Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
3/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
3/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
3/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
3/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
3/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
3/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
3/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
3/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
3/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
3/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
3/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
3/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
3/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
3/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
3/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
3/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
3/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
3/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
3/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
3/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

3/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

3/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 3/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:30 am

Guru Bluwolf:  READ MY LIPS...WE ARE NOW WAITING JUST FOR THE BANKS TO CALL US IN...AND THAT MEANS THAT WE HAVE A INTERNATIONAL RV.    CORRECTION THERE WILL NOT BE ANY DOUBLE DIPPING,,THE DONG IS COMING OUT WITH ALL THE REST....

WELL I AM AT WORK,JUST HERE FOR A BIT,,LISTEN UP JUST GET READY WITH ALL YOUR PAPERWORKS,,ALL IS STILL LOOKING GOOD TO JUST POP UP AT ANY MOMENT..THERE ARE NO OBSTICULES,,

JUST REMEMBER THAT THIS A WORLD GLOBAL EVENT WITH 195 COUNTRIES INVOLVE,,IT IS NO LONGER IN IRAQS HANDS,,WE ARE IN THE STAGE TO JUST RECIEVE OUR BLESSINGS,,AND ITS JUST APHONE CALL AWAY..SO STAY AWAY FROM THE JUNK FOOD FOR IT COULD MAKE YOU SICK,,OK,,,,JEJEJE,,  BE BLESSED EVERYONE,,BLUWOLF

JUST A SIGN::: I WILL LEAVE TO INTERPETAION... WALL STREET JOURNAL STATES THAT A SMALL COUNTRY WHICH IS PART IF INDIA WILL BE RV ON APRIL 1ST...BBC NEWS SAID TODAY  THAT WORLD COUNTRIES WILL BE RV ON APRIL1ST.  THE RATES WILL BE VERY HIGH AND YES THE VND IS IN THE BASKET. ALL 195 COUNTRIES ARE IN THE BASKET. I GOT FLYS ON ALL WALLS.

IRAQ HAS NO CONTROL OVER THE RV...ALL EVENTS IN IRAQ HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE RV...ALL RATES ARE IN THE SYSTEM AND CANNOT BE CHANGED...THE BANKS ARE READY AND WILLING TO CASHOUT...THEY ARE ALREADY OUT OF CHAPT 7 ONLY THING LEFT IS THE RV.

Guru TerryK:   HOLY COW LOOK WHO'S BACK!   WHOO HOO!  WHATS GOING ON ALL? ARE YOU ALL HEARING THAT THIS IS GOING DOWN TONIGHT OR APRIL 2.   I'M HEARING WHEN CBI OPENS UP WE ARE TO SEE A CHANGE.  BUT HEY THAT'S ANOTHER RUMOR.

I HAVE BEEN IN TAMPA THE PAST WEEK GOING THRU A CURRENCY CLASS. ITS ANOTHER BUSINESS LINE I'M LOOKING INTO POST RV.  GOLD AND SILVER AND BANKING.  BUT I'M JUST CHECKING INTO IT.   NOT REALLY SURE I WANT TO DO IT.

Guru BellaGrits:   I truly look forward to the next few hours, days...we are there...IMO, we have finally positioned oursleves in a great place--I can't go onto specifics....taking a little more time than we thought--an understatement I know--We will all be fine...very soon.  ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE....WE CAN'T POSSIBLY KNOW THE RATE...IT HAS RANGED FROM $4 - $22.   ACCORDING TO OUR INTEL, ALL IS DONE AND PREPARED FOR THIS RV.

Guru FreewayBill:   There is confusion on Chapter 7...There has been a release of Chapter 7 announced by Moon of the UN, but here is where it is  confusing...It does not take effect until the RV is LIVE and in COLOR! The papers are being held by third party so Iraq knows that it is coming and so UN knows Iraq will cooperate.

