Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Shout Out to Footforward by Anonymous   4/7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Shout Out to Footforward by Anonymous   4/7/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Shout Out to Footforward by Anonymous   4/7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Shout Out to Footforward by Anonymous   4/7/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Shout Out to Footforward by Anonymous   4/7/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Shout Out to Footforward by Anonymous   4/7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Shout Out to Footforward by Anonymous   4/7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Shout Out to Footforward by Anonymous   4/7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Shout Out to Footforward by Anonymous   4/7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Shout Out to Footforward by Anonymous   4/7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Shout Out to Footforward by Anonymous   4/7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Shout Out to Footforward by Anonymous   4/7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Shout Out to Footforward by Anonymous   4/7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Shout Out to Footforward by Anonymous   4/7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Shout Out to Footforward by Anonymous   4/7/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Shout Out to Footforward by Anonymous   4/7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Shout Out to Footforward by Anonymous   4/7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Shout Out to Footforward by Anonymous   4/7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Shout Out to Footforward by Anonymous   4/7/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Shout Out to Footforward by Anonymous   4/7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Shout Out to Footforward by Anonymous 4/7/17

3 posters

Go down

Shout Out to Footforward by Anonymous   4/7/17 Empty Shout Out to Footforward by Anonymous 4/7/17

Post by Ssmith Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:34 pm

This is why Dinar Gurus are dangerous.....  and need to be hunted down:

I am writing to share my thoughts and give a shout out to Footforward. Like a lot of folks, I have been on this whole RV journey for several years. I have learned during this time not to believe any of the gurus that call it everyday.

I rarely read anything posted on the dinar blogs and have pretty much stopped following the RV at all anymore unless a subject line of an article happens to cross my eye that piques my curiosity enough to read it, which is rare for me these days.

Several months ago I did however listen to a recording by a man named Footforward that was posted on the dinar sites. This man’s words spoke to my soul! I too have had intuitive dreams that lined up with what he spoke.

I am not concerned that the date he provided has come and gone. I still feel in my heart that we are right on time. I would however love it if Footforward could or would provide an update and let us know if he has had any further messages from God or at least share his opinion with us.

Since I have no idea how to contact him directly I am posting it here in hopes he reads it and might possibly understand how special his words are to some of us. It would mean a lot to hear from him if only for a short update of where he thinks things stand. I am just curious if what he feels lines up with what I’m feeling.

All the best!

Anonymous

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Shout Out to Footforward by Anonymous   4/7/17 Empty Re: Shout Out to Footforward by Anonymous 4/7/17

Post by Sam I Am Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:31 pm

I just received a response from my dear friend FootForward.  

To all of my followers in Dinar Land, I am sorry that my prediction of an RV on March 21 didn't pan out.  Just like my prediction of the DOW hitting 20,000 on Inauguration Day didn't pan out.  Just like my prediction that the Tigers would win the World Series in 2012 didn't pan out.  And just like every RV prediction I made based on all of the visions and dreams I've had over the past five years didn't pan out.  But hey, nobody's perfect, right?

Having said that I still believe that the dinar will RV.  Why do I say that?  Is it because I'm a financial expert?  LOL!  Are you kidding me?  Did you forget that I said if Iraq doesn't RV soon it's going to take quadrillions of dollars to fix the world's problems?  There's less than $100 trillion in currency around the world, so that was a pretty stupid thing to say.  Remember, you're talking to a guy whose house was foreclosed while he was proclaiming the imminent RV and the fact that a trillion dollars would pass through his hands in his lifetime.  

No, I believe in it because the prophet Kim Clement said the dinar would RV.  Well, he didn't actually say that it would RV.  He just said "nothing, nothing, nothing .... and then suddenly something".  I just like to think he was predicting an RV instead of a redenomination or ISIS taking over or something else really bad.  Remember, Kim predicted that Donald Trump would be elected president.  Well, he didn't actually say that.  He just said something about as vague as what he said about the dinar, but I like to think he was a prophet so I give him credit for predicting it.  

Actually I'm just a flaky guy who has no idea what he's talking about.  I hear voices.  I like to think that they're from God, but who knows?  I know that no RV has ever happened like this, but God works miracles, ya know?  Okay, so He never did a miracle in the Bible that made anybody rich, but there's a first time for everything.  Right?  Everything that every dinar guru has said since the dinar was issued has been wrong, but the prophets say it's going to happen so it's going to happen.  It doesn't have to make sense.  It just has to make people feel good.  So yeah, I'm still pro-RV.  We're gonna be rich, and we're gonna use that money to win the world for Jesus.  Where is that in the Bible?  Well, I guess you just have to read between the lines.  You have to have discernment.  I can't explain spiritual things to unspiritual people.  

Sorry, I gotta run.  Ken Copeland is on TV.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Shout Out to Footforward by Anonymous   4/7/17 Empty Re: Shout Out to Footforward by Anonymous 4/7/17

Post by Ethel Biscuit Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:36 am

Shout Out to Footforward by Anonymous   4/7/17 3508649203 Shout Out to Footforward by Anonymous   4/7/17 3508649203 Shout Out to Footforward by Anonymous   4/7/17 3508649203 

Brilliant Sam!

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum