Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

FireFly Says Things are VERY Positive! 3/28/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: FireFly Says Things are VERY Positive! 3/28/17   Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:13 am

(Thank you George for sending this to me to post.)

Urgent .. private sources of change: Co-Abadi heads the Arab summit Iraqi delegation.   WOW, WOW, WOW. 

Rafidain issue electronic payment tools for employees Terpaat Qadisiyah, Maysan. 

Dropped on Tuesday morning, the dollar exchange rate to 1265 dinars. 
The dollar exchange rate is reduced to 1265 dinars.
For "Economy News" Informed sources said that the dollar amount of supply in higher demand in the money market market. 
The record market price in the fight in Baghdad Stock Exchange at 1265 dinars per dollar, ie 126 000 five hundred dinars for one hundred dollars, after the dollar yesterday was 1286 dinars. It is said that one of the main reasons behind the decline of the dollar rate against the dinar is the decision of the Iraqi Central Bank issued on Monday, which includes a new mechanism to sell the currency window to provide information on the final beneficiary rather than permit customs. is the decision of the Iraqi Central Bank issued on Monday, which includes a new mechanism to sell the currency window to provide information on the final beneficiary rather than permit customs.   includes a new mechanism to sell the currency

READ and understand !!!!!!!!!! Iraqi Premier supports "stay" part of US forces 10:53 AM ADMIN Baghdad/ Iraq TradeLink: Iraqi Premier Haidar al-Ibadi expressed support for the stay of part of US forces in the country. We're not going anywhere !!!!!!!

Abadi announced his support for the survival of US forces in Iraq after the defeat of the terrorist organization. Defense Minister inspects the liberated areas of the city of Mosul, and some military unitsThe United States decided to send an additional 200 military to Iraq. Interesting story huh?

Iraq's return to its position in the high-profile Almntqharabah. This is when their news starts appearing ! Iraq's return to its position in the high-profile Almntqharabah. WOW !!!
Don;t forget the CBI new slogsn .... a fil worth a penny !!!!!!!!! We're talking coins NOT lower denoms

Things are VERY positive!

Shabibi even talked a few weeks ago.  CBI is not talking to us lol

The trend I've noticed is the articles are getting closr and ckoser to real time though.  Both Abadi 1AND Trunp are demanding the press to be mpre transparen.

The Macroeconomics of De-Cashing Author/Editor:Alexei P Kireyev Publication Date: March 27, 2017 Electronic Access:Free Full text (PDF file size is 896 KB).Use the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this PDF file.

Please address any questions about this title to publications@imf.org

I have no idea, could be tomorrow, in a week, a few weeks. Nobody knows when. The important thing is they are doing it right before our eyes

God I hate laptop KYBRDS lol. I've owned 4 websites, all hade close to or over 1 million members. That's close to probably 10 times Dinarland. I think I know a thing or 2 or running a website
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: FireFly Says Things are VERY Positive! 3/28/17   Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:27 am

Yes I bet you do no a thing or two,especially how to con someone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

FireFly Says Things are VERY Positive! 3/28/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-