Guru Soonerfan:  Guys I have real good stuff coming in now, FreewayBill knows about it but he also knows we can;t say anything until I can get it verified.   Guys just a flyby, am still waiting on my verification just didn't want to keep you hanging, will come on when I get it, Thanks, BBL

Guru Studley:  the agencies are working in tandem but the final release will be from the bis.   if you are part of the group you will get a rate that is extremely competitive with the whales, and similar perks to the whales as well.  we are working on the packages so you will be able to get into the banks in an orderly fashion.   i had clients that held kuwait DINARS.... Every currency that is devalued like kuwait is a long term investment.... They made lots of money 

Guru Poppy3:  i feel certain we will have some solid details some time up in the day tomorrow . Truth should start to become obvious . I will stay in prayer tonight and wait to sort out all the days news.

I will point out again the reason so much of the articles today where so opposite of one another. The ss guy said most of the articles posted this morning from the news media where prepared for release in advance of what was expected to be said and accomplish today and when they weren't and they did the opposite what had been planned that is why all the information was 180* the other. Be patient as hard as that is we will know facts soon. Gods love to all poppy3

Early Friday Morning:  call about 10 min ago from OKIE and he is all excited saying he got a call from someone don't know who he is listening to these days but said hang on for till april 1 evening and between now and then RV should be global. and no i haven slept well at all. should be asleep now. Thanks for asking though rileyjones   POPPY3

lol :{ *kiss* choose for the day i am going to try and sleep again but wanted to pass that ph call along first. Poppy3 i had rather had the call from the three vip notice programs i am signed up for. I am sure i could have gone to sleep then. Lol night friends poppy3

i can't confirm the chapter 7 being lifted. I can say that ki moon has to share all the details with a commitee that would in turn make the final decision and unless that meeting occured and they gave him sole permission to release the chap. 7, i am saying no they have not been released. Now i look at it this way if they agreed and moon was satisfied with the agreement and that it will be carried out and kuwait signed a full release then they may go ahead and rv so that the automatic release from chapter 7 will be activated. Several sources  have said this is what they think has happened and why the articles said they where released. It was just a mis-understood translation. Only time will tell at this time.

I have worked on this all day and truely don't have a solid answer for you. Sorry. Bgg and i talked about it and other sources and it is unclear at this point but they can't pay Kuwait unless they RV and if they have signed to release them then i think we will see it very soon . Hold on. Poppy3

Guru Jonnywg:    the first thing i will say and yes i said it last week is that ANY RATES THAT SHOW ON THE FRONT SCREENS THAT RELATE TO THE DINAR ARE BEING MANIPULATED AND POSTED BY THE UST. YES GROUP THEY ARE POSTING NEW RATES EVERY 30 MINUTES THROUGHOUT THE USA................... This is their way of testing systems and as a byproduct confuse dinarians.  MY PLACE IN THE RATES IS $4 plus a few pennies.

well admittedly i felt it had a great chance yesterda, last night and this am...............but nothing happened....................... the event we desire is in the finishing stages and i still look for imminent results,,

Also note that negotiations are still going on with the banks............... note that the packages i have will be offered to all FREE........ they also will be duplicated by the banks and i have agreed that they will also be downloadable from the BANK SITES THEMSELVES

JUST IN...I HAVE BEEN ADVISED THAT THE UN has not officially RELEASED IRAQ from Chapter 7...repeated IRAQ HAS NOT BEEN OFFICIALLY RELEASED FROM CHAPTER 7 BY THE UN...They are dilligently working at it now to RV and end the drama.  Iraq has no control over the rv...thus it is the last thing to do for them to be released from chapter7...thus when imf releases...Iraq is out of #7.

Guru BWM:  what jonny is saying in a nice way is that HE nor anyone associated with the information or packages is receiving ANY compensation or advantages from the banks or other agencies... this is a free, public service

this is how so many tell you that "THEY HAVE A RATE AT THE BANK" but yet, ALL the banks don't have a rate...banks do test their own systems, so unless It's EVERYWHERE...it ain't real.

