Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
AGARTHAN NEW 800 GOLD BACK UNIVERSAL CURRENCY FIXED VALUE OF GOLD USING A FIXED GOLD PRICE. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
AGARTHAN NEW 800 GOLD BACK UNIVERSAL CURRENCY FIXED VALUE OF GOLD USING A FIXED GOLD PRICE. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
AGARTHAN NEW 800 GOLD BACK UNIVERSAL CURRENCY FIXED VALUE OF GOLD USING A FIXED GOLD PRICE. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
AGARTHAN NEW 800 GOLD BACK UNIVERSAL CURRENCY FIXED VALUE OF GOLD USING A FIXED GOLD PRICE. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
AGARTHAN NEW 800 GOLD BACK UNIVERSAL CURRENCY FIXED VALUE OF GOLD USING A FIXED GOLD PRICE. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
AGARTHAN NEW 800 GOLD BACK UNIVERSAL CURRENCY FIXED VALUE OF GOLD USING A FIXED GOLD PRICE. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
AGARTHAN NEW 800 GOLD BACK UNIVERSAL CURRENCY FIXED VALUE OF GOLD USING A FIXED GOLD PRICE. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
AGARTHAN NEW 800 GOLD BACK UNIVERSAL CURRENCY FIXED VALUE OF GOLD USING A FIXED GOLD PRICE. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
AGARTHAN NEW 800 GOLD BACK UNIVERSAL CURRENCY FIXED VALUE OF GOLD USING A FIXED GOLD PRICE. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
AGARTHAN NEW 800 GOLD BACK UNIVERSAL CURRENCY FIXED VALUE OF GOLD USING A FIXED GOLD PRICE. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
AGARTHAN NEW 800 GOLD BACK UNIVERSAL CURRENCY FIXED VALUE OF GOLD USING A FIXED GOLD PRICE. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
AGARTHAN NEW 800 GOLD BACK UNIVERSAL CURRENCY FIXED VALUE OF GOLD USING A FIXED GOLD PRICE. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
AGARTHAN NEW 800 GOLD BACK UNIVERSAL CURRENCY FIXED VALUE OF GOLD USING A FIXED GOLD PRICE. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
AGARTHAN NEW 800 GOLD BACK UNIVERSAL CURRENCY FIXED VALUE OF GOLD USING A FIXED GOLD PRICE. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
AGARTHAN NEW 800 GOLD BACK UNIVERSAL CURRENCY FIXED VALUE OF GOLD USING A FIXED GOLD PRICE. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
AGARTHAN NEW 800 GOLD BACK UNIVERSAL CURRENCY FIXED VALUE OF GOLD USING A FIXED GOLD PRICE. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
AGARTHAN NEW 800 GOLD BACK UNIVERSAL CURRENCY FIXED VALUE OF GOLD USING A FIXED GOLD PRICE. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
AGARTHAN NEW 800 GOLD BACK UNIVERSAL CURRENCY FIXED VALUE OF GOLD USING A FIXED GOLD PRICE. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
AGARTHAN NEW 800 GOLD BACK UNIVERSAL CURRENCY FIXED VALUE OF GOLD USING A FIXED GOLD PRICE. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
AGARTHAN NEW 800 GOLD BACK UNIVERSAL CURRENCY FIXED VALUE OF GOLD USING A FIXED GOLD PRICE. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

AGARTHAN NEW 800 GOLD BACK UNIVERSAL CURRENCY FIXED VALUE OF GOLD USING A FIXED GOLD PRICE.

3 posters

Go down

AGARTHAN NEW 800 GOLD BACK UNIVERSAL CURRENCY FIXED VALUE OF GOLD USING A FIXED GOLD PRICE. Empty AGARTHAN NEW 800 GOLD BACK UNIVERSAL CURRENCY FIXED VALUE OF GOLD USING A FIXED GOLD PRICE.

Post by Rwederfoort Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:59 am

Subject: AGARTHAN NEW 800 GOLD BACK UNIVERSAL CURRENCY FIXED VALUE OF GOLD USING A FIXED GOLD PRICE.

AGARTHAN NEW 800 GOLD BACK UNIVERSAL CURRENCY FIXED VALUE OF GOLD USING A FIXED GOLD PRICE. Uc-logo-10

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

I have been asked Question I LOVE THAT, that is good to ask questions:
Here is the QUESTION a BROTHER ASKED ME, i have posted only his comment.

