Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
One Who Knows Bashes Frank26    4/11/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
One Who Knows Bashes Frank26    4/11/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
One Who Knows Bashes Frank26    4/11/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
One Who Knows Bashes Frank26    4/11/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
One Who Knows Bashes Frank26    4/11/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
One Who Knows Bashes Frank26    4/11/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
One Who Knows Bashes Frank26    4/11/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
One Who Knows Bashes Frank26    4/11/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
One Who Knows Bashes Frank26    4/11/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
One Who Knows Bashes Frank26    4/11/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
One Who Knows Bashes Frank26    4/11/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
One Who Knows Bashes Frank26    4/11/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
One Who Knows Bashes Frank26    4/11/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
One Who Knows Bashes Frank26    4/11/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
One Who Knows Bashes Frank26    4/11/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
One Who Knows Bashes Frank26    4/11/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
One Who Knows Bashes Frank26    4/11/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
One Who Knows Bashes Frank26    4/11/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
One Who Knows Bashes Frank26    4/11/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
One Who Knows Bashes Frank26    4/11/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

One Who Knows Bashes Frank26 4/11/17

+3
Chaz
ReapAndSow73
Ssmith
7 posters

Go down

One Who Knows Bashes Frank26    4/11/17 Empty One Who Knows Bashes Frank26 4/11/17

Post by Ssmith Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:48 am

One Who Knows Bashes Frank26    4/11/17 Yellow%2BAlert

I'll Be Frank About Dinar Float

FOR GET ABOUT DINAR FLOAT!!!!!!!!!! Do NOT Listen to Frank26 about waiting for the Dinar to Float. Let's talk about this and figure it out together. Normally, I NEVER pay attention to Farnk26 but I heard from someone last night about what he was advising people to do, and now that it has showed up on Dinar Chronicles, I need to address this.

First, in all fairness, I have not been listening to Frank26 or his "Team" of advisors, so I may have misunderstood this current situation. But it has come to my attention that he is advising his followers to wait until the Dinar Floats up in value before exchanging what they have what he calls the "big" move. I am going to quote verbatim a post that showed up here on our site and I am going to address these points.

"I believe in this month of April … they [Iraq?] will raise the value … to move along with the economic reforms and construction.

Give us 3 days … to BRIDGE the IQD over … and then there will be another 76 days that I beleive you may want to wait to make some serious moves.

I told you … I’m going to be gone next week … because I don’t want to talk about what they’ve been paid."

From Post:
KTFA CC Highlights by FrostyTheSnowman 4-10-17

Currency Float

I don't care whether it is a "Managed" Float, or a "Natural" Float, this is NOT what you want. In the new World where every country's currency is Gold/Asset Backed based on fixed formulas, the rates between currencies and countries will remain EXTREMELY stable. That is the whole point. So the idea of a currency strategy based on Float is ridiculous. I wrote a post about the difference in Fiat & Gold Backed Currencies:

"Fiat vs. Gold Backed Value" - One Who Believes - 11.8.16

Will it go (Float) up "Some" after the RV? Maybe it will rise some, but if it does, it will have a lot to do with the currency reaching its normal level, whatever that is. Once it gets where is should be, there will be very little change after that forever more. NO Country is going to allow another country to manipulate its currency values EVER Again. That was a CABAL trick, and those tricks are OVER!

The Gift

By comparison, when you exchange in the "Early" time frames, you will not only get a very high exchange rate, you will also be able to ASK for even more money for Humanitarian projects. THIS IS A ONCE IN A 1,000 YEARS OFFER. I say that to be dramatic, but in actuality, it will NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN ON THIS PLANET.

The Cabal Agenda

The Cabal agenda has always been to keep you from getting money. First it they said "there will be no GCR," but now it is clear that there will be one. Then it was "join a group," but now most people know they are way better off exchanging themselves preventing them from getting lower rates and being ripped off. Then it was "Burn your currency or exchange it back," but that "trick" didn't ever get any results. Now, the final trick they have in their Evil Cabal Play Book, is to convince you into "Waiting for the value to go up by the Float." This is the last evil play they have.

The Evil "Float" Trick

The evil "Wait For The Float" trick, talks innocent people into holding on to their currency way past the "Early Exchange Period," just to find out that the raise in value due to any float is nothing of great value. Once they have missed out on the early exchange offers, they are screwed and at best can only get whatever the current market rates is at that time. Don't be taken in by this CABAL AGENDA advice.

Comparisons

It is easy to compare the two plans. How high could the "Float" go? Double? I doubt it, after all the whole idea of a World Wide GCR is to stabilize the rates to keep them from moving like they used to. But, just for arguments sake let's say that it tripled! Let's say some really crazy rate for the "Market-Driven" float of $60, or $80, which will NEVER HAPPEN. Now let's compare that to the high end Privately Negotiated Rates of up to $280/Dinar (the last time I heard). It might be more or it might be less. The point is that there is NO COMPARISON between the potential Floating market rate of the Dinar, for example, and the Privately Negotiated Rates offered at the early exchange opportunity. In short, the Cabal want YOU to think that waiting for some unknown Float rate is worth the wait and... it IS NOT!

Actions

Clearly, not all of Frank26's followers will see this post and realize that they are being lead to slaughter by waiting for some float rate. For those who missed the Super High Privately Negotiated Rates offered by the Elders, and opted to wait for the float, all is not lost. The new legal system that comes in with NESARA is common Law, or also known as Universal Law, "Do No Harm."

When you find out that you missed out on the higher rates, by taking Frank's advice, you may want to take legal actions. Bad financial advice is a criminal event. This is especially true if Harm was intended. That measure is very easy ascertain. By the way, a "Financial Crime" prevents a person from exchanging ANY CURRENCY themselves. In short they are shut out forever.

Ignorance vs. Criminality

If Frank26 and crew, advises you to wait for the float, and they themselves exchange early on any of their currencies, and get the higher rates themselves, that is criminal. That is intent to harm and that will now be against the law.

However, if he and his crew wait to exchange 76 days later just as they have advised you to do, then they are just guilty of being ignorant and stupid. By the way, that includes ALL CURRENCIES. I have written a post on this matter that applies to Gurus who intentionally misinform their followers, causing harm in the process.

"Guilty of Financial Fraud on Zim?" - One Who Knows - 3.30.17

It's Not My Job

However, all this being said, I am very pleased to say that, it is not my job to track down these Harm causing Gurus. That is someone else's job to do, and they know what they are doing. If any of these so called Gurus have been giving bad advice, that has a Cabal type agenda of harm, they will have a surprise when they go to exchange.

On the other hand, My job is, or should I say my Joy is keeping the people I know informed and safe from those who would do them harm. I am now specifically saying to you: DO NOT LISTEN TO FRANK26 & HIS TEAM, they are giving you bad advice.

The Bottom Line

The bottom line is that you will get no better offer or opportunity with your currency than you will in the first few days of the exchange. Once those special exchange offers are over, IT WILL BE OVER FOREVER. There will be NO CHANCE to go back in time and get the higher rates. Do not listen to anyone who tells you that there will be lower rates, that Zim will not revalue or it will have a lop of zeros, or to wait for the "Float." They know better, and will be held responsible for their actions and statements.

While it is not my job to hold them accountable for their actions, it is my job and my joy, by choice, to keep you safe from those who want to harm you. All you need to know is that "Official" information and instructions will accompany the 800#s, and then there will be no more confusion or doubt. That time is very near my friends. Until then, hold on to your currency, and wait for the go signal!

May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams/Plans

Signed: One Who Knows

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

One Who Knows Bashes Frank26    4/11/17 Empty Re: One Who Knows Bashes Frank26 4/11/17

Post by ReapAndSow73 Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:49 am

One Who Knows (Nothing) has assured that everything is gold/asset backed, there will be a GCR, there will be a massive spike in undervalued currencies, there will be global monetary stabilization, and NESARA will be enforced.

And the big, bad cabal is doing everything they can to thwart the little guy's ability to become a quadrillionaire...but the cabal is also trying to get the little guy to deposit in their banks so the cabal can make a fortune...but the cabal is no longer in charge...but they are still in charge...and this investment is a guarantee.  GUARANTEED, folks.  Not speculative, not high-risk.  It's 100% certain.  Death, taxes, and the GCR.

Here's a golden rule of investing - the instant someone tells you an investment is guaranteed to hit, SPRINT away in the opposite direction.  Add to that the anonymity of deep-sourced intel, the criminal histories of MANY gurus, the lack of accountability, the gov't warnings on RV scam, the fact that the super-secret intel has been 100% wrong, the weaving of the, 'special spiritual prosperity gospel-level blessings' message spewed by fork-tongued devils, plus fundamental math and economics - this whole RV/GCR saga is a global farce.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

One Who Knows Bashes Frank26    4/11/17 Empty Re: One Who Knows Bashes Frank26 4/11/17

Post by Chaz Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:31 am

Here's the bottom line , people you got scammed get over your pride , do something with your life, it's short enough without waiting on something that's never going to happen, O got rid of my dinar a long time ago,I did get something out of it, a 2002 Subaru, for 1,300,000 dinar ,I got the best deal of the deal.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:15 pm

Frank26 was born a liar, and will die the same way- Personally, I can't wait for that day to come for all these assholes-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FloridaJohnny Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:52 pm

Be careful when you wish someone to die, sometimes you die fir

FloridaJohnny
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:30 pm

As a matter of fact, I was clinically dead twice, back in 1983, when my appendix burst, and didn't know it, was in Yale, New Haven Connecticut hospital for 11 days, and they didn't think I was going to make it, so basically, you could say I've been to hell twice-Not worried-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:42 pm

I see the pot is busy calling the kettle black. Love it when pooroos turn on each other.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

One Who Knows Bashes Frank26    4/11/17 2805820865  One Who Knows Bashes Frank26    4/11/17 2805820865  One Who Knows Bashes Frank26    4/11/17 2805820865  One Who Knows Bashes Frank26    4/11/17 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:50 pm

it seems the bullshit keeps getting deeper and deeper. for those around a couple of yrs ago remember it was to  happen get ready all your papers and do not forget to buy  your trusts  talk to lawyers and acc and guess what we are still here. also in 6 yrs where will we be right here so folks get real and forget the bullshit because that's all it is. so for the sheep who do not believe us go  buy a bible and pray for a miracle
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:29 pm

Maybe they should get ahold of Nick- He'll help them out....... sarcastic He'd try to sell tri-focals to a blind man-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum