Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Ktfa cc notes, 6 april I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Ktfa cc notes, 6 april I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Ktfa cc notes, 6 april I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Ktfa cc notes, 6 april I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Ktfa cc notes, 6 april I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Ktfa cc notes, 6 april I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Ktfa cc notes, 6 april I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Ktfa cc notes, 6 april I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Ktfa cc notes, 6 april I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Ktfa cc notes, 6 april I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Ktfa cc notes, 6 april I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Ktfa cc notes, 6 april I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Ktfa cc notes, 6 april I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Ktfa cc notes, 6 april I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Ktfa cc notes, 6 april I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Ktfa cc notes, 6 april I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Ktfa cc notes, 6 april I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Ktfa cc notes, 6 april I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Ktfa cc notes, 6 april I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Ktfa cc notes, 6 april I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Ktfa cc notes, 6 april

Go down

Ktfa cc notes, 6 april Empty Ktfa cc notes, 6 april

Post by cg123 Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:36 am

Aggiedad77:  Jumping in here real quick with your notes from Monday's CC....enjoy
Aloha   Randy

*** The comments made by Frank26, Delta and others are their soleOPINIONS and cannot and should not be used as any form of financial, tax, banking or investment advice! We offer NO DATE, NO RATE on this forum!!! ***

CC Notes Monday 04-03-2017

Frank26:  First of all…..all honor and glory to our Heavenly Father…and second of all….this is going to be a very interesting conference call…and third is….that I have to present it to you in my opinion….as much as I would rather not….as much as being honest and being fair to you….our study is shared with you no doubt….but all of this will be in my opinion…..

You’ve been with me long enough to read my fingerprints by now….so if I tell you I invite you to sit next to me on my blue couch….it will all be done IMO….as I share with you tonight.

Let’s kick back and relax….and I am sorry for those, Frosty the Snowman and Aggiedad….but I think at the end we will all be happy with what it is we are about to share….all IMO.

Did you ever have a good friend….your best friend….your bosom buddy….someone you can always rely on….someone who is always there for you….and that individual….would you not agree with me….you probably know everything about that person….you probably know more about that person than their parents or their wives or their husbands….and then one day you find out something about that person that you never knew about….and it just floors you…..

I mean it just left you with your mouth wide open….it just knocked your socks off about that person….you just stare at them with your mouth wide open and say…..I didn’t know that about you….I’ve known you since we were in kindergarten…..I didn’t know that….why didn’t you ever tell me…..because some things Family will always be kept hidden…..will always be kept very close to their bosom….some information just does not belong out in public for anyone to know…..wouldn’t you agree with me that sometimes even though we are best friends….you really don’t know everything about each other.

We have studied the Monetary Reform together for 8 years….8.5 years now….and IMO what happened over the weekend….actually starting Thursday night with our TEAMS….was a sequence of phone calls and events that we study with our FRIENDS….to discover something that we didn’t know before…..about the Monetary Reform….actually let me amend that statement….what we are going to share with you tonight…..you do know…..as students you do know about it….but what I am going to tell you about it tonight….you are probably going to scratch your head and sit there and say well I’ll be darned….really….yes.

The last time we were together on our Wednesday CC….one of the things we were interested with to see what the UN was going to do when they arrived in Iraq…..and they did…and they sat with Abadi and they talked to him…and I can imagine that it had to deal with a couple of good subjects…because you see when Abadi returned back from Washington, DC….a few days later he picks up the phone and he calls the UN…..hello ring-a-ding-ding….hello who is this…..this is Abadi from Iraq….how are you doing this is the UN how can we help you…..

I want you to come and visit me….really why should we waste our time….you will not waste your time this time….I can imagine they talked about the displaced people that are returning back to many of their cities in Iraq that are now liberated…..you are seeing the articles where people are coming back……not by the 100’s….not by the 1,000’s….but by the millions…..and the UN wanted to make sure the displaced people were brought back to their cities, their districts, their regions….why….well it plays an important part in Article 140 and it plays a very important part in passing the HCL….and the government of Iraq is very interested in doing that right now…..

I wonder if maybe they have already done this…..because even though we think we know Iraq as much as we think we know them….my goodness there are some things about them that we don’t know….that can be very surprising.

It was rather surprising to see Abadi call in the UN….because you see that checklist that is holding Chapter VII….yes…would you mind checking off displaced people….we got them back….well good for you….oh and you know that other little box there that you have to check off for you to give us Chapter VII….it has to deal with Kuwait right….yes….Kuwait wants their dead….they want their missing people that Saddam buried in the desert….well we’ve already returned most of them….in fact we returned everything we have almost 8 months ago….oh you did….of course we did and you know that….so can you please checkthat second box off UN….ok fine we can do that….

What else….well even though you are not involved with the Monetary Reform….you did want us to fix our financial structure did you not…..yes….well by checking those two boxes we would have the census….and we would have Article 140….and we would have the HCL…and we would obviously have some kind of a rate in order to pass that HCL….and all of this is a conglomeration of reconciliation within our region….would you not say…..yeah I would guess so….well good then can you check off that third box…..our financial structure…..yeah I guess so, this is impressive….and the UN will soon tell you that Family.

So if they lift Chapter VII that would be an amazing accomplishment in the progress of the Monetary Reform of the Iraqi dinar inside of Iraq….would you not agree with me…..Abadi recently said….we are in the last stage of Mosul….no sir….I love you but I’m sorry….but I’m going to disagree with you….you are in the last stage of your Monetary Reform….you sly dog…wood.

