Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

What ever happened to GURU MILLION DAY?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: What ever happened to GURU MILLION DAY?   Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:43 pm

Does anyone know where Millionday has gone? 

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to GURU MILLION DAY?   Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:43 pm

. Barry May 31, 2014 at 7:11 am #

Lather – “I listen to millionday she seems to have real articles with no bs everyone else just talks shit!”

BARRY SAYS -  As does “millionday”. You can listen to whatever paid shill guru you like who, it’s still a scam (and they all say “everyone else’s guru except mine is full of it!”). 

Most of “millionday’s” waffling posts are just irrelevant “distraction factoids” designed to sound authoritative to the average clueless amateur “investor” who doesn’t understand how currencies work, but craves a constant stream of “good news Hopium”. Eg, “Chapter 7″, “they’re introducing cash cards”, “they have political issues”, “Kuwait is happy”, “Iraq is building a new skyscraper”, “there was a business conference today”, “they’ve opened another bank branch”, “the new budget is 138tn Dinars”, “They just built a new welding workshop in Basra”, “the Egyptian prime minister, Ibrahim Mahlab, said the stock market will play a role in the financing of mega-projects such as Corridor Development Project region of the Suez Canal”, “smile – good news!”, etc, recycled year after year = an endless stream of unrelated babble about anything & everything in the Mid-East EXCEPT Iraq’s planned 3-zero redenomination or hyper-inflated money supply, or past 315% rate of inflation, etc.

PS: “Millionday” got paid to do a promotional video for a dinar dealer in 2012 in Atlanta…

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to GURU MILLION DAY?   Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:33 am

does it really matter? one less liar. question what is the fixation on these lyin gurus that everyone has with them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to GURU MILLION DAY?   Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:31 pm

Barry July 1, 2014 at 10:58 am # 

ROFL!!! I even predicted the new “date” the ‘RV’ scammers would choose right. Scroll up to “Barry” on “May 28th”, and you’ll see my reply to the “July 1st” prediction:-

Me –
“No, what will happen when the imaginary made-up date of “July 1″ comes & goes is what always happens – the same guru’s who made it up will “kick the can down the road” by inventing a new date – say 15th July, 1st Sept, “end of October”, etc”

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2014/05/27/two-convicted-in-dinar-scheme/comment-page-1/#comment-356801

And when July 15th comes round, August 1st will suddenly be “the new date” and the previous failed predictions ignored as if they didn’t exist. And when August 1st comes round, August 15th suddenly will be “the new date”. “This weekend”, “soon”, “imminently”, “I’m hearing by the end of the month”, “expect a great Xmas”, “We’re just waiting on…”, etc. Just as it has been every week for the past 11 years…

= “I HAVE BEEN TOLD BY THREE ROCK SOLID RELIABLE HIGH LEVEL SOURCES THIS IS GOING DOWN THIS WEEK. EVERYTHING IS DONE”

= “I heard from one contact that said a source of his told him there is a 100% chance of RV by Monday the 21st Dec 2009. The expectation was in the $2+ range.”

= “All major players has signed off on the re-valuation of iraq’s currency and is scheduled to be released to the citizens of Iraq by noon 4-17-2010”.

= “Notification went out today. The $$$$ floodgates open TOMORROW. I wish I could be clearer than that but I can’t. This is 100% REAL”

“RV has been done since last week as the gurus are SAYING… WAITING only for announcement over the next few hours.”

“WE ARE EXPECTING THIS TODAY OR NO LATER THAN TOMORROW. confirmed today Canadian banks showing green on Iraq dinar at $3 rate”

“The date is Feb 4th”… “The date is Easter Monday”… “Done by May 3st”, “The date is July 1″… “The date is July 15”, “The date is [insert your own made-up manufactured-hysteria ‘secret intel’ here]

etc, etc. People can be forgiven for falling for two completely different scams, but when you get suckered in by exactly the same lies told 700x times over by exactly the same liars, year after year, then you have serious “reality discernment issues” to put it politely… Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to GURU MILLION DAY?   Fri May 12, 2017 1:32 pm

January 23, 2017
Millionday

News Executive Member/ News Moderator

There seems to be a rumor that I have left our beautiful Earth for life with our Father in Heaven—
The rumor is untrue and I am alive and well– waiting and with as much patience as I can finally meet you all.
Thank you for the care and friendship–
Love to you all the time, Millionday
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Millionday   Fri May 12, 2017 1:39 pm

I am not religious, but I wonder when one lies, time and time again, over the period of years...when one gets the hopes up of strangers, knowing all along nothing being said is true, when one lets others wait for medical attention, while promising monies for future treatment, when one makes promises that they knowingly cannot keep....does this person go to Heaven?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
bunny

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to GURU MILLION DAY?   Fri May 12, 2017 4:17 pm

She left PD to go to PI  and when PI dropped advertiser dinar corp.  (  She then went to DU -  then the troubles with dinar Corp,. So, went back to where she started long ago,  PD.   Last activity was on PD Jan 22 ~

That was her last post there ~

My guess - no revenue stream for her anymore, so ~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
Harold4187

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to GURU MILLION DAY?   Fri May 12, 2017 8:30 pm

Oh well whatever happen to asshole Medic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to GURU MILLION DAY?   Fri May 12, 2017 9:11 pm

He's doing time for molesting a donkey.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jwflatt
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to GURU MILLION DAY?   Fri May 12, 2017 9:30 pm

BGG fired her from Dinar updays. She was wanting more $$$$$$ for lying for him. He dropped her like a hot potato, just like he did Poooooppppppy3 . The more lies they made the bigger his pay check from all of the clicks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
jwflatt
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to GURU MILLION DAY?   Fri May 12, 2017 9:32 pm

Now BGG has a long list of liars on his  sight. when they get tired of himm making all of the $$$$$ he will  let them go also.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
the rebel

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to GURU MILLION DAY?   Sat May 13, 2017 11:34 pm

for the life of me I cannot figure out the fixcation that you all have for these gurus? they lie scam your money and best of all do not have a freaken clue of whats going on but treat them like the second coming. do you not have anything else to do then read and believe chapter and verse of what they say?
Back to top Go down

What ever happened to GURU MILLION DAY?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-