Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
3/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
3/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
3/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
3/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
3/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
3/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
3/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
3/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
3/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
3/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
3/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
3/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
3/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
3/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
3/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
3/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
3/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
3/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
3/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
3/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

3/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

3/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 3/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:14 pm

Guru Blaino:   WE HAVE IN OUR POSSESION FOR SEVERAL DAYS NOW PROOF POSITIVE THAT THERE IS AND HAS BEEN FOR A BRIEF TIME AN ACTIVE BUY RATE (NOT PENDING) ON THE IQD, FIRST TIME IN MANY YEARS.  WE ARE ARRIVED AT THAT PLACE IN THE CHAIN OF EVENTS WHERE A REVALUATION COULD HAPPEN AT ANY TIME.

Guru FreewayBill:  One piece of intel and gone for the night...... All the stars are aligned in Baghdad tonight, actually morning 7:11 am Iraqi Turban Time....

I am thinkin' maybe we might be seeing some Rockets Red Glare before morning! GOD is, and always has been in control and I look forward every day to see what he has planned for us! Today, we have found the perfect kind of intel running .... slow and easy and makes sense.... GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU and remember GIVE FORWARD....I think everyone needs to just relax, kick back, let your hair down and dance, dance.

Guru Generals64
:  last night (late last night) all the banks and their people were ready.   most noted rv's have come to fruition in the Afternoon over here.  I have been told by more than one political and financial person that this is not in Iraq's hands right now....So, who knows...    

Guru Ali:  my buddy, Stan, is 2 steps removed from Ali (from DinarTrade) and he calls to give me updates every so often. He just called to tell me that Ali is claiming that we should watch for it to happen on April 2nd. Maliki apparently reneged on all his promises (to the leaders of these Arab countries) and did so just prior to the Summit, so that's why most of the other countries' leaders left. He (Ali) mentioned that the King of Saudi Arabia stuck around and was meeting behind the scenes with some powerful players to work out deals that gets us closer to the RV.

Maliki is painting a target on his own back and is really pushing a lot of people's buttons. If he doesn't get his act together and stop thwarting the inevitable, he's going to find himself voted out (by No Confidence) and the target he is painting on himself will lead to Open Season: Maliki Hunting Season.

We all should remain optimistic, keep Iraq and their citizens in our prayers, and pray that this comes to a safe and painless transition (when the Global Reset/RV happens).

Guru Bluedog:  Almost impossible to not RV soon and get this done.  This seems to be ready to go anytime.  so much good news out today unbeleivable.   I see that it should happen b4 this change of Conference March 5.   We know its soon tho  look secret meetings with finance ministers from 22 Arab countries    no press  Maliki there to   did not say Shabibi was there

Guru WangDang:  HE SAYS TO TELL EVERYONE THAT WE SHOULD BE EXCITED ABOUT WHAT WE ARE SEEING....MALIKI HAS BASICALLY SUCKER-PUNCHED THE BIG SHOTS OF THE ARAB COMMUNITY.... HE LED THEM TO BELIEVE HE WOULD HONOR THEIR DEMANDS..... THEN HE RENIGGED(SP?)....... THATS WHY WE ARE SEEING THEM REFUSING TO ATTEND THE BIG MEETING TOMOROW....... THIS IS WORKING IN OUR FAVOR....

HE'S BEEN TELLING US WHAT A ****** **** MALIKI IS & SURE ENUFF, HE'S REALLY PULLED A FAST ONE THIS TIME....... HIS HUNGER FOR POWER AND CONTROL IS RELENTLESS AND WILL ULTIMATELY BE HIS END.....

WANG THINKS WE NEED TO KEEP WATCHING PARL & SHABS......... ECONOMY IS ABOUT TO GO THRU THE ROOF.......ALSO, TALIBANI HAS BEEN FAIRLY QUIET, BUT WE THINK HE WILL HAVE PLENTY TO SAY DURING THE COMING WEEK........

AND THE FACT THAT ALLAWI & BARZANI, WHO ARE 2 OF THE MOST PROMINENT POLITICAL LEADERS OF THE COUNTRY, ARE REFUSING TO ATTEND THE SUMMIT, IS SPEAKING VOLUMES TO THE ARAB COMMUNITY......SO LETS KEEP WATCHING THIS THING UNFOLD, DONT BE DISCOURAGED AND MOSTLY, KNOW THAT WE ARE ALMOST THERE!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!

I THINK WE WILL SEE A MAJORITY GOV FORMED BEFORE WE SEE KURDS SECEDE....... TALIBANI ALREADY TOLD US HE HAD ENUFF VOTES FOR A MAJ GOV.... AND THAT, MY FRIENDS, IS CONSTITUTIONAL........

Guru SWFloridaGuy:  I think we had some great progress today and now we need to see some announcements made before or upon the summit and then we may have our new rate. Following the new rate between now and June, Iraq will be released from chapter 7. I know someone is going to ask... so no I didn't just say we have to wait until June for an RV. That's just the order I see the dominos falling...I meant to say by the NC not the summit.

Instead of its king, Saudi Arabia was sending its ambassador to the Arab League. Saudi Arabia wanted Iraq to invite representatives of the Syrian opposition to the summit. Baghdad declined. More importantly though the Kuwaiti Emir was received by Maliki at Baghdad's international airport and the two leaders held hands...There always has been and always will be political jousting and squabbling in the ME. What we need to pay close attention to is relationships that have been healed for mutually beneficial reasons as we have seen with Kuwait and Iraq.

Entering the WTO with full ascension, Chapter 7 sanctions lifted and becoming an economic and political leader in the region and internationally once again...It's a very involved process and after decades of war, having to completely rebuild their infrastructure and banking sector it appears we're finally in a position to see CBI pull the trigger and see the project succeed. I don't think anyone is claiming Iraq will be out of chapter 7 in the next 72 hours.

the day we've been waiting for is finally here and I don't think it will disappoint.  Ban Ki Moon made the statement today that Iraq has come back strongly into the international community and that he will push to see Iraq out of Chapter 7 and with that a return to a state of normalcy.  The UN Secretary General went on to say that this visit has shown him the great strides Iraq has taken to become more secure, stable, organized and sophisticated compared to his previous visits.   He called for Iraq to regain their role both regionally and internationally.  To do this Iraq needs to have a tradeable currency and be removed from Chapter 7.  Ban Ki Moon does not have the power alone to release Iraq from chapter 7 but he is the chief administrative officer and serves as their spokesman.  In other words, his views are their views.

Ban kI Moon has made it clear he supports Iraq and in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Charter of the United Nations, a decision from the  Security Council will be made by an affirmative vote of the members of the Council including the concurring votes of the five permanent members (China, France, Russian, U K of G B and N. Ireland, USA).  I believe this process will be accelerated due to private negotiations that have taken place between Iraq and the UN.  Chapter 7 has been an embarrassment to Iraq and a tool used by the UN when diplomatic measures have  failed.  They will not give up that chip until the CBI follows through with raising their exchange rate.  The exact timing of when a new exchange rate will be sent from the CBI and then released from the BIS and revealed publicly, is anyone's guess but clearly, we are close.   

Guru Delta:   an article came out last week...the article said...that they are going to increase the value of the dinar gradually. Until the time comes that they introduce the lower denominations and then will bring it up to 1:1....it’s quite possible they may only start out around .10 cents or so.  this is still good news.  Just to let everyone know that this appears to be the CBI’s intention and really do believe that they are not lying to us. No one knows what they are going to come out with as the starting rate. We are just giving you a potential scenario. 

Guru Adam Montana:  Question:  [Who actually say's do it,pushes the button,etc.?]    In my opinion, it's the CBI. They can stall the GOI, they can mess with the IMF, and they can change the rate any time they want. They won't do it if it's the wrong time, they can't be forced, and they can't be stopped if that's what they want to do

I expect that there will be coins and lower denoms very similar to the US currency - 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100...for that reason it makes sense to RV on par with the USD so they can use USD to make change while the lower IQD notes are coming out...it would also make sense to come out at 10 cents, that way every 10 IQD is simply worth 1 USD.

NO - it doesn't matter what the CBI site says. When the rate changes, it changes, and I doubt they will be overly worried about their silly little website in the grand scheme of it all.   Keep in mind that banks don't go to oanda before they do a currency exchange - they check their INTERNAL system. The public face of the CBI doesn't mean anything - it's just the storefront. You have to go inside to see all the prices.

I don't think a "slow RV" is possible, but IF that happens it would actually be a good thing because it would eliminate the possibility of a "cash in window". If the current value simply grows slowly (but effectively) to a decent rate, they will be forced to honor all denominations and at the SAME TIME they would be forced to release the lower denominations.  I think it's more likely that they do a small "hard RV" then slowly grow, but either way, it's good for us. One way just takes longer.

Guru Kaperoni:   A High Rate Might NOT be GOOD??  i laugh at these idiots how they want to read the news, but yet when the news says 1.17 to $1 they ignore it and say $5 rate, lol...if it comes out at that rate, IMO there will be a LOP first and you will only get $75 for each 25,000 note...if they come out over that 1.17 to $1 rate...you all got screwed because Iraq cannot sustain that rate and they cannot afford a rv that high with at least 4 trillion dinar in country...so i would be praying for a 1 to 1 rv.

Guru Bear5642:    I DONT SEE THIS GOING ANY FURTHER THAN MONDAY OR TUESDAY OF NEXT WEEK AND I HAVE GREAT SOURCES THAT INDICATE IT BY APRIL 1ST.  BAN KI MOON HAS AUTHORIZED IRAQ TO SETTLE THE KUWAIT ISSUE AND INITIATE THE ARTICLES OF AGREEMENT JUST TODAY.   I WAS ALSO TOLD THAT RIGHT AFTER THE SUMMIT THEY WOULD MAKE THE ANNOUNCEMENT.  WE NEED TO REALIZE THE REALITY OF THE RATE AROUND 3.17 - 4.17.  NO BANK IS GOING TO GIVE YOU DEALS HIGHER THAN THE RATES RELEASED.  JUST CHECK WHAT IS COMING OUT OF IRAQ AND SHABIBI’S MOUTH...DOCUMENTS HAS BEEN SIGNED AND WE WILL SEE THIS COME TO FRUITION.

Guru OkieOilman:   THE RATE QUESTION IS ONE THAT NEEDS A REALITY CHECK BY SOME...POSSIBILITY EXISTS AS WAS TOLD ME TODAY FROM SOURCES OF A POSSIBLE RI THEN LATER A TRUE R/V--TIME WILL TELL.  WATCH AND LISTEN FOR BAN KI MOON ON OR BEFORE THE FIRST OF APRIL---THERES A GREAT STORY HE IS GOING TO TELL.

Guru Bulldog75:   LET US ALL REMEMBER, APRIL 1 BRINGS A NEW QUARTER OF BOOKS AND FINANCES.  WOULD ONE NOT THINK THAT A NEW QUARTER OF FINANCIAL BOOKS AND ARRANGEMENTS BE A PERFECT TIME FOR A "WORLD RESET" ?   AND ARE THERE NOT IMF STATEMENTS FOR MANY COUNTRIES TO 'RV OR RD' BY/BEFORE  APRIL 1 ?   AND DO WE NOT KNOW THE OTHER OBVIOUS DETAILS DISCUSSED?  BASED ON OTHER DATA AND SOURCES COMBINED, DO WE NOT SEE THE TRAIN COMING DOWN THE TRACKS?

IRAQ RVs its currency BY APPROVAL OF IMF. THIS WILL HAPPEN MOST LIKELY, IMHO & SOURCES, IN A CEREMONEY TYPE SITUATION. THIS IS AN ORCHESTRATED EVENT. WE SHOULD HAVE RVed LAST WEEK. CHINA HAD TO STEP IN AGAIN  USA ADMIN WH NOT HAPPY. CLASSIFIED. BUT, WE ARE GOOD TO GO DUE TO CHINA, IMF, BIS, IRAQ, GOOD BOYS PRESSURE.

THE 'RV' HAS TO BE CLAIMED FIRST, THEN CH.7. THIS COULD SIMPLY OCCUR WITHIN MINUTES TO AN HOUR BUT THE RV COMES FIRST.  IRAQ CAN BE GRANTED TEMPORARY STATUS BY UNITED NATIONS OF OUT OF CH.7 AND ADMITTANCE TO WTO. 

UST PLAYING CARD GAMES WITH SYSTEM. THIS IS NOT THE BANKS FAULT. FRONT SCREENS SAY REGULAR RATES. BANK SCREENS ARE HOT WITH 'OTHER RATES'. THOSE BACK SCREEN RATES CAN BE CHANGED EASILY. DO WE THINK THOSE RATES WOULD STICK AND GIVE SOMEONE AN ADVANTAGE.

SERIOUSLY, WE SHOULD HAVE RVed LAST WEEK. CHINA HAD TO STEP IN AGAIN (AS WE DISCUSSED LAST NIGHT). USA ADMIN WH NOT HAPPY. CLASSIFIED. BUT, WE ARE GOOD TO GO DUE TO CHINA, IMF, BIS, IRAQ, GOOD BOYS PRESSURE.

