Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

APRIL 2017 MY MANIFESTATION PLAN REALITY GETTING THE 800 GOLD ACCOUNT.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rwederfoort
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: APRIL 2017 MY MANIFESTATION PLAN REALITY GETTING THE 800 GOLD ACCOUNT.   Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:17 pm

Subject: APRIL 2017 MY MANIFESTATION PLAN REALITY GETTING THE 800 GOLD ACCOUNT.

DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS THIS IS GOING TO BE OUR PLAN, TO THE UNIVERSE,

WHERE I WILL START THE PROCESS OF THE 800 GOLD BACKED ACCOUNT. AND ALSO FOR ALL OF YOU HOW THE UNIVERSE IS GOING TO EXECUTED OR MANIFEST IT FOR THE REST.

THEN THE NEXT PHASE IS THE DEPOSITED OF THE MONTHLY FUNDS FOR EVERY ONE,  AND ALSO THE DEPOSIT OF THE PROSPERITY FUNDS FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO JOIN IN THE HUMANITARIAN PROJECTS.

OK SO THIS IS A PLAN FOR ALL OF US, AND WHICH I WILL BE THE FRONT RUNNER BECAUSE I HAVE STARTED IT IN MY REALITY.

OK SO I WILL POST THIS EMAIL, AND BLOG FOR ALL OF YOU.

ANY QUESTION OR SUGGESTIONS?????

BLESSING RON

Email: ronald_wederfoort@yahoo.com
http://arrestwarrantsatanicritual.blogspot.com/
Phone: +5999 5156118

http://arrestwarrantsatanicritual.blogspot.com/

Ronald Wederfoort
+5999 5156118 | ronald_wederfoort@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://wordpress.com/post/ronaldwederfoort.wordpress.com
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: APRIL 2017 MY MANIFESTATION PLAN REALITY GETTING THE 800 GOLD ACCOUNT.   Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:37 pm

Rwederfoot wrote:

Ronald,

We have asked you questions and given you some suggestions, yet you seem to not be able to reply to them.

What's up with that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: APRIL 2017 MY MANIFESTATION PLAN REALITY GETTING THE 800 GOLD ACCOUNT.   Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:05 pm

Quote :

Rwederfoot wrote:

I have a suggestion....  Open your phone book to the Mental Health section, locate the closest Doctor and run - Do Not Walk - to their office and tell them you need help.  Tell them about all the people that live in the center of the earth, the prosperity programs, the RV and all the rest.  Don't forget to mention the reptilians and shapeshifters.

They will take good care of you and see that you receive the help you so desperately need.  They will take you to a nice, comfortable room, complete with padded walls and whatever else your condition requires.  After a period of time, they made decide to release you back into society.  If that does happen, please, do take all the prescribed medication they will give you and keep all your appoints with your therapist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

APRIL 2017 MY MANIFESTATION PLAN REALITY GETTING THE 800 GOLD ACCOUNT.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: GENERAL DISCUSSION-