Guru Fresh:   Summit is over.  just reached out to one of my contacts to see if I can get what happened with Kuwait/ Iraq and the UN.   the information is overwhelming coming out right now.  here's something from one hour ago:  summit over but Baghdad bridges, roads still shut, motorcades screaming along bridge, lovely hotels to close again tomorrow.   also mobile service is restored in Iraq due to summit being over

Guru Robusto:  sure looks like we are going to get something...the time line is between the National Conference to 2013...if they raise gradually I think they'll have 2 to 3 significant changes before it reaches the dollar...they keep saying they don't want it confusing for the people...easiest thing thing to do would be to make it equal to the dollar...that way you don't have to worry about LD's printed...they could just give change in dollars.

Guru Doc:  The plain simple truth for no RV at the summit is that ALL IS NOT DONE and Iraq simply is not ready.  We know from recent articles that chapter 7 and Ebril were not completed prior to the summit.  The Kuwait Ambassador attending the summit is quoted as saying "The Kuwaiti government will cooperate with Iraq to open many areas and provide real support at all levels needed by Iraq and its people and work to end the sanctions imposed on it."   Massari is quoted as saying "We clearly noted the absence of good will of the political partners in implementing Erbil Agreement which will be among the first files in the National Meeting," noting that "We believe that this meeting means implementing of the terms of Erbil Agreement." We can not fathom why some continue to say these are done and have been for months when its clear they are not. 

We know the National Meeting has been given a deadline date of April 4 and 5.  We remain skeptical that the political blocs and Maliki will implement Ebril at that time.  We also know Parliament has a scheduled break from mid April to mid May.  We remain fearful Parliament and the GOI will not make significant progress on those items we maintain will coincide with the RV in the first two weeks of April prior to their recess.  Given this our opinion has not changed from previous weeks and we maintain the next probably timing is June to September.  We believe chapter 7 has a high probability of being lifted, the LDs will be ready and import tariffs enacted all in this window.  The icing on the cake would be Erbil resolved by then too.  We report, you decide

Guru Delta:   What determines the exchange rate? The money supply and the reserves you have. The less money you have the higher the exchange rate. The last 3 or 4 months the CBI has been reducing the money supply. They are shredding the currency. They know how much they have outside, they will leave a little bit outside, and so Shabibi has to be smart with the numbers to come out with the rate he wants. Another thing is coming up in June is the tariffs coming into effect. The CBI came out in article and on TV saying when this happens it’s going to increase the inflation rate and make it higher. Between the Summit and Jan 2013 something has to happen. They might make increases 3 months at a time. Perhaps some time in June then in Sept when they could start to bring out other lower denominations.

After Summit, rate has to change. Not sure what it’s going to be. Not a dollar right away as we thought. 3 months increase at a time until 1.1, 2013 possibly. Delta says that there was a plan back in 2006 to come up initially at around .05 cents and then go from there. The CBI is not doing it really as a sucker rate, but more so for their people to make it easier on them.

Guru Cap1:  EVERYTHING WAS ANNOUNCED IN IRAQ AND IS BEING ANNOUNCED ON IRAQI TV...GOI, ERBIL, HCL.  RATES ARE SHOWING ON FRONT SCREENS AT SOME BANKS HERE IN THE US. THE GUY WAS SO EXCITED HE FORGOT TO GET THE RATE SHOWING, SO WE'RE HAVING HIM REPORT BACK TO US. DON'T KNOW WHY THEY'RE NOT SHOWING ON ALL RIGHT NOW. AGAIN, TRYING TO GET TO THE BOTTOM.  IT IS ONE OF THE BIG 4 HOWEVER.

HEARD THE BBC JUST ANNOUNCED THAT IRAQ HAS BEEN LIFTED FROM CHAPTER 7.  I HEARD THE DONG WILL NOT RV AT THIS PRESENT TIME.  DON'T ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE VND. I HAVE NO ANSWERS. I DON'T FOLLOW THE VND. I DID HEAR THAT THE CHINESE DECIDED THEY DIDN'T WANT IT TO RV NOW.