Guru Cap1:   ALL IS DONE IN IRAQ...HCL AND ERBIL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR MONTHS...IRAQ WAS RELEASED FROM CHAPTER 7 LAST MONTH.  THE RATE WILL BE HIGH FOR A FEW DAYS AND WILL THEN SETTLE  DOWN TO BETWEEN $4 AND $5. THE REASON THE RATE WILL BE HIGH INITIALLY IS BECAUSE MANY THINGS NEED TO BE PAID OR PAID OFF. DEALS WERE STRUCK BETWEEN COUNTRIES, PROMISES WERE MADE, DEBT WAS CANCELLED, AND CONTRACTS WERE SIGNED. THE INITIALLY HIGH RATE GIVES THE PTB THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE EVERYTHING RIGHT. AFTER ALL ABOVE IS DONE , WHICH WON'T TAKE LONG( A FEW DAYS AT MOST) THE RATE WILL DROP.  COULD VERY WELL BE TOMORROW, THEIR TIME...7 OF THE LAST 9 RV'S HAVE BEEN ON THEIR FRIDAY.

IT SEEMS LIKE CHAPTER 7 HAS BEEN LIFTED. REPORTS POSTED ON CURRENCY NEWSHOUND AS WELL AS OTHER CHAT SITES ARE CONFIRMING WHAT I HAVE HEARD THIS MORNING.

Guru BGG:  The next point I'm looking at is the National Council on April 5th and if that fails I would look for an all-out no confidence push against the Maliki govenment - to be done as early as the 15th of April...an immediate RV is still completely possible - just looking at the possiblities...particularly since I have been plainly told they accomplished what was needed already...my sources are still very, very excited as late as yesterday.

I have long been of the opinion Iraq will have to RV first - then Ban Ki will let them out of Ch7...Ban Ki wants them to RV so they can finalize the war damages with Kuwait.   Maliki just backed out of his last "agreements" with Kuwait just the other day and Ban Ki was sitting with them!!  He jerked the majority of the Sunni Arab leadership around by leading them to believe he would honor agreements and at the last minute they all "bailed" on the Summit...this is no Summit...it's a victory lap with no victory.   I am still being told this can happen at any minute...but I'll tell you I'm a little skeptical...my gut tells me that Maliki will drag this out some more.

Guru Hammerman:   INTEL: info from satellite phones ERBIL DONE CHAPTER 7 DONE 100% done It is over It will be on the big screens in Iraq in a few hours.  All U.S. BANKS have the rate it is around $5.00 as they add more banks the RATE COULD CHANGE REPEAT - as they add banks the rate could change

We expect the R/V to follow shortly - maybe tomorrow We expect it to be anounced in the mosques: Expect R/V to be announced at PRAYER TIME on FRIDAY IMPORTANT - We also heard: Iraq will not R/V while there are ANY foreign dignitaries in Iraq Summit ends 9PM Iraq time tonight ALL foreign dignitaries from all nations must be out of Iraq before RV

Ok freinds dont fall into the miss info out there...all is great in iraq, all are in good moods no trouble makers...the saudi prince is there, some think not but he is...mallki is no trouble..i look to hear the release of ch 7 and the full out erbil soon.

Guru Jonnywg:   the summit is over and the powers to be did not release the rv...we feel that security measures may have delayed it as they could not take chances with so many dignataries there...who knows if this is the real reason...we do continue to get reports that all agencies are cooperating and they are actually trying for closure.

Guru DinarWishes:   I’m hearing this is close to the end...You will see lots of Intel provided about times and rates and such.   Let me make this perfectly Clear.  Nobody knows exactly what the time or day this is going to show up. NOBODY!!  Now do we think we know that it is close, absolutely!!! But to narrow it down to a time is impossible.  Don’t buy into a high rate.

Guru Med:   HE  [Ban Ki-Moon]  DID EXACTLY AS I SAID HE WOULD HE TOLD IRAQ THEY ARE TO SETTLE THE FILES WITH KUWAIT AS PER THE UNSC RESOLUTIONS.  SO FAR THIS SUMMIT HAS NOT BEEN HELPFUL TO IRAQ THEY TRIED TO USE IT TO MAKE DEMANDS.  THE PROBLEM IS WHEN YOU MAKE DEMANDS YOU SHOULD DO IT IN A POSITION OF AUTHORITY AND THEY ARE NOT IN THAT POSITION.  I SAID ALL ALONG THAT MOON WOULD NOT CHANGE ANYTHING...THEY HAVE WAY TOO MANY UNRESOLVED ISSUES.

Guru Breitling:   Everybody is just waiting.  IMO, I think that it's going to be in the second half of this year based on what these guys are saying.  I think it all has to do with getting out of Chapter 7...the summit and all these meetings are setting them up, positioning themselves. They have put all this info on the table & let everyone know they are going to raise the value of their currency.  Our #1 focus is when are they going to revalue their currency & second, the value of it.  I'm still looking past June for it to revalue, if their going to do it this  year.  Shabibi put these guys in a corner & they can't get out of  it, they can push it down the road a bit, but they can't get out of it.  I'm not going to change my mind on the timeframe & the rate, there is too much info out there, too many articles with evidence.

