Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Why does Jerzy Babowski look just like Regner Capener on a LINKED IN PAGE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Why does Jerzy Babowski look just like Regner Capener on a LINKED IN PAGE    Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:32 pm

3rd degree connection3rd

Regner Capener

Senior Pastor at River Worship Center

River Worship Center

Southwestern Assemblies of God University

Richland/Kennewick/Pasco, Washington Area

500+ 500+ connections

Send InMail

[size=17]Connect
[/size]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why does Jerzy Babowski look just like Regner Capener on a LINKED IN PAGE    Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:42 pm

SO, he is also known as EAGLE1 ----    

Regner Capener (Eagle1) – Preacher/electronic engineer/broadcaster/dinar guru who acts as Frank Villa’s (frank26) intel guy concerning the GCR (Global Currency Reset).  All you need to know about this guy can be found in my post Eagle1 Post and Rebuttal.

http://www.dinardaily.net/t51970-bruce-from-the-big-call-has-made-the-sam-i-am-the-pumpers-list

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why does Jerzy Babowski look just like Regner Capener on a LINKED IN PAGE    Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:45 pm

Regner Capener  aka GURU EAGLE1                            Jerzy Babowski

ARE THEY THE SAME PEOPLE ???? 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why does Jerzy Babowski look just like Regner Capener on a LINKED IN PAGE    Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:11 pm

JERZY BABKOWSKI (OTHER OFFICER)
HUMANUS GLOBAL HOLDING FOUNDATION
ARIZONA CORPORATE SOLE
WRITE REVIEW
Address:  Gene Cipriano
5350 W Bell Rd, Ste C-122
Glendale, AZ 85308
Registered Agent:  Galaxy Foundation
Filing Date:  November 18, 2014
File Number:  19658502

JERZY BABKOWSKI (TREASURER)
HUMANUS GLOBAL HOLDING FOUNDATION
ARIZONA CORPORATE SOLE
WRITE REVIEW
Address:  Gene Cipriano
5350 W Bell Rd, Ste C-122
Glendale, AZ 85308
Registered Agent:  Galaxy Foundation
Filing Date:  November 18, 2014
File Number:  19658502

JERZY BABKOWSKI (DIRECTOR)
9594906 CANADA LTD.
CANADA LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
WRITE REVIEW
Address:  98 - 3029 Rundleson Drive Ne
Calgary, AB T1Y 3Z5 CA
Registered Agent:  None Listed
Filing Date:  January 21, 2016
File Number:  9594906

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why does Jerzy Babowski look just like Regner Capener on a LINKED IN PAGE    Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:33 pm

ANother of Jerzy Babowski's "businesses"    https://cancompany.org/co/9594906-canada-ltd

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Why does Jerzy Babowski look just like Regner Capener on a LINKED IN PAGE    Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:36 pm

Ponee wrote:

Regner Capener  aka GURU EAGLE1                            Jerzy Babowski

ARE THEY THE SAME PEOPLE ???? 

They both have that smirk on their face, trying to hold back the laughter, as they made their weekly bank deposits from all the donations they received from conning folks out of it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why does Jerzy Babowski look just like Regner Capener on a LINKED IN PAGE    Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:31 am

They sure do look alike! Ears, eyebrows, jawline! WOW

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why does Jerzy Babowski look just like Regner Capener on a LINKED IN PAGE    Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:58 pm

Here is the thing.  When I typed in Jerzy's name into google search, the picture of Regner Capener came up.  I thought that was weird. 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Why does Jerzy Babowski look just like Regner Capener on a LINKED IN PAGE    Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:09 pm

I did a google search on Jerzy and I came up with a few more. They might not look like Jerzy, but I'm sure that they all have something in common. Hmmm...Let me think on what that might be...

There's this guy undergoing shock therapy to help him back to reality...

There's this guy who wants everyone to know his IQ...

There's this guy who seems to have vanished 2 years ago...

And then there's this...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffatdinarscum

PostSubject: I know where and who Regner is living currently.   Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:57 pm

I know where this king scum bag is living.  He is living in a 2 room apartment with his grandchildren, and a couple he has brainwashed and scammed.  In Texas.
Back to top Go down
Holy Bad Taste Batman

PostSubject: He took pictures of a dead person?   Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why does Jerzy Babowski look just like Regner Capener on a LINKED IN PAGE    Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:18 pm

yep... we know all about the ghoul taking pics of this poor overdose victim. He sent them to a man named William and then he sent them to us. We published the pics and this got Jerzy into some hot water. The dead girls family is trying to bring a lawsuit on his ass. I hope they succeed. Seems he got scissor happy and the family took exception to this on top of him scamming people out of donations for her daughter she left behind. They were not amused.
I keep hoping that this scum will be sitting in a prison cell and not flitting around the country pretending to be someone important when he is not. Just an ex convict that needs to back where he belongs. PRISON!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why does Jerzy Babowski look just like Regner Capener on a LINKED IN PAGE    Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:21 pm

pissed off at dinar scum...

I would love to know where in Texas if you could reveal this please let us know!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Why does Jerzy Babowski look just like Regner Capener on a LINKED IN PAGE    Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:40 pm

Quote :
pissed off at dinar scum...

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Why does Jerzy Babowski look just like Regner Capener on a LINKED IN PAGE    Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:47 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Why does Jerzy Babowski look just like Regner Capener on a LINKED IN PAGE    Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:52 am

Somebody just made this comment on my Douchebags blog.

Yah, this ass clown Regner took thousands from my dad, and recently has then taken the physical Dinar to be able to divide out the profits when it RV's! It seems it would actually be to resell the physical shit to other suckers...my pops being one of them! I want to get his ass arrested!

http://dinardouchebags.blogspot.com/2014/01/eagle1-post-and-rebuttal.html?showComment=1501195636266#c8084688662610241609

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why does Jerzy Babowski look just like Regner Capener on a LINKED IN PAGE    Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:05 am

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Why does Jerzy Babowski look just like Regner Capener on a LINKED IN PAGE    Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:02 pm

I always thought that the photo of Regner looked like it had some touch ups done. Here's some others of Regner.

This one is what was used for the touch ups of the other...

Here he is playing the guitar.

Daily Sun News.

TX - District 25 - R Primary 2004.

Daily Sun News.

His Twitter Account prior to 2013.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Why does Jerzy Babowski look just like Regner Capener on a LINKED IN PAGE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: GENERAL DISCUSSION-