Guru Frank26:   Shabibi is running out of time and needs to do this soon if not now. They feel that Shabibi truly wants to get this done in the first part of the year and that is coming to an end right now. He has the perfect opportunity with the security going on in Baghdad right now as well. With the shutdown they don’t want us seeing what they are doing.

Guru Kaperoni:   here are the facts: 32 trillion dinar, you can take 10 trillion off that for foreign reserves that leave 22 trillion, now we need the CBI to collect most of that to get that to about 1-4 trillion then they can RV at 1 to 1 and support it,  if that does not happen, there is no solution but a LOP and then a RV and you will get little return...these goofy rates are nonsense and bad for the investment because there is nothing to factually support it.  if it comes out at that rate [1 IQD to $3 USD] you made 3x your investment...we are hoping for 1000 times return.

Guru Bulldog75:    BULLDOG75 UPDATE: 12NOON CST: ALL MARKETS STABLE: GOLD, SILVER, CRUDE, DOW. USD/IQD=UNCHANGED. EUR/IQD=UNCHANGED. FRONT TELLER SCREENS: NORMAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE CONDITIONS AS YESTERDAY. WE WILL ADVISE IF THERE ARE PERTINENT CHANGES. PLEASE AVOID RUMORS. WE ARE ALERT. NOTHING IS FINAL UNTIL A "BONA-FIDE GENUINE LEGAL FRONT SCREEN GUARANTEED RATE POST OCCURS". ALL BIG 4 BANKS SHOULD SHOW SIMILAR RVD/IQD RATE CHANGE POST. WE WAIT. THANKS.

PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE BANKS FOR ANY REASON REGARDING IQD OR DONG. THEY HAVE STANDARD DISCLAIMER REPLIES.  HI BARB AND MODS AND ALL MEMBERS. THIS WILL BE A GOOD DAY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD. AMEN.

CHAPTER 7; WE ARE AWAITING THE UNITED NATIONS OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE FROM ITS WEB SITE.   WE KNOW ONE THING FOR SURE; NO ONE KNOWS THE EXACT, RATE, DATE AND TIME.  WE KNOW THE RATE WILL 'SETTLE' NEAR THE KUWAIT RATE. THE BIG QUESTION IS WHAT WILL THE RATE BE OUT OF THE GATE, AND FOR HOW LONG.  TIMING VERY RIPE/RIGHT NOW.   BY/BEFORE MARCH 31: THE UNITED NATIONS, IMF, BIS HAVE THEIR DIRECTIVES & MARCHING ORDERS FOR THIS TO OCCUR. IT’S VIRTUALLY UNSTOPPABLE, IMHO WITH SOURCES.

Guru Phoenix:  World is dumping the dollar tomorrow.  You Better listen to the Phoenix call tonight. Its coming down. We are fixing to have a one world currency.  All the Brick Countries are fixing to dump the dollar tomorrow.  The agreement is being signed tomorrow by the bricks

This is really Big People and it means the end of the Dollar and the USA as we have known it. Think about it, nothing is made here any longer. We depend on China for just about everything. We are nothing more than a service economy, dependent on other countries to provide us with all our toys. The Revaluation of currencies will occur after the agreement is signed. The good news is this could happen very fast.             

Guru PapaBear:  I was ask on several IMs this morning where we are. Here is my answer. Do you remember the movie Trading Places with Eddie Murphy. Studley is our Eddie M. He will hit the door at the appropriate time and the frenzy will begin just as it did in OJ. This is calculated and a known event.   Hold on we are there.

I have been ask by IM where the RV stands. Remember in the movie Trading Places with Eddie Murphy what happen when the bell rang on OJ report day that is where the RV stands . Also @ 7:30 this morning those same kind of Dept of AG. reports happen in grains. Keep your eyes on the prize dont lose FOCUS.   Our Eddie is played by Studley.  The feeding frenzy begins soon.

Ok Folks hopefully you read my post early this morning on where we stand. 7:30 has passed and we are in a RISK ON DAY . Lets see whos listening now 
dsatmhk7] Found this - not sure it helps....... In the currency world, that translates to currencies that have high yield, like the Australian dollar, the euro, the Canadian dollar, relative yield to the rest of safe-haven currencies like the Swiss franc or the Japanese yen, or even the US dollar. Those currencies seem to perform very much in sync with the rise in risk appetite. When we’re talking about risk on, in effect, we’re talking about those types of currencies that are rising when things are good, and risk off, the dollar, the Swiss franc, the yen, (that are) rising when things are bad.  Next question was when answer given. Gov report today in grains 7:30 watchfrenzy on opening in grains. RISK ON DAY

Guru JoseyWales:  KEEP THE FAITH ALL, OUR INVESTMENT IN THE IQD IS A SOUND ONE... THINK ABOUT THIS FOR ONE MINUTE... DO YOU THINK OUR TREASURY WOULD ALLOW ANY CURRENCY SALES TO TAKE PLACE FROM DEALERS AND BANKS HERE IN THE UNITED STATES IF WE WERE BEING DUPED?... HECK NO... DO YOU THINK ALL OF THE GREAT BANK STORIES ARE FALSE?... NO!...

OUR GROUP PERSONALLY HAS CONTACTS IN IRAQ, HERE WITHIN THE BELTWAY, WITHIN THE BANKS THEMSELVES.....AND WORLDWIDE... LIFE IS ABOUT DELAYS... IT IS A REALITY... THIS IS A MONUMENTAL TASK, AND NEEDS TO GET DONE TO CALM THE GLOBAL ECONOMIES... COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS AND THINK ABOUT THE MANY PEOPLE WE WILL BE ABLE TO HELP...

ALL OF US WILL MAKE HISTORY VERY SOON.... THERE ARE TWO KIND OF PEOPLE IN THE WORLD, THOSE THAT WATCH THINGS HAPPEN, AND THOSE THAT MAKE THINGS HAPPEN... WE ALREADY KNOW WHO WE ARE......JW

Guru Generals64:  I hve read all the reports that all of these others have said they read....I have taken all the time to follow through and talk with REAL people that should know this. I have spent some time this morning questioning my sources ...who none of the GURUS even know exist....and they are still scratching their heads....

Here is something that you guys an ponder if you want to....I promise you this....The Bank known as WELLS FARGO and CHASE Bank are talking to us about the entire deal and they are working on negotiations....Now, I'm not real smart but that is why I wonder about this.

These banking officials have more to do than sit around and ponder how to get worthless paper off the street and paying big bucks for it. the GURU world seems to have lost their contacts or their minds....They can get mad at me if they want....No conference Calls anymore boys and girls...Tell the people in the rooms exactly what they know. If they won't spill it then cross them off the list....

I really do have people digging and I really do ask questions that should have answers....I really am bold enough to call the CBI and I really am intersted in getting this done....I do Not Agree with any of them about the VND....(hope I'm wrong)...that is just another headache for China....It will eventually change but those telling us $.76 are smoking something besides cigars....

I think the VND will come out eventually at around 7 cents....They were turned down on the .44 cents by the World finance program...Google it and then read the extra pages...  Hey;..if YOU GUYS even think I'm backing down or out then you don't really know me...I will find out and when I doI will tell all that is said...and, today was supposed to be the day... ...

Now once again, THEBANKS ...NOTICE:....THE BANKS are talking with and dealing with us....Why?...think about it....Not your local bank though...We are dealing with the Corporate offices only...

PTR Member BuckWheat Bank Story:  Just a little tidbit from my source @ WF (I haven't gotten a report since Monday). Not the front teller screens of course but the sceens that he is privy to are still locked in at $4.67 since last Friday. The 1st part of last week the rate was jumping all over the place from $4-$14 then settled down for a couple of days to $4.32-$4.68 but has now been locked for 1 week which makes them very happy.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum