Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
4/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
4/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
4/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
4/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
4/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
4/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
4/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
4/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
4/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
4/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
4/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
4/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
4/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
4/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
4/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
4/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
4/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
4/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
4/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
4/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

4/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

4/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 4/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:30 am

Guru BullDog75:  WE WILL BE SEEING A MINIMUM: 525...........STAY BUCKLED IN OUR 747 FLYING NEAR 12,360 FT.

Guru Cap1:
    I STILL BELIEVE WE COULD SEE IT AT ANYTIME...WILL WE BE AT THE BANK ON MONDAY?   I TRULY BELIEVE WE WILL BE.   I ALSO BELIEVE THE RATE WILL BE HIGHER THAN 5.25.   I BELIEVE THE 5.25 IS AN MT CODE...SWIFT CODE...MT CODES ARE ACTIVATION CODES...BANK CODES THAT ARE SENT FOR FINAL RATE POSTING.  NO MORE DELAYS. BIS RELEASES THE RATES TO THE CBI'S OF THE WORLD.  THAT WAS DONE ON THURSDAY AT 3:15 PM EST.

Guru Lgtennis:  hey my friends!!! I have come out of my shell again. Happy Easter my sweet friends. You guys are going to be so happy lets leave it at that. Can't say much, just agree with okie

Guru Poppy3:   just got a very interesting call from a source with 9 years exp. At researching iraq prior to and after the war. They are sharing with me they think we can and will see a rv on monday of this coming week?? I can't at this time go into their reasoning but will say they where very convincing to me that they have some details that are not and have not been mentioned in public at this time.

I am still going to stand aside all this weekend and take an Easter break from spending the majority of my time on dinar news. Love to you, special family . And stay prayed up. Bless each of you and we will see how accurate he is come monday night. Poppy3

Guru Vic1:    I saw a post from Bluwolf!  He was correct in the fact that the 525 is not as he suspects to be the rate!  MT codes are very clear...there is NO...MT525! The MT 527 as I told many is TRIPARTY COLLATERAL INSTRUCTION!  The 7 in front of of the 52 is all together different! That now is a very serious MT (S.W.I.F.T.) Code!   The MT752....That is what we are looking for...IMHO! MT 752...means AUTHORISATION TO PAY, ACCEPT OR NEGOTIATE!!!   Now with this code...We ARE COOKING WITH....CRISCO!

Guru Adam Montana:  In my opinion, since we  have not seen the HCL or Chapter 7 finished, it's very unlikely that the RV has happened. I'm also betting that when it's officially released, it will be worldwide in a very short time, and will not be done as an in-country thing.

Guru 8Ball:    forget about Maliki watch the CBI...everything else is noise, the CBI is making moves... two auctions back to back had no cash exchanged. you bring in an article saying no cash will be exchanged without a tax exempt...I smell an RV brewing... it is well we are looking at change of CBI policy...they are still politicians so they can change their mind at will, But the winds of change seem to be blowing our way.

Guru Hammerman:   WELL hello freinds ,, alot of movmemt ,,good movement i think we still looking good for an anytime rv ,,[[[[SOON]]] ,,

i feel before tuseday nite late ,,, my kwt contack calles at 1:15 last nite an told me indeed they voted no comidence on malki thats is why balizonie was here in the usa ,, also states if no rv before weds he is out with nothing[[ no safety net ]] if we do rv before then they will give him afew days jusy to dissapier slowly ,,,

still cant nail down the .n/c ,,but i feel it done totaly imo ,,, ,,so we are in a great spot lets roll this rv in a simlple thought i do feel the rv buttom was pushed afew days back imo ,,,, live ,,,,love ,,,AN learn ,,,, also smile to a stranger today spread some love ,,A smile does so so much to britten the world

Guru Generals64:  .I was asked not to nd if that will help this happen then I won't...I Love you guys even if you get mad at me....Kinda like a daddy and his brood. Happy Easter from me, my wife and Roscoe and my kids....keep a sharp eye but, A clear mind...Clear mind....Later....

tomorrow I will be in full swing...win lose or draw.

Roscoe discovered an Easter Egg yesterday...(real one) he bit into it and got mad at me...Seems egg shells are hard to get out of your mouth if you're a dog

last post then Church:....My Garden has 36" plus tall Tomato Plants....with Tomatoes on them...I have Brocolli already Growing as is the Asparagus.....We have so much lettuce we could bale it like hay...the Strawberries are made now they need to ripen. The Onions are going crazy....this is a weird Spring that has not sprung yet...

Guru Bluwolf:  THERE IS A SYSTEM THAT IS IN PLAY...CALLED THE THOMPSON REUTERS SYSTEM...IT GETS LOCKED IN AT 10:15 PM PST FRIDAY, REVEALED ON SUNDAY AT 5:15 PM EST AND SEEN IN THE EASTERN SEABOARD AT 9:15 AM EST MONDAY...THE REAL REASON...WHY IT HAS NOT HAPPEN TODAY...IS ALL BANKS WORLDWIDE MUST BE OPEN ON THE DAY THAT THIS WORLDWIDE INTERNATIONAL CURRENCY OCCURS...IT IS GOOD FRIDAY AND WE THE SPANISH NATIONS DO NOT WORK ON THIS HOLLY DAY...AND ALL BANKS ARE CLOSE..SO YOUR BEST SCENARIO TO SEEING THIS WILL BE MONDAY THREW THE SYSTEM EXPLAINED AND NOT BEFORE. 

