Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

FireFly Tidbits 4/13/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: FireFly Tidbits 4/13/17   Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:46 am

FireFly Tidbits

Firefly:  IMO the USD will return to it's normal rate it held for many years in the high 70s / lower 80s.  Basel III requires asset backed NOT gold backed, 
I'm not talking about stuff in the ground either as assets. A countries worth is determined by mined assets.

wingnut:  gold is an asset

Firefly:  Wing, as is agriculture. 
agriculture is just as important as precious metals to a country's worth.  Look at unmined assetts as FUTURES!

I have a very good friend that works for a company I won't name and that is what he does, determines a country's worth
I could name a lot of countryies that fall into this category but since it gores against the grain of this room I will refrain from that topic
The majority of Zimbabwe's assetts are still unmined.

Are a lot of countries wanting to invest in the Futures? Heck ya! But seriously .... folks .... Zimbabwe hasn't even have a currrency of their own, Their Bonds were a joke, their government is in shambles still
No more Zim questions plz Smile

China is HEAVILLY invested in Zimbabwe because they know what's in the ground.  But again if you you know anything about investing than you understand what FUTURES are
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scotchie

PostSubject: Re: FireFly Tidbits 4/13/17   Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:28 am

Thank you Firefly.  Unfortunately most do not understand futures.  One thing is for certain, Zimbabwe's futures will have zero effect on the decommissioned currency of the past, or even today's bond-backed joke of a currency.
Back to top Go down

FireFly Tidbits 4/13/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-