Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Bluwolf #2 4/5/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Bluwolf #2 4/5/17   Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:57 pm

Papo A Acevedo
51 mins ·

4/5/17 Ok like everything that is now happening around us all,n this message is already 1 hour late, my computer did not want to ingage to the internet until now, so my apology. Listen I was told a while back that everything is now a go for some time this afternoon. Please pray with me so that God will not permit any attacks on this 209 country rv, the cabal create a Syria scenario and now a North Corea scenario in order to paralize this and I just hope that potus does not fall into this lame excuse to cause war unnecessary. The 800 is to be out at any point today according to sources. Listen I am angry with those who are posting false rates on the zim. It will not be coming out at .13 nor .72 , it will be coming in at over the 2.00 mark so please do not fall for the sceems that I am seeing coming from these certain individuals whom have no respect for Gods money and for the monies of His chosen. Defend your monies and just do not go to any bank, remember HSBC for zim. WF for the rest period. GhostWriter please post outside room immediately
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Bluwolf #2 4/5/17   Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:22 pm

Talking about respect, you have none for our Lord, you have been lying Bludog for years to God's people, why would I cover the prayers of a liar for a RV that you have been lying about for years?
    That would pure in a bad situation with Yahweh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bluwolf #2 4/5/17   Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:40 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Bluwolf #2 4/5/17   Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:54 am

4/5/12

Guru Bluwolf:    LET IT BE KNOWN THAT GOD SAID IT HAS BEEN ACCOMPLISHED,,THAT IS THE POWER WORDS THAT YOU ALL MUST REPEAT TILL ITS DONE AND YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY TO THE BANKS.... WE ARE JUST A OFFICIAL PHONE CALL AWAY..AMEN,,GOOD DAY MUST GET BACK TO WORK..BLUWOLF

ALL BANK ALIGNMENTS IS AT 2:00PM EST.  LOOK WE ARE IN A SECOND TO SECOND WATCH AND ITS LOOKING GOOD OK,,NO QUESTIONS 

WE AWAIT CALLS,,EVERYTHING IS STILL ON COURSE,,AND THE 525 IS A SWIFT OR MT OR A CURRENCY CODE AS I EXPLAINED LAST NIGHT,,IT IS NOT A PLACE HOLDER

IF OKIE IS IN TH AIR I WOULD KNOW,,BETWEEN THE LINES THAT MEANS GET READY ITS HERE.  AS SOON AS I GET MINUTE TO MINUTE NEWS I WILL SHARE WITH YOU ALL OK,,GOD BLESS

ANOTHER THING PEOPLE COME IN WITH ALL SORTS OF RATES,,LOOK THERE IS ONLY ONE RATE LOCKED IN AND IT SHALL BE HIGH,,AND THEY DO NOT GET CHANGED AROUND IN VALUE LIKE SOME EXPRESS OUT THERE

http://www.dinardaily.net/t62353-4-5-2012-five-years-ago-in-dinarland

------

4/6/12

Guru BluwolfALL IS DONE...JUST WANT YOU ALL TO REALIZE THAT YOU WILL BE DECLARED MILLONAIRES WITHIN HOURS.

525 IS NOT A RATE AT ALL, THAT IT IS EITHER A SWIFT OR A MT OR A CURRENCY CODE BUT IT IS NOT A RATE, THE RATES THAT YOU WILL SEE WILL BE OF DOUBLE DIGITS AND VERY HIGH... ALL RATES ARE TO BE LOCKED IN AT 10:15 PM PST TODAY FOR SURE...NOTHING IS HOLDING IT AND NOTHING WILL.

SEE WE HONOR OUR FAITH AND OUR LORD AND ALL BANKS ARE CLOSE..SO YOUR BEST SCENARIO TO SEEING THIS WILL BE MONDAY THREW THE SYSTEM EXPLAINED AND NOT BEFORE..

YOU WILL KNOW THAT ALL RATES ARE TO BE LOCKED IN AT 10:15 PM PST TODAY FOR SURE..NOW I HOPE FOR THE LIFE OF ME THAT YOU FINALLY ABSORB WHERE WE ARE REALLY AT AT THIS TIME,,

YOU WILL RECEIVE PROMPTLY YOUR BLESSINGS,NOTHING IS HOLDING IT AND NOTHING WILL,,THE RATES WILL BE HIGH IN DOUBLE DIGITS NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY..AND THAT YOU ARE NOW OFFICIALLY BLESSED WHETHER SOME LIKE IT OR NOT,,BE BLESS NOW..AND HAPPY JOURNEYS..4-6-12 6:52 EST BLUWOLF

LISTEN UP FROM THIS DAY ON ALL OF YOU WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER GOOD FRIDAY,,IT WILL BE ON YOUR MIND FOREVER,,REST ASURE,,BYE

(From RN:  Just a brief comment on what Bluwolf and Studley have said in today and yesterday on the 5.25 being a "code" and not a rate. I think they are absolutely correct. If you do your own research you will find this particular code under the eCFR (Electronic Code of Federal Regulations) and all these rules and regulations starting with 5.1 - 5.25 are all about OFF-EXCHANGE CURRENCY TRANSACTIONS and under Title 17 of the COMMODITIES AND SECURITIES EXCHANGES...Not sure what it all means, but it really is a code pertaining to Foreign Currency Exchanges...you decide. I really think Studley and Bluwolf are the most knowledgable gurus in this whole venture.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
power123
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Bluwolf #2 4/5/17   Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:40 pm

Don't wait until you're under the interrogation lamp to start putting your story together. A 1990 study by psychologist Bill Flanagan showed that liars who had worked out the details of their stories beforehand had significantly more success than those who hadn't. As in everything, practice makes perfect. "It's easier to catch someone in a lie the first time they tell it," says psychologist Dr. Cynthia Cohen
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bluwolf #2 4/5/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-