525 IS NOT A RATE AT ALL THAT IT IS EITHER A SWIFT OR A MT OR A CURRENCY CODE BUT IT IS NOT A RATE, THE RATES THAT YOU WILL SEE WILL BE OF DOUBLE DIGITS AND VERY HIGH...BOTH THE DINAR AND THE DONG WILL SURPRISE YOU WITH ITS RATES AND...THEY ARE IN THE ONLY BASKET OUT THERE FOR THERE ARE NOT THREE BASKETS BUT JUST ONE.

I AM AWARE THAT ALL TEXAS BANKS WHO HANDLE FOREIGN CURRENCY WILL BE CLOSED SUNDAY TOMORROW.

IT APPEARS THAT THE SKY IS CLEAR AND ALL IS GOOD TO GO. TALK TO YOU LATER.

Guru Mailman17:    ALL I CAN SAY IS TRICKERY AND MISINFORMATION IS AT ITS HIGHEST RIGHT NOW.  IT MUST COME OUT LIKE A NEEDED THING, NOT PLANNED, SHABS...HAS ALSO GIVEN OUTSIDERS A POSSIBLE SMOKE BALL AS TO INCREASING IT GRADUALLY TILL SEPT.  LETS JUST SAY...HE NIXES THAT PLAN...WITH THE AUSPICE THAT WHAT HE NEEDS TO DO NOW BECAUSE OF OUTSIDE AND UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES,  IS DO IT NOW...1-1.  WAS IT PLANNED?...NOT BY THE RECENT STATMENTS BUT...BEEN THE PLAN ALL ALONG,  BUT NEEDED TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE THERE WAS NO CHOICE BUT TO PUSH IT FURTHER ALONG THAN PLANNED. I LIKE WHERE WE ARE RIGHT NOW...POLITICS AT ITS SLIMIEST...LOL.  FOLLOW THE NEWS...AND EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED.  ITS COMING.

Guru Doc:   Much of the news concerning Maliki continues to focus on chapter 7 and Kuwait.  We are hopeful Maliki will play nice on April 15 when he meets with Kuwait.  Given favorable meeting results an article quoted as saying "...leading to a report to the Security Council, including the approval of Kuwait to lift the sanctions on Iraq..."  We continue with opinion that this is the ultimate goal of Maliki and the other agreements (HCl, Ebril, ministers, etc..) are part of the political game.  We see a possible scenario where chapter 7 is lifted and these other issue fall into place fairly rapidly.  As always we report, you decide.

Guru Soonerfan62:  Good Afternoon guys, just wanted to come in and say   and Happy Easter to you and your families.

We all remember the story of Peter and the Wolfe when we were kids and I will just say this "Listen to Peter"... Thanks Later

The Boy Who Cried Wolf A shepherd-boy, who watched a flock of sheep near a village, brought out the villagers three or four times by crying out, "Wolf! Wolf!" and when his neighbors came to help him, laughed at them for their pains. The Wolf, however, did truly come at last. The Shepherd-boy, now really alarmed,
shouted in an agony of terror:

"Pray, do come and help me; the Wolf is killing the sheep"; but no one paid any heed to his cries, nor rendered any assistance. The Wolf, having no cause of fear, at his leisure lacerated or destroyed the whole flock.

yes because when all of the people were tired of hearing him cry wolf that they stop listening , they stopped believing him, then when the real wolf came no one believed him , he is saying believe him this time there really is a wolf (RV)praying it so

BankerBill:  just posted in another chat room, RV just posted in WF 8 minutes ago yogibear: just to be clear here. From ..xxxx: wells fargo just received notification of revaluation of the iraqi dinar. ..xxxx

Guru Blaino:  Banker Bill has another room with people who are from many other places and solid.  IF the RV occurs within the next few hours, we will immediately announce CC's and let you all know exactly what is happening

Maliki was granted a full pardon on Thursday and his remaining reign may be short lived. What has been the holdup?....The pardon. No one understood why this had taken so long. They wanted a get out of jail free card and many believe that Maliki will be moving on.
Guru BlueDog:  Remember 4 or 5 days ago I sent out an article that the streets of Iraq are still barricaded and that security was still HIGH......
and the Iraqi people did not understand why............the Summit is over......
But the barricades remain in Baghdad... and even MORE so.....
until something MAJOR takes place..... we don't know what those details are..... also the National Conference which will expose Erbil cannot come out before the RV..... IMO...... because it will expose the Rate..................
I have always said that the RV has to happen B4 Chapter 7...............
the authors of the PLAN want Maliki in there.... with full power.....
till this is done.........so no National Conference to be Exposed to the world until the Rate...............Now an Article stating what the inflation rates are today..... is Bogus.... Shabibi is sweating and nervous .....

and all these things have been lied to the people of Iraq..... and the world .......
you can see that this has to come together soon....... to play this all out the way the Authors of the Plan need it to............Remember these preparatory meetings have all the necessary people that will be at the National Conference.....they have held 6 preparatory meetings already.....
get the picture? They have all settled..... but they act as though they are fighting .............
What a Grand stage we have been watching.............Remember.....
Kuwaiti air flights will start on the 16th to Iraq...... knowing that the borders are in an almost tight shutdown...... or closed.... they do not want air flights coming in from neighboring countries until Iraq RV's their currency.... In my opinion.....

NOW..... Barzani visiting the U.S. was not an accidental timing...... he comes here at the authors request...... but before he left, he caused a turmoil to cause a smoke screen..... intending to take attention away from the national convention...... Barzani shutting the oil off is a wedge to be used against the GOI, to force the RV.... IMO..... and the national conference will follow the RV....

In my humble opinion..... (wink) .... the national conference and Erbil has already been decided as to when and how.... and no one knows the details..... Keeping it to what we see...... have a good EASTER

Bluedog  GETeam News analyzer.... ONLY MY Opinion!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum