Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Dr. Clarke claims RV in APRIL! 3/29/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mountain Goatee
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Dr. Clarke claims RV in APRIL! 3/29/17   Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:39 pm

DR. CLARKE: It's NOT going to happen on April 1, 2017. It IS going to happen in April, though.

This Morning, a very high flock of birds flew overhead, and relayed this information, through the partly cloudy forecast........that has now, become a perfectly Sunny Day.

It was a little Windy, but we think we heard them say, that in MAY, there'd be WAY MORE MONEY, available, than ever before........think that's what they said.

SLOW & Steady as She Goes........it gets BETTER & BETTER.......except for the U.S. Stock & Bond Markets, First 2 Weeks of April........as we've indicated - Big Correction, maybe 10-20%.......and of course in Europe, as well. Complete Meltdown coming........but, not to despair. There's OPPORTUNITY, when you know WHERE to Look.

SO MUCH to talk about soon.....amidst this Modern Day Civil War, in the U.S........and Iraq, and the Middle East "REGION".......and the Asian "REGION"......

BOOM - CHAKA - CHAKA - BOOM!

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYA. SOON.

DR. CLARKE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Clarke claims RV in APRIL! 3/29/17   Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:58 pm

@Mountain Goatee wrote:
DR. CLARKE: It's NOT going to happen on April 1, 2017. It IS going to happen in April, though.

This Morning, a very high flock of birds flew overhead, and relayed this information, through the partly cloudy forecast........that has now, become a perfectly Sunny Day.

It was a little Windy, but we think we heard them say, that in MAY, there'd be WAY MORE MONEY, available, than ever before........think that's what they said.

SLOW & Steady as She Goes........it gets BETTER & BETTER.......except for the U.S. Stock & Bond Markets, First 2 Weeks of April........as we've indicated - Big Correction, maybe 10-20%.......and of course in Europe, as well. Complete Meltdown coming........but, not to despair. There's OPPORTUNITY, when you know WHERE to Look.

SO MUCH to talk about soon.....amidst this Modern Day Civil War, in the U.S........and Iraq, and the Middle East "REGION".......and the Asian "REGION"......

BOOM - CHAKA - CHAKA - BOOM!

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYA. SOON.

DR. CLARKE

I think the author of this post was high and not the birds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kenmor
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Clarke claims RV in APRIL! 3/29/17   Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:38 pm

WHY would there be way more money available in May if the RV is happening in April?  Wouldn't the waay more money be flowing in April already?
Dr. Clarke, who I more and more believe is one and the same as MG.   Too many similarities lately!  The MG character is shining more and more through Dr. C. figure lately!!   Just my opinion!

MG already lost about 90% of its followers and Dr. C is probably at more than 50%.  
Dr C. is trying to play it safe to safe face.......How many dates has Dr. C. called just in March alone.... Before April 1, on April 1, First week in April, I believe second week was called too, now it is just in April,  The month of May , June, July and September have all been mentioned...pffffff   PPPlease....lol

It is time to create a new ghost writer, another one without a name or a face!  
Let me put my Kenmorian Helo on   angelwing  drum rolllll.....    I predict that a new cartoon figure will be introduced soon to the dinar world!  Stay tuned!!!!    
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Clarke claims RV in APRIL! 3/29/17   Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:50 pm

Lying piece of excrement.  He said significant value increase to IQD by April 1, now he crawfishes...so now he's citing anytime in April...just like last year when he said it would pop in March, then April, then June, then Sept...he's a lying douche-nugget.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Clarke claims RV in APRIL! 3/29/17   Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:52 pm

Please please please put me on a conference call for 30 minutes with this snake.  We know Recaps has this fraud's contact info, since they're in cahoots (yeah yeah, I know you'll deny it, but we know the truth).  Give me 30 minutes and I'll disembowel this phony...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Clarke claims RV in APRIL! 3/29/17   Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:35 pm

It's all about click bait, these two characters, are Recaps lead gurus, if it wasn't for them Recaps would not be doing as well with just the old dogs, there getting warn out, meaning the same old lies every week, except for Yosef, LOL, I don't think he will run out of new material for a long time. Lol,,,,,, 
   Deception folks, that's what recaps does, it's a marketing tool, you learn that in college.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Clarke claims RV in APRIL! 3/29/17   Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:10 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dr. Clarke claims RV in APRIL! 3/29/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-