Guru BWM:     [Chapter] 7 NEEDS RV THE RV DOESN'T NEED 7...SO WITH THAT SAID, WHETHER HE [Moon] IS THERE TO RELEASE THEM IS REALLY NEITHER HERE NOR THERE FOR US...IF HE DOES RELEASE THEM WE KNOW THEY HAVE ABSOLUTELY CONFIRMED ALL THEIR STEPS TO BE RELEASED.

AS I STATED EARLIER 7 NEEDS RV THE RV DOESN'T NEED 7... SO WITH THAT SAID, WHETHER HE IS THERE TO RELEASE THEM IS REALLY NEITHER HERE NOR THERE FOR US EXPECT IF HE DOES RELEASE THEM WE KNOW THEY HAVE ABSOLUTELY CONFIRMED ALL THEIR STEPS TO BE RELEASED

OK HERE'S A LITTLE NOTE I MENTIONED LAST YEAR AND KEPT IT TUCKED AWAY...OF THE LAST 25 YEARS OF RV'S WE KNOW THE NUMBER ONE DAY IS FRIDAY WITH 7... BUT THE NUMBER ONE MONTH IS APRIL WITH 21 OF THE 25 RV'S HAPPENING IN APRIL, 2 IN SEPTEMBER AND 2 YEARS THEY ABSTAINED FROM AN RV... WE KEEP THINKING IT CAN'T GO PAST THE NEXT MONTH AND IT HAS...BUT WE KEEP GETTING PROGRESS SO THAT IS GOOD

Guru Doc:   Basically, all is not done and this is why we have not seen the RV.  We do maintain that the pieces are being put into place. We also believe much is happening "under-the-table" to which no one one is privileged to that information.  Our opinion continues to be that the back drop of timing is June to September.  At this point we would be surprised  to see it before June but would welcome the surprise.  As for rate continued recent information points to $1 with the possibility of an initial rate under $1 and a gradual increase to $1.  We report, you decide.

Guru Bluwolf:   In the third hour of the new day all will be underway. I said that and I mean it,,everything is underway.. I will just sit here relaxing and awaiting to see how these men of power pull this thing off. I have no stress nor am I worried for I am sure that it is underway, I will see how many phone calls I will get from desperate people saying and asking why they are not seeing it as off yet.

Now see that explanation is out of my hands for I do not give out dates nor rates.. I read and heard allot of misinformation yesterday yet I remain silent,,today all that have come forth with that misinformation need to come to the plate and explain to the question why?

I am very confident that the real results will arise in a good time matter very positive ones for all so I am relaxed to this issue and so should you.. Both banks and us await to start cash out and there we stand fine and simple,now look how simple my explanation to this subject.. People it is on Gods time not on mans so get the message for we rest on His shoulders not on mans.. Please do not call me for anything today for like I said I will be relaxing and waiting sitting in my chair for the blessings that are simply underway. Be blessed.. Bluwolf 6:31 am est 3-29-12  

Guru WangDang:  THEY HAVE CALLED A SKELETON OF A SUMMIT..NOT CALLING IT A SUMMIT AT ALL..IRAQ IS IMBARASSED AND THEY ARE IN TROUBLE..WE WAIT AND SEE...  IT WAS A CHANCE FOR M TO STEP UP AND GAIN RESPECT FOR HIS COUNTRY AND FAILED..

THEY LOST FACE IN THE PRESENCE OF THEIR ARAB BROTHERS...WE KNOW THAT NAT MEETING==ERBIL...SEVERAL ARTICLES SAYING THAT ND DEADLINE FOR THAT APRIL 5TH OR KURDSWILL KICK IN...

IRAQ ARROGANCE GOT THEM EMBARASSED IN FRONT OF ALL THEIR BROTHERS AND THE MAJOR PLAYERS DID NOT SHOW...I TOLD YOU THEY WOULD BACK OUT AND THEY DID..IF IRAQ HOUSE WAS NOT IN ORDER....SOMETHINGS ARE IN PLAY..WE HAE TO SEE THE RESULTS..

LOTS OF PRESSURE..THE ARAB NATIONS NEED IRAQ STRONG... THEY TOOK MONEY FROM THE 2011 BUDGET...AND OIL REVENUES.. THEY MOVED IT FROM 2011 AND BROUGHT IT TO PARLIMENT TO USE THIS YEAR...NOT SURE HOW BUT WAS DONE

Guru Delta:  Delta tells us to ignore articles that attempt to confuse everybody. Not even the economists know what the rate will be. The CBI is telling us they are going to do this gradually. No one knows what they are going to come out with as the starting rate. We are just giving you a potential scenario. That’s why you see many of their economists wondering what the rate is going to be. Why they are going back and forth saying it will be good, it will be bad…they don’t know yet either.

Delta is still surprised that some seem to think that it’s going to be a lop. If it’s going to be a lop, they will not come out and tell you that they are going to increase the value of their currency to 1:1 with the dollar. How is that a lop? They are going to increase the value; revalue their currency...gradually. Not lop it. It’s going to RE-VALUE.

They have come out saying it’s going to cost them $150 million to print the currency. Frank and Delta are telling us, the money has ALREADY been printed. Perhaps not all of the lower denoms or coins with the Kurdish language but have several of the lower denoms already printed.

Guru Frank26:  Frank finds it interesting that they are telling us that it will cost them $150 million or $160 billion dinar to lift the three zeros. They are telling us that they allocated $150 million from their budget to remove the three zeros; and that they have already began the process; it’s already started.

Frank says, just because the law was passed in January to lift the three zeros; and we believe that they have activated the budget and implied the law to it, does not mean that all three zeros were lifted. We found evidence and proved it last week of the lifting of one zero in a testing. What about 2nd and 3rd zero? Is it going to be .86? If they lifted one zero this may show a little validity to the article that came out and what Delta shared with us in that it “may” be a gradual growth. Frank doesn’t agree with this scenario, he thinks it would not be a smart move on their part. Nothing to do with sharks! Shabibi knows well that if he comes out low that he will pull in many of the triple zero currency. Frank says that Team26 really feels that Shabibi is running out of time and needs to do this soon if not now. They feel that Shabibi truly wants to get this done in the first part of the year and that is coming to an end right now. He has the perfect opportunity with the security going on in Baghdad right now as well. With the shutdown they don’t want us seeing what they are doing. The people watch and grade their government.  Frank says Maliki wants his own stage. April 5th.  

Franks thoughts are they will start 1:1. Then 1 possibly 2 RI/RVs before years end. If they come out low they could only introduce part of the budget and not the full budget. If they come out low they cannot get out from under Chapter 7. They will not be international. At .10, there is no logic in Iraq making the payments they have been paying out these last couple weeks. Frank says the IMF would not be pleased with this. Yes, the IMF would allow slow growth but they would not be pleased. And who is the IMF??? US of…A_uthors of the Plan. They were not pleased initially by their budget. They had them redo it. Frank jumps on his Blue couch for a moment, pretending to be the IMF…says what? This is what you came up with??? No, no, no, you have to add a WHOLE LOT more to this…when we thought they had them reduce it. Jim thinks .86 and then up to their glory days of the 80s.

Guru Enorrste:  WHERE WE STAND AS OF MARCH 27, 2012
[This was written prior to the close of the Arab Summit]
Commentary by: Steve The Professor (Enorrste)
 TRUE OR FALSE - TIME WILL TELL!

I have been asked by a friend to give a short post as to where I currently stand on the RV issue.

There has been a great deal of progress recently toward an eventual RV.

Maliki went to Kuwait and signed all of the documents necessary for the UN to release Iraq from the sanctions of Chapter VII.

However, the UN Security Council will not meet until June, so it is questionable whether an actual release will be effected prior to that meeting.  It is my understanding that an assistant to Ban Ki Moon has been working assiduously to get everything ready for a final release.  There is a slim possibility that some sort of statement may be made at the Arab Summit. I have heard that Ban Ki Moon will be present there.

On the negative side, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Talibani, and Allawi decided not to attend the Summit.  There were possibly other standouts as well.  This means that the Summit will be more of a "shell summit" than anything else.

I do not expect any dramatic announcements from the Summit at this point and would be surprised if any were made.  This brings me back to Maliki.

The Preparatory Committee of three or four high level executives in Iraq failed to get the Conference off the ground.  I understand that it will now be held on the 4th or 5th of April.  At least they finally set a firm date.  As you may recall, the primary goals of the conference are to resolve the issue of the two ministers who have been called to be arrested by Maliki, and afinal resolution of the Erbil Agreement.

The resolution of the Erbil Agreement is what is necessary for the final formation of a true shared government in Iraq.  Due to the intransigence of Maliki, this agreement has never gained momentum.
At the same time, we did hear that Maliki finally accepted an Iraqiya nominee for the post of ministry of defense.  This shows at least SOME movement toward the final formation of a government.

On a more positive note our super sleuth Kaperoni found an article that clearly indicates that the necessary laws are now in place to define the process of moving from the old rate to the new rate for the IQD.  This set of laws was declared necessary by Shabibi before he would actually pull the trigger.  The article is clear that these laws are now enacted.  In addition we have it on good evidence from Kaperoni's effforts that Shabibi has been ready to pull the trigger since at least last June.   In addition the security situation in Iraq is as tight as it has ever been, largely due to the Arab Summit.

Shabibi has expressed concern over the security situation prior to his pulling the trigger several times.  Added to that we have the statement from the head of the IMF (I forgot her name!) that she is satisfied with the progress made by Iraq in thelast year on banking reforms.  While we have other articles that indicate that the process is not yet complete, it is clear that international banking can take place immediately after the RV, if only for a few hours a day.  I have stated my opinion before that I believe the international banks will be chafing at the bit to open offices in Iraq immediately post-RV.  In doing so, Iraq could catch up quickly in terms of Basel compliance and the ability to handle investors worldwide.

The analogy I have used is that it is like going from no phones to cell phones without ever having to put in the land lines that took decades across America.  In short, progress should be made quickly and I do not feel that this is a hindrance to the RV any longer.  We also have the clear statement from the CBI that the process of "removing the three zeros" is essentially completed inside Iraq.

In addition we have clear statements that the plan will be implemented in 3 phases, the first of which is now completed (removing the 3 zeros, plus education of the people).  The second phase is the first RV at around $1.   This will allow an easier transition for the people in terms of conversion as well as create an atmosphere for de-dollarization of the country as the rate gradually rises over the next several months (this is also stated clearly in articles found by Kaperoni).  They are also on record that the new currency is already or will be soon printed, to be ready to be issued in September.  We also have the fact that the 2013 budget will be base on the new rate of the IQD.

Finally, phase three will be a second RV to at least $3.50, unless it has already reached that level between the first RV and September.  At that time the new currency will be introduced, the highest note of which is $100 dinars, a clear indication that the rate will start at or near a dollar.

Both the old (current) currency and the new currency will co-exist for up to 2 years and both will remain legal tender throughout the process.  Our dinars will never go back to Iraq but will, according to Saleh himself, remain in the federal reserve accounts of countries around the world for "a long time."  Therefore, we are clearly talking of a "when" issue rather than an "if" issue.  We are also no longer talking about a "rate" but only about a "date."

So where does that leave us?  It seems clear to me that the RV will not occur during the Summit.  It is possible, but highly unlikely.  Kaperoni and I believe that Maliki would love to have the RV announced at the Summit.  However, as stated above, Shabibi is withholding the trigger until the government unity issue is resolved.  This, then, would take us up to April 5 and the National Conference.  Unfortunately I don't see a lot of hope in the outcome of the conference either.  Maliki is a very hard man to deal with, probably for a number of reasons.  He may be a power-monger; he may fear for his safety; and he certainly is not good at compromising with his opponents.

These three factors do not bode well for a successful National Conference.  After all, he has held the same position for 2 years now: why should we expect anything different this time?  This brings me to the issue of the IMF, the World Bank, and the US Administration.

After such long delays it seems to me that none of these institutions are in a position to either improve things, move them along more quickly, or delay them in any sense.  I actually believe these institutions are just as frustrated as we are at this time.  Therefore we come back, finally, to Maliki and Shabibi.  Maliki continues to stand his position, which mainly means refusing to share power.  As long as this continues Shabibi will not pull the trigger, in my opinion.  I have stated for some time now that I believe that Maliki is holding out for a full release from Chapter VII sanctions from the UN.

This is certainly his right and it is a good move for him politically, especially if/when he is finally successful.  After that release, which most likely will occur in June at the Security Council Meeting, Iraq will be truly autonomous.  While the UN has tried to give the appearance of autonomy to Iraq by making statements to that affect, echoed by Obama as well, Maliki seems not to be convinced.  He wants ALL hands off.

At the same time, I believe, but cannot prove, that he will allow the RV immediately on release from Chapter VII.  Having said that, however, does not mean that the RV will occur.  The reason for this is that Shabibi is the one who is truly in control, not Maliki.  Kaperoni presented an article some weeks back in which Shabibi made a clear statement that he does not need the government's approval to pull the trigger.

Therefore, while I believe Maliki has wanted to tie release of Chapter VII sanctions to the RV, I also believe that his recent trip to Kuwait was made not just for the purpose of obtaining that release BEFORE the Arab Summit, but also so that he could announce the RV at the Summit.  Since he did not get his release, he has changed his mind and now will wait to hear from the UN.  This will fly in the face of his prior APPROVAL to Shabibi to go ahead with the RV.  Therefore, I believe that we are nearly back to where we were last June.  At that time Shabibi was ready but wanted the government to be finalized.  Maliki was ready because he was working out a deal with the Kuwaitis.