That was Wednesday and then come Thursday….I have to say IMO but come Thursday Family….and we are going through a little chronology since the last day we were together….because so much as happened…and I have watched the internet….no one on the internet…they usually don’t have what we have….and I’m not trying to be critical….I’m not trying to be boisterous….I’m not trying to be egotistical here…that is the last thing I want to do as a Christian….and if I come across that way….please forgive me…but I proud of my TEAMS….I am confident in my FRIENDS….and I would like for you to know that what we have is going to be a blessing for you tonight.

Because you see the following day which was Thursday IMO….a call came in….now we always have calls with my FRIENDS….but I will admit we are looking for certain calls….aren’t you….Family IMO on Thursday a call came in about our Monetary Reform….that was very powerful….now what did the call say to us…pretty much what we’ve been telling you but in a different way….but what have you been telling us….that we believe you should be paying attention to the CBI website….especially on theArabic side….well we can’t read Arabic…..and that is why we have DELTA who is watching for us right….yes…yes….

But a call came in on Thursday…..yes with our TEAMS….what did they say to you Frank……look at the CBI it is making a change….look at the CBI it is going to make a change….on the Arabic side only….are you kidding me…..so they are going to make a change….or they have made a change….or they would be making a change….or both….which is it….unfortunately Family that phone call….that was it….they weren’t very clear…and they were rather cautious than vague….they measured their words very carefully.

Frank….yes….look at the CBI website it is making a change….good God almighty….is there anymore you can tell me….no….well I do know there is a change that is going to be coming up pretty soon….we did get a notice on Monday and I did tell the Family on our CC and we told them we need to look at that CBI website on the Arabic side because we think there is something that is going to be put up there very soon….is this part of it….hello….ok I understand….I know my position….I know my role and I understand.

So Family I am left with to tell you something is going to happen….again I am left to tell you that something very serious is going to happen on the CBI website on the Arabic side…..do you think it is a change in the rate.

So I got together with my FRIENDS on Thursday night and I talked to the rest of our TEAMS and I said listen….what do you guys think….I don’t….let us study this Frank…..so be it.

Now I am not giving you everything…..oh yes there is much more….I am giving you the superficial parts….I’m only giving you the surface….we are not going into the layers….it just wouldn’t make sense for me to tell you every little detail we know…..what I’m giving you right now….IMO is beautiful enough.

So on Friday we got together and for those of you that belong to TEAM Chat….you walked away from our TEAM Chat happy….surprised, grateful….and in prayer.

My TEAMS and I said whatever it is….this is the third time that we are being told…the first two were from our TEAMS….but this one was coming in from our FRIENDS that don’t talk to us….and they are telling us the same thing that two of our TEAMS have told us…that two of our files are telling us….do you think it is a change in the rate….well it has to be Frank…they have already sent everything for the notice….they have already sent everything for international standards….they have already communicated with them about counterfeiting….money laundering….they have already done everything possible….they have already sent every letter of intent….yeah….every memo…

The only thing we can think of is that the change of the rate has to be coming….maybe it’s going to go to the banks first…..but I tell you what….the Monetary Reform is no longer under study…..say that again….the Monetary Reform is no longer under study…and on top of that they have already sent out all the information to all the banks…everyone is on pins and needles….they are just waiting for the rate.

Hey DELTA what do you think about this…..well Frankie….Frankie before the CBI can put out a new rate….they do have to send a notice to all the banks….24-hours before they release any kind of change on the CBI website…..I said….my FRIENDS did say to look at the CBI website, the Arabic side…..because it is making a change….they didn’t say it was making a rate change…but with all due respect….what other kind of change is there.

DELTA….DELTA says to me….Frankie look….any Central Bank of any nation has to put out this announcement….but Iraq is being treated very special….what do you call her….the pretty girl at the prom or something like that…..I said yeah….wouldn’t you do anything for that pretty girl just to get a kiss from her….wouldn’t you….well yeah….and you have shown there are a lot of variances….a lot of exceptions….a lot of sidestepping going on by the IMF for this Monetary Reform of the CBI.

Let me give you an example Frankie…..I said please do….he said….there was a rate change…..this year….I said I know that…..he said yeah but what you don’t know is when they changed the rate….from 1184 to 1182 that was an illegal move….just like when they didn’t have the Indicative Rate for what….oh gosh almost three months….well for over 2 months…that was against the law of the IMF….their bylaws….there are many exceptions on the Monetary Reform of Iraq that are being allowed by the IMF right now….so if they didn’t even announce the 1184 to the 1182 as the official rate…..I don’t think they are going to make any announcement about this…..whatever the change is….it has to be something to do with their numbers.

So DELTA you stay on the CBI Arabic side 24/60…..no more 24/7…ok….yeah I’ll check it ever hour of every day….ok….thank you

Guys do you think what is happening with Chapter VII is causing this possible change that might happen on the CBI Arabic side….oh well yeah no doubt…and also what Donald Trump did with Abadi….and the Kurdistan delegation that showed up….yeah without a doubt…..even with Saudi Arabia…..all these meetings…..so Chapter VII might have something to do with it….we don’t know.

read  more: http://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/2017/04/ktfa-highlights-cc-notes-6-april.html

cg123

Back to top Go down

Ktfa cc notes, 6 april Empty Re: Ktfa cc notes, 6 april

Post by Jayzze Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:43 am

I enjoy reading franks cc it is a change from reading comic books both never come true the mookla is coming jan 1 2018  , frank keep your bs flowing so the sheep can have false hopes and your advertires can line your pockets
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum