Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Gary McGuire BEGS for Callers! 4/7/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Gary McGuire BEGS for Callers! 4/7/17   Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:41 am

gm‏ @wingitcall

Due to lack of caller participation I'm going to go down to one call a week what day would be best for you the callers choose between Mon...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Gary McGuire BEGS for Callers! 4/7/17   Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:17 am

How about never? Never's good for me.

Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)

Walt Whitman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Gary McGuire BEGS for Callers! 4/7/17   Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:34 am

GARY, do you think it could be another reason?
  Just maybe people are getting tired of your calling the RV every week, or maybe some of them are over here at dinar daily getting the real truth, or could it possibly be both, tired of being lied to, & getting the truth, I prayed for the innocence that are being caught up in this scam that they would expect & except the truth, maybe that is it, what do you think Gary?
    I think God answers prayers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Gary McGuire BEGS for Callers! 4/7/17   Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:17 pm

What more of a hint does Garry need? LMFAO!

The smart folks have already left him and his nonsense.

He has no INTEL. Those are Garry's words.

He has no PROOF. Garry's words again.

He says that Zimbabwe has a lot of wealth...Gold, Diamonds, and Minerals...in the ground. It's been there for a very long time, yet Zimbabwe doesn't use it to back their currency. Once they dig it up, they might, but the current government is still corrupt.

Garry needs a 2 X 4 whacked upside his head. Maybe Garry will do it the Redneck way...Whack his head upside the 2 X 4!

Folks are getting very tired of all these sideshows...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Gary McGuire BEGS for Callers! 4/7/17   Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:38 pm

gm‏ @wingitcall 

let's hope for sooner.. as I said relax looking 1st week april...imo..

their is a high indication that the fils and lower denoms are out..nickels dimes and quarters

gerry's new plane went to private plane show...lord Gerry needs a plane pls falcon 8x

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Gary McGuire BEGS for Callers! 4/7/17   Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:40 pm

He can thank the sheep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Gary McGuire BEGS for Callers! 4/7/17   Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:39 pm

Poor Garry! 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Gary McGuire BEGS for Callers! 4/7/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-