We came very close to getting our RV in June, but it was the failure of Maliki to finalize the government that held it up.  Maliki made some progress (the defense position and a visit to Kuwait) but failed to come to the table with the Preparatory Committee, thereby missing his chance to have an effective Arab Summit.  Now we await the National Conference. I hold little hope for much to come from it.  That means that we would then wait until June and the release from Chapter VII.  But even that will not guarantee an RV unless Maliki has come to a power-sharing agreement prior to that time.

Against this negativism, however, is the fact that Shabibi is slowly plowing along and is laying out his plan with more specificity almost daily, including setting certain deadlines.  The end of phase 1 is completed and the beginning of phase 2 (the first RV) is supposed to come "in the coming days" or even "in a few days."  Of course those few days have already passed, so Shabibi's frustration must be growing.  He is having more and more difficulty in holding the reigns on the economy.  His plan is in jeopardy, in short.  Plus he is on record that the new currency (and clearly, then, a new higher rate) will already be in place when he issues that currency in September.

Therefore our window is something less than 5 months now (April to September) and practically speaking less than that, since the first RV must naturally occur SOONER rather than LATER in order for a gradual increase in the value of the IQD to be effective.  This leads me to two final conclusions.

The first is that Shabibi may go ahead and pull the trigger even if Maliki fails to form a final government.  I say this because while on the one hand he is placing pressure on Maliki by making these specific announcements with set dates (particularly September), on the other hand those specific announcements are also placing pressure on the CBI to ACT if it is to implement phase 2 and then phase 3 in September.  In other words, Shabibi is cooking his own goose as well.

In sum, the ball, once again, is in Maliki's hands right now.  If he forms the government we will see the RV "poste haste".  On the other hand, if he fails to form a government, even a release from Chapter VII will NOT give us the RV.  At some point, though, I believe Shabibi will act, and almost certainly before the end of April, even if the National Conference is a bust.  He must act if he wants to stay on plan for a gradual growth in IQD value from $1 upward as September approaches.

Time is against him, and he will be forced to pull the trigger EVEN IF THE GOVERNMENT IS NOT FORMED.  The FORMATION OF THE GOVERNMENT is the first key.  Failing in that, the second key is TIME.  Either way, I see the end of April as Shabibi's "last stand" before pulling the trigger.

Of course I could be wrong.  Enorrste

PTR Member Brunsdad:  Some of you know that I have one very good source that I was stationed with in the USAF and he was in Baghdad until December 2011. He worked directly with theIraqi's Finance Minister and has ties to the UST and World Bank. So, so much for the background,

I called him this last weekend as everyhting seemed so good for some info. He had not talked to the others in a while, so said he would call them and get us an update. This is what he told me he got from a contact at the US Embassy on Tuesday the 27th.

1st - The Maliki is still trying to make a power play and he did not think he had the unilateral power to MAKE the revalue hapen himself.

2nd - The HCL has not been ratified! That each time it goes to Parlament for a vote, it gets kicked back to committee because they do not want the Kurds having to much power.

3rd - I ask if the Arab summit in Baghdad was a good thing? He said that it was his opinion (based on the last 3 years living and working there) that the summit was **! He said that there was still to much Persian influence for the Arab's to be able to do anything.

4th - The best for last! His friend told him that he had been in 3 Finance Ministery level meetings in the last month that they where told to be ready that they (Iraq) was changing the rate of their curreny!! Then nothing. He added that either
they are actually trying to get this done OR they are just stroking us.

I believe that these meetings have prompted our banks to do what they have been
doing lately. I would like some honest conversation or additions or confirmations if anyone has them. I have NO doubt in the validity of this information (#4), just wondering if anyone can add to it to help us all!

Like most, I have my days when doubt creeps in and makes me wonder if we are being scammed some how! This info helped me get rid of that fear, once and for
all, I hope it helps you too!  BrunsDad5

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

3/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 3/29/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Sam I Am Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:26 am

Guru Frank26:  Frank finds it interesting that they are telling us that it will cost them $150 million or $160 billion dinar to lift the three zeros. They are telling us that they allocated $150 million from their budget to remove the three zeros; and that they have already began the process; it’s already started.

This is really all that anybody needs to know about the currency reform plan, because revaluations don't cost anything. You just change the value and you're done. Redenominations however, require the consent of parliament, the design and reprinting of the new currency, and the education of the people using the currency about the changeover. They also require sufficient security to ensure a smooth process once it begins. All of that costs money, and combined it apparently comes to $150 million or so. That's a lop, and nobody profits from a lop. Frank was just lying about the reform plan like he lies about everything else.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum