Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Dave Schmidt Cancels Radio Show AGAIN!!! 4/12/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Dave Schmidt Cancels Radio Show AGAIN!!! 4/12/17   Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:38 pm

The Sedona Connection

April 12th, 2017

General Update Good Progress,
No Radio Program

Dear Friends,

Nothing on the surface has changed in this last week, but there is continued movement behind the scenes.

I have four primary intelligence sources and a number of secondary ones.  I talk with my primary sources multiple times per week.  All of us have been asked to go quiet.  We all take that as a very good sign of development.

The hold that has been placed on the funds for the 1st round have been released, but there is still another step before the funds can be sent out.  That is now on a day by day basis.  Those decisions are made at pay grades way beyond myself and those in Reno.  So we need to just be patient.

Being a public face in this process, there is nothing I can say that can quicken the release of funds, but I could accidently say something that could accidently create a delay and that is something none of us want.

So, once again there will be no radio program tonight.

Thank you for understanding and please understand that all is well and this step back in my communication is good news for all of us.

We have never been this far along before.

Workshop dates:  Chicago April 29th and New Orleans on May 20th.  I will post the registration for the Chicago workshop in a few days.

The following three locations will be Seattle, Philadelphia and Denver.  Dates are not firm but they will be about 3 weeks apart. 

Blessings to all of you.       

Dave
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Dave Schmidt Cancels Radio Show AGAIN!!! 4/12/17   Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:11 pm

Someone needs to 'cancel' Shidt's air supply, while connecting him to a farm milking machine that doesn't shut off until it gets 5 gallons- omg sarcastic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FloridaJohnny
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Dave Schmidt Cancels Radio Show AGAIN!!! 4/12/17   Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:49 pm

And what if he's right? I mean, maybe his seminars WILL BE 3 weeks apart like he says.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Dave Schmidt Cancels Radio Show AGAIN!!! 4/12/17   Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:35 pm

Doesn't matter- Dave Schmidt is a liar, and NEVER to be trusted- Purpleskyz can tell you all about that idiot-One of the biggest scammers there is-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Dave Schmidt Cancels Radio Show AGAIN!!! 4/12/17   Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:18 pm

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dave Schmidt Cancels Radio Show AGAIN!!! 4/12/17   Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:26 pm

@FloridaJohnny wrote:
And what if he's right? I mean, maybe his seminars WILL BE 3 weeks apart like he says.

LOL!!!  GOOD ONE ! yes

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Dave Schmidt Cancels Radio Show AGAIN!!! 4/12/17   Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:14 pm

The only thing three weeks apart for him are his bowel movements-Has to use a cat's paw bar, and would be a very 'prying' moment- sarcastic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dave Schmidt Cancels Radio Show AGAIN!!! 4/12/17   Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:53 pm

LOL yep!

I sure can Terbo! After all I stopped the RV last June according to little Davie. I must have awesome super powers to pull that off. hahahahaha

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Dave Schmidt Cancels Radio Show AGAIN!!! 4/12/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-