nonsense also was saying there will be groups recieving $40.00 plius for their IQD. Give me a break

laszlo we will see it on the CBI, Forex, Bloomberg

NOBODY is going before anybody else

So FF you must disagree with AB on the existence of the 800 numbers?

Ff I got a question have u ever heard of a person named Dan Lutz

006 nope

006....don't touch it with a 10 foot pole.... i have...

Ok thanks ff he put out a couple videos this week and was wondering who he was

I don't believe in selective 800#s NO. I've been saying that since 2012

You want a rate right now? call the 800# for citigroup Forex

Ok... that's my rant for the day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scotchie

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Friday Drama 4/14/17   Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:38 pm

An educated guess that Chuckyboy will not be around for long!  I agree with Firefly on the 800 numbers, or lack of 800 numbers.  Now if only Firefly would be forthcoming with his prediction on timing of the dinar RV!  He will not discuss the zim, which is a very smart move if you want to remain on WSOMN.
Back to top Go down
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Friday Drama 4/14/17   Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:53 pm

I will bet ANYBODY a coffee here that Chucky is 100% wrong

ok n...now I'm done ....... Smile

Just be happy thaat Greenspan, Cheney and Bush gave us the opportunity to be involved in this investment !!!!!

have to leave in a few minutes friends. Have a peaceful evening and weekend Smile

Natureaddict wrote
32m ago
FF was in earlier stating there won't be any 800 numbers. I hope he is wrong. Got me a bit bummed. I know he is a pretty good source

Nature- i think he meant that we will just use the established regular bank numbers.

Hi CJ.. I know but since I have Zim I'm not sure that helps me

Is chucky a troll. Like the doll?

BTW all I heard from another source that I can't divulge that today is supposed to be the day as well although I'm wondering when that might be!

Let's hope. My mood is pretty shot so I don't want to bring my bad energy in. Just wanted to share that piece of information. Chucky came in earlier and also said today we would get our 800 #

Nature - I had that same type of day too so thanks for the info. And no email from Blondie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Friday Drama 4/14/17   Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:11 am

Blondie sure is allowed to get away with a lot of back talking and disrespect on WSOMN.  Anyone else would get banned or deleted for that type of behavior.  What makes her/him so special?  

And did anyone really believe Chucky?  Seriously.  

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: WSOMN Friday   Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:28 pm

Yes, Blondie loves her sexual innuendos.  She is known for that and for drinking "lemonade".  I was told Blondie signed an NDA.  It probably makes her feel closer to the elusive RV; however, I do not see the Iraqi dinar revaluing this year, and the zim is worthless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Friday Drama 4/14/17   Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:36 pm

If Blondie signed a NDA, then she wouldn't be able to do what she is doing... question
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Friday Drama 4/14/17   Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:21 am

@Scotchie wrote:
Yes, Blondie loves her sexual innuendos.  She is known for that and for drinking "lemonade".  I was told Blondie signed an NDA.  It probably makes her feel closer to the elusive RV; however, I do not see the Iraqi dinar revaluing this year, and the zim is worthless.

With the trial of Sean David Morton concluding on the 4th of April with a guilty verdict, Blondie's NDA may just be that Awake-in-3d isn't going to be around to give her any INTEL any more and she doesn't want to talk about it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

WSOMN Friday Drama 4/14/17
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: DinarLand Drama Daily-