Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Q & A w/FireFly 4/6/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Q & A w/FireFly 4/6/17   Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:55 am

Natureaddict
I think the old Zim will exchange for something but I personally am doubtful it will be for trillions or billions... but frankly I don't care. As long as its for something I can make that work!

Firefly
xe.com   
f there is a rate it will be there. I'm not holding my breath though.
They are no longer in circulation Nature

The Zimbabwean Dollar is the currency of Zimbabwe. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Zimbabwe Dollar exchange rate is the ZWD to USD rate. The currency code for Dollars is ZWD, and the currency symbol is Z$. Below, you'll find Zimbabwean Dollar rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read the XE Currency Blog, or take ZWD rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.

Natureaddict
It is curious why you can't look up directly ZWR, however, with today'​s date from this link it shows a rate for it.... http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=1&From=USD&To=ZWR

Firefly
http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=1&From=USD&To=ZWD

zejaybee
Not to contradict FF, it is my experience with xe.com they are very flippant with their exchange rates, they are an exchange converter site and they do not do exchanges to back up their rates. I will look elsewhere for facts.

Nature I expect we will have info from AdminBill when it is time to go

Natureaddict
Well, now hold on a minute... you just said you look for rates elsewhere since this site isn't credible. Where do you look? Or, if you'd rather not share that is OK too just say so.

zejaybee
Nature I do not use xe.com for all the reasons expressed. I look to AdminBill for facts on ZIM and UN and CBI for rates on IQD

TED1016
there have been documented cases where Zim has already been exchanged in some areas.

Natureaddict
TED... so do you have any opinion about how those of us that have Zim would be notified if it is before the 800 number release (if there even are 800 #s)?

TED1016
Personally, I believe large Zim holders are known and will be notified by the banks in their respective areas. Others will be notified via the 800 number when the Official notice is given, In my my opinion ONLY.

Mister Moonshine
TED - I'd be thrilled to see any evidence of Zim exchange! Where can I find that?

TED1016

Mister Moonshine, I respect your right as I respect other rights to privacy and in light of that I can not offer the information you have requested as much as I would like to do so in order to put this whole question at rest once and for all.

I'm disappointed in you Tom.  Put down the kool-aid and quit lying before you sink to "Guru" status.

Maji Girl
Gerry says high indication that the fils and lower denims are out. Nickels, dimes and quarters. If true...We Are There

FF and about the Fils being reported on being out?

Firefly
I have not heard of fils being distributed yet

Maji Girl
FF thanks, Gerry sent a tweet telling about it

Firefly
Don't know who Gerry is ......sorry

Garry McGuire went by the name of "wildchild"

Maji Girl
Gerry is Wingit

Firefly
Ah, the old TNT member

The question to be asked I suppose is why is Iraq fighting Dash is Syria.

Why are they allowed to attack in other coubtries?
Who gave them permission since the US is stationed their permanently.

A 2nd Embassy being built in Erbil

Oohut
is ZIM listed on XE as ZWD or ZWR?

Firefly
ZWD as of today
I've eard many things, most of which is just rumor

Oohut
FF if that is true, and XE is right, then I love the answer XE gives me. Wish I knew for sure.

Firefly
https://www.travelex.com
They are at the airports and do all legitimate exchanges

http://www.reuters.com/finance/currencies

Mister Moonshine
But HEY - look at this: 1 USD =361.900ZWD

from xw/com

But wait - there's more: Notice: The Zimbabwe dollar has been suspended indefinitely

Always a CATCH!

Firefly
The Third Zimbabwean Dollar is the currency in Zimbabwe (ZW, ZWE). The symbol for ZWR can be written Z$. The Third Zimbabwean Dollar is divided into 100 cents. The exchange rate for the Third Zimbabwean Dollar was last updated on April 6, 2017 from The International Monetary Fund. The ZWR conversion factor has 6 significant digits.

ADMINBILL
THIS IS MY OPINION ONLY. UNLIKE TONY'S AXIUM ABOUT JUMPING IN TO EXCHANGE YOUR IQD TO QUICKLY THE ZIM IS A DIFFERENT ANIMAL ALTOGETHER. IMO EXCHANGE THE ZIM ASAP. REMEMBER THE ZIM WAS RETIRED LAST YEAR

Firefly
Correct Bill !!!!!

ADMINBILL
BACK TO WORK. HAVE FUN.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Q & A w/FireFly 4/6/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: