Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Rock Bottom" - Geopolitical Overview   4/13/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Rock Bottom" - Geopolitical Overview   4/13/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Rock Bottom" - Geopolitical Overview   4/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Rock Bottom" - Geopolitical Overview   4/13/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Rock Bottom" - Geopolitical Overview   4/13/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Rock Bottom" - Geopolitical Overview   4/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Rock Bottom" - Geopolitical Overview   4/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Rock Bottom" - Geopolitical Overview   4/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Rock Bottom" - Geopolitical Overview   4/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Rock Bottom" - Geopolitical Overview   4/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Rock Bottom" - Geopolitical Overview   4/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Rock Bottom" - Geopolitical Overview   4/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Rock Bottom" - Geopolitical Overview   4/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Rock Bottom" - Geopolitical Overview   4/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Rock Bottom" - Geopolitical Overview   4/13/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Rock Bottom" - Geopolitical Overview   4/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Rock Bottom" - Geopolitical Overview   4/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Rock Bottom" - Geopolitical Overview   4/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Rock Bottom" - Geopolitical Overview   4/13/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Rock Bottom" - Geopolitical Overview   4/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Rock Bottom" - Geopolitical Overview 4/13/17

+2
ReapAndSow73
Ssmith
6 posters

Go down

"Rock Bottom" - Geopolitical Overview   4/13/17 Empty "Rock Bottom" - Geopolitical Overview 4/13/17

Post by Ssmith Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:56 pm

"Rock Bottom" - Geopolitical Overview   4/13/17 Unnamed%2B%25283%2529

The RV is in a temporary rain delay, again, waiting out the whole North Korea situation which must be settled down for the Elders to release final no return mass redemptions authorizations. A nearly 30 million chaotic mass immigration post a North Korean government collapse would pose serious problems to both China and South Korea, and delay the RV even further.

Cabal minions left in the Pentagon knew this fact, so they tried to kill two birds with one stone; and attempted to start two fresh wars, one in Syria between the Americans, Russians and Iranians; as well as to demonstrate striking capacity to commence a war between America and China by threatening to implode the North Korean peninsula.

Neither of which will happen, but that was their plan.

Trump, folks, is just a cabal and Republic patsy. Pay absolutely zero attention to his antics. He neither got himself elected, nor is in control of what is happening around him, let alone deciding how or when he will be removed from office.

Consider this fact, the Trump Administration still has 200 vacancies left to fill out his full government staff, but cannot get people to sign on even when offered because everyone in D.C. knows he's a dead president walking and are just staying away.

Trump's was hand held into this new warfare and can't stop or start anything militarily at this point, yet he absorbs all the blame for both sides making or stopping these insane war mongering moves. Maybe it's spiritual punishment for living a life of complete deceit as a devoted cabal family member.

To all the Trump supporters left out there, you are dwindling at a rapid pace. Best to now surrender yourself and understand that good fruit never comes from bad seed.

And if you continue to have a problem with facts pointing to Trump's irrelevance, complain to God. Otherwise, stop promoting Trump in any way, shape or form because you're revealing an ignorance so deep, at every opportunity, that you're now shaming your family's reputation as yours has long been gone.

Trump is a bad, bad seed who is being disposed of. And always was. Deal with it.

Turns out the Pentagon still has a several military decision makers both loyal and latent to the cabal agenda of world domination through worldwide war, and are revealing themselves one by one with this fake Syrian chemical attack claim, and thus exposing their hidden positions and true allegiances.

They full well know that unless the cabal can kick start a world war someplace, there will be no more cabal post RV. It's just that simple. And whatever assets the cabal has left must now be marshaled, used and burned up in battle order to stay in business… as complete annihilation is their only other option.

And while that's an absurd concept to most reading this, that's how they think… victory at any and all costs for the greater good… which is their family continuing to control humanity … in devout service to a secrete dark sun cult that worships an anti-Christ goat figure named Nimrod or Ba'al.

Can't make this stuff up folks. They're serious about it, and willing to die over preserving their insane way of life. However, many have now over reached against their pre-negotiated amnesty terms and are right now either being picked up or picked off per military special forces that are watching them.

"It's like shooting ducks in a barrel and the barrel keeps leaking water," is how it was explained to this author.

On a happier note, the Elders have expressed to Republic politicians and military personal a desire to release the RV come hell or high water by Easter weekend, which could me Good Friday we are told.

Initially the plan was to allow Trump to remain in office until after the RV, however, given the state of affairs, they're willing to go with a simultaneous release (the RV and Trump) with or without the orange patsy in the White House.

It's time to begin the serious business of rebuilding the world, and all illusions are now to be replaced with the truth. Sobeit.

Also, be advised that Jared Kushner and General Dunford negotiated Trump's surrender terms and resignation schedule while en route to Iraq last week; and the rogue force in the Pentagon that launched the internationally illegal attack in Syria in response to Trump's surrender has been identified and removed.

Know too that the ships head to North Korea are returning, and Kim Jung-Un is no more a threat to US national security than Kim Kardashian.

Also, even a child can deduce that there were no chemical weapons attack in Syria. The remaining days and hours of the Trump Administration are now all pure Kabuki theater. It such a sight would be laughable if it we're so damn embarrassing to be an American right now. Worldwide we are being laughed at with this celebrity leader figurehead representing us.

The USA is officially at rock bottom. Our diplomatic, financial, military and geopolitical pool has been drained of all credibility.

Hopefully the RV will be that much needed push off the bottom to get this country going again in the right direction. The Elders sure think so, so much so, they allowed the Trump political stain to continue for three months and didn't even retaliate when it turned violent this week.

They could have ended the Trump saga before Donald was ever sworn in, perhaps they wanted us to feel some of harsh pain our mass indifference caused the rest of the world for several decades. Everything comes back around to its origin, as bad seeds like the Federal Reserve Bank, IRS, NATO, G7 will never yield good fruit … so they must all be eliminated and done so at the expense of a public shaming like Trump.

We shall see.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Rock Bottom" - Geopolitical Overview   4/13/17 Empty Re: "Rock Bottom" - Geopolitical Overview 4/13/17

Post by ReapAndSow73 Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:45 pm

MORON, your bus is leaving!

If these elders are in charge, why do they defer to N Korea?  If they're in charge, N Korea would be no threat.  They are obviously not in charge, lol. 

Cabal minions left in the Pentagon?  Aren't the elders in control?  Isn't Paul Ryan in control?  Why is the plan on hold because of rogue cabal minions, don't the elders control things? 

Trump supporters dwindling?  His poll numbers just went up again TODAY. 

So the cabal wants to kill the idea of an RV, but they would also cash out massively from an RV?  So as long as Trump remains in office, the Chinese elders won't release the RV?  LOL!!  Kushner and Dunford negotiated Donald's exit?  Bwahahahaha!

I'm not a Trump fan in any way, but Yosef is an absolute ass-clown with his opinions.  He insisted Trump would never see the inside of the Oval Office, and that he'd be gone by end of Feb, then end of March, now before Easter...and when nothing happened, he says it was so Chinese elders could teach the USA a lesson?  You're a douche-nugget.  I hope Patrick is paying you handsomely for your bloviations, cabal agent Yosef.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Rock Bottom" - Geopolitical Overview   4/13/17 Empty Re: "Rock Bottom" - Geopolitical Overview 4/13/17

Post by FloridaJohnny Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:51 pm

When does the movie come out?

FloridaJohnny
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:00 pm

When they perfect the part of this assclown being thrown under the bus, several times, just to make sure they got it right- Loaded with passengers, and a full tank of fuel, of course, on a rough graveled road! lmao hemademe shame affraid
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kenmor Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:17 pm

Sooo sick of the grandfathers and the elders mumbo jumbo baloney. They only exist in Dinar World.....and MY GRANDMOTHER says this is all crap!!!! Its gettung old!!!!! At least Clarke is using whales and birds now for a change.... lol.
kenmor
kenmor
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:56 pm

Have you ever noticed how these gurus pretend to know how current events fit in to the unfolding of the RV/GCR? This reference to N. Korea is a good example. I remember three years ago supposedly Edward Snowden's fate was holding up the RV. For once I'd like to see some guru tell us ahead of time that Trump will attack Syria, or drop a MOAB on ISIS or something like that. Tell us news before it happens and maybe we'll believe that you really do have legit intel. Spinning the news to fit it in to your story about what's happening with world currencies doesn't prove anything.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum