Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

TNT Update --- Abadi announced IQD RVed at 6:1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: TNT Update --- Abadi announced IQD RVed at 6:1    Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:38 pm

Just posted in the TNT Forum: It is being reported that PM Abadi announced the Iraqi Dinar revalue 6:1 at the international rate. (However, the rate has NOT yet changed....stay tuned)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: TNT Update --- Abadi announced IQD RVed at 6:1    Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:20 pm

I'm guessing they didn't provide a link?

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: TNT Update --- Abadi announced IQD RVed at 6:1    Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:24 pm

"as of 4:42p central time, Ray is still trying to confirm what exactly the 6:1 means.'

From TNT via WSOMN.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: TNT Update --- Abadi announced IQD RVed at 6:1    Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:52 pm

It means nothing, because it was not announced, because IQD cannot be worth 6 USD, because then there would suddenly be an additional $180T USD in circulation.  LOL.  Ray is a liar, and his followers are oblivious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: TNT Update --- Abadi announced IQD RVed at 6:1    Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:42 pm

Yep RayRay is nuts. Iraq is a war zone. Nothing to take place for quite sometime. Go Trump!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: TNT Update --- Abadi announced IQD RVed at 6:1    Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:27 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: TNT Update --- Abadi announced IQD RVed at 6:1    Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:19 am

The excitement even spilled over into WSOMN:

Ray needs to keep his trap shut

TNT chat room is goiong bonkers! As my mentor would say.......time will tell! It's the only constant!

I am confused... Somebody please help me understand what 6:1 the intrernatioal rate means if Iqaq doesnt have an internationsl currency? Also, is it $6 usd to 1 IQD or 6iqd to to 1 USD?

$6 to 1 Iraqi Dinar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: TNT Update --- Abadi announced IQD RVed at 6:1    Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:45 am

do not be confused. here is what it means.for every dinar you get 6 pieces of toilet paper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: TNT Update --- Abadi announced IQD RVed at 6:1    Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:09 am

I hope that this information coming from TNT Tony & his minions breaks some backs, this kind of fake news will only turn the sheep away for good ,hopefully ,then they can warn people not to trust TNT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: TNT Update --- Abadi announced IQD RVed at 6:1    Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:57 am

@Chaz wrote:
I hope that this information coming from TNT Tony & his minions breaks some backs, this kind of fake news will only turn the sheep away for good ,hopefully ,then they can warn people not to trust TNT.

They have been their for over 3 1/2 years now gobbling this stuff up. Tomorrow they will have forgotten that it even happened...

TNT Kool-Aid is now being served!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

TNT Update --- Abadi announced IQD RVed at 6:1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-