Do you realize that the 800 numbers that is talked about for the RV/GCR are toll free phone numbers that people will be able to call to make appointments for foreign currency redemption? These 800 numbers are not gold backed bank account numbers.

Do you have any proof that AIIB has taken over RBC? Even if AIIB has taken over RBC why would they issue gold backed accounts for nothing? They might give you an account, maybe even an 800 account, but there is not going to be anything in the account until you put something in it. What makes you think there will be free gold backed money it it after it is opened?

So my brothers and sisters now that you have read the question, we all know that the
Current FINANCIAL SYSTEM is CORRUPT and the GOLD PRICING IS FAKE.
So this things needs to be addressed, said the AGARTHANS.

So you all understand why the FUNDS were not deposited for the BROTHERS and 
SISTERS who already have those 800 GOLD BACKED ACCOUNTS.

YOU ALL UNDERSTAND THAT THE GOLD PRICE CONVERSION NEEDS TO 
BE REPLACED, AND ONE NEW CURRENCY BE APPLIED USING A FIXED
UNIVERSAL CURRENCY VALUE, REPLACING DOLLAR AND ALL THE 
CURRENCIES.

SEE HOW SIMPLE IT IS.

WE NEED TO CORRECT THIS, AND REPLACE IT WITH ANY NEW IDEA OR
SUGGESTIONS WE THINK IS BETTER.

I HAVE CREATED A VIDEO WITH THE INFORMATION WE WERE DISCUSSING
HOW HUMANITY WILL BE RECEIVING THE FUNDS IN UNIVERSAL CURRENCY.

AGARTHAN NEW 800 GOLD BACK UNIVERSAL CURRENCY FIXED VALUE OF GOLD USING A FIXED GOLD PRICE

BLESSINGS

YOUR BROTHER RONALD

http://arrestwarrantsatanicritual.blogspot.com/

AGARTHAN NEW 800 GOLD BACK UNIVERSAL CURRENCY FIXED VALUE OF GOLD USING A FIXED GOLD PRICE. Photo.format_png.resize_200xRonald Wederfoort
+5999 5156118 | ronald_wederfoort@yahoo.com
AGARTHAN NEW 800 GOLD BACK UNIVERSAL CURRENCY FIXED VALUE OF GOLD USING A FIXED GOLD PRICE. Facebook AGARTHAN NEW 800 GOLD BACK UNIVERSAL CURRENCY FIXED VALUE OF GOLD USING A FIXED GOLD PRICE. Linkedin AGARTHAN NEW 800 GOLD BACK UNIVERSAL CURRENCY FIXED VALUE OF GOLD USING A FIXED GOLD PRICE. Twitter AGARTHAN NEW 800 GOLD BACK UNIVERSAL CURRENCY FIXED VALUE OF GOLD USING A FIXED GOLD PRICE. Blogger AGARTHAN NEW 800 GOLD BACK UNIVERSAL CURRENCY FIXED VALUE OF GOLD USING A FIXED GOLD PRICE. Wordpress

Rwederfoort
Elite Member
Elite Member

https://wordpress.com/post/ronaldwederfoort.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

AGARTHAN NEW 800 GOLD BACK UNIVERSAL CURRENCY FIXED VALUE OF GOLD USING A FIXED GOLD PRICE. Empty Re: AGARTHAN NEW 800 GOLD BACK UNIVERSAL CURRENCY FIXED VALUE OF GOLD USING A FIXED GOLD PRICE.

Post by Ssmith Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:49 am

So Ronnie....  Did your imaginary friends, the Argathans, send you this new intel via email or did they just pick up their space phone and give you a call?

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

AGARTHAN NEW 800 GOLD BACK UNIVERSAL CURRENCY FIXED VALUE OF GOLD USING A FIXED GOLD PRICE. Empty Re: AGARTHAN NEW 800 GOLD BACK UNIVERSAL CURRENCY FIXED VALUE OF GOLD USING A FIXED GOLD PRICE.

Post by ReapAndSow73 Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:20 am

Is gold strike price manipulated?  ABSOLUTELY!  No doubt in my mind.  Great point, Ronald.

Can gold have a static or fixed?  Uh, no, lol.  Not in your world, where some universal currency is pegged to it.  Fixed means manipulated.  Fixed means no market dynamics.  Fixed means you solve nothing.

So no, you cannot have a fixed gold price that backs a universal currency.  We already HAVE a universal currency - it's called gold, lol.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum