Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"Understanding the Real Complaint" by ubiety - 3.28.17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: "Understanding the Real Complaint" by ubiety - 3.28.17   Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:05 pm

3/28/2017 04:47:00 PM  Emailed, Thoughts  
Entry Submitted by ubiety at 4:21 PM EDT on March 28, 2017

This is in response to today's blog posting "So You Have Currencies" by "one who believes".

(http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2016/11/so-you-have-currencies-one-who-believes.html)

owb,

Thank you for your personal perspective on currencies of the world. There were a few points of value. I would, however, offer further perspective. While a few exotic foreign currency holders active on this blog have made seeming "demands" for "completion", if you are discerning, you will find the primary "demand" is for legitimate and truthful information from gurus about the long promised "RV".

One of your post's headings zeros right into your obvious theme, "So What Is Your Demand?" Indeed, you go further and illustrate what sort of demand you mean with, "I waited so long, and I demand this GCR be done now!", accompanied by your chiding, "...forgive me if I am NOT moved...". You make quite clear you view some or most of dinarland as demanding and impatient, but, again, you've missed it.

Having noted your misunderstanding of the vast majority of seeming impatient complaints, I will observe you are honestly mistaken. You regularly make your paradigm clear. You believe your perceptive abilities to be above most and your insight to be deeper and clearer on all the subjects for which you offer blog posts. I trust your belief in what you say, but perhaps you've missed one very imposing nuance: you're so self-persuaded of the quality and accuracy of your and other guru information that you aren't able to face the cognitive dissonance of any given "demand" being for performance according to guru announcements and predictions as opposed to a demand for "completion" according to repeated announcements and predictions. In direct terms, those demands which draw a scold from you are actually for truth from gurus (and not useless "subjective" and metaphysical "truth" used to evade) to line up with real events. They want the lies to stop or, if the continual missed predictions are the best the gurus have to offer, that the gurus shut up and go away. Harsh? No, to the point.

You spend an entire post explaining how dinarians are unwarrantedly impatient. Sure, people are dying just as you agree. Of course, we would all delight in flushing corruption from currency dealings across the globe. But the vast majority of dinarians are intelligent and virtuous people fully capable of shaping their expectations to real circumstances. The problem is that real circumstances are fed to dinarland in a mutilated and distorted mass. Gurus lie or guess or repeat the nonsense provided by "sources" which have been flatly wrong for many months! On what can the average dinarian make a rational assessment of real circumstances when they are so filtered, distorted, and misrepresented?!

It is driven and fueled by the distortions of gurus that dinarians offer pleas of "do it now!" and "we've been anticipating this weekly for years!". One cannot stand and wildly rock a rowboat only then to criticize the other passengers for complaining! I've heard all my life the utterly facetious saying, "do something, even if it's wrong, do something!" Many dinarians have been unwittingly conditioned to make this implicit demand on gurus - i.e., for some intel, even if it's wrong. Naturally, acceding to this demand has had a predictable backlash: expectation of "now". Thus, the complaints. The true plea is for HONESTY from gurus, not for "whatever" intel is carelessly and recklessly offered weekly despite virtual certainty of falsity.

Finally, let's get one thing utterly clear about this "blessing" being a gift from God. While it isn't at all certain that we refer to the same god, I will say of the God to which I refer, there is nothing, no one, and no time which is not a gift from God. With every breath I refresh my body, I am blessed. By the searing pain of death of many I've loved, I still am blessed. In the face of lies and deception, my God breathes quiet blessings. In good months of business, the blessings are usually obvious. In lean months requiring sacrifice and painful re-prioritizing, God's blessings are still very real. Stopping, settling, and deeply considering what is real is the greatest barrier to seeing rich blessings already operating in my life. Sudden, massive, and globe-wide revaluation of currencies could be a blessing - it is not a blessing given at this time, but it could be. The guru "intel" up to now has been so thoroughly dominated by weekly wrong dates, exciting and distracting unconfirmable fantasy exchange rates, and overlain with simply the bizarre, that confusion and frustration has been the natural product.

In a limited sense we agree, owb. "We have no basis or right to make any demands", I would add, as to international currencies revaluating. I, on the other hand, deeply believe it is fitting and reasonable to "demand" gurus either learn from mistakes by better vetting their sources and NOT again relaying the word of a repeatedly failed source... or withdraw from the adulation and spotlight altogether.

I'm not counting on it, despite your erudition, but.... stay grounded my friend.

I am,

ubiety

Thanks to: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: "Understanding the Real Complaint" by ubiety - 3.28.17   Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:12 pm

Ubiety, or what ever your name is? Let me put some salt on that wound, this RV scam started years ago by some smart con men, & still to this day more scammers are coming on board, or just changing the aliases to avoid the law, or to start all over again to fit there dishonest agenda. They have no sources, other than using there cohorts lies, to conform to there twisted RV agenda, it sounds like your on the RV wagon your self, because your not saying it's a scam therefore your part of it.
    This is all about click bait, donations, membership payments, promoting of lies to get a piece of the sales on currencies,"commissions" as you call exotics, lol,,, anybody in the real world that are into Forex that trade in currencies will tell you not to get within 10 feet of these currencies, they go as far as saying they are a scam, it doesn't take a smart man to simply observe for a few years that these exotics have gone no where as a investment. 
   As far as God goes , the one in the bible, He would not bless anyone over the sufferings of innocent people, the wicked yes, but the millions of people who have & are still dying by the thousands that are caught in the middle of this that has no say so in this matter are victims, innocent Christians, Muslims, secular victims, God does not prey on those, for our personal gain as in a RV.
    So Mr alias, tell the real truth for the sake of truth. THE RV IS A SCAM !
    My name is Charles
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: "Understanding the Real Complaint" by ubiety - 3.28.17   Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:43 am

"ubiety, Surrender or Go Away!" by Kryptonite - 3.29.17

Listen Linda!
Linda LISTEN! No, Linda LISTEN!

I know this hard for you but this is an intervention because you are clearly the dichotomy of the $2.00 words you speak.

Yeah, Swamp Thing or is it The Blob that rolls over everything in its destructive path? Matters not!

When you were a kid Rupaul U. (God forbid), you were probably the one that had all the answers to tests but no friends. The few friends you doubtfully did have were probably bribed into liking you. They were just too dumb to realize it! We are not!

I'm not done yet, Linda LISTEN!

The audacity you have in bashing and smashing Dinarland gurus and writers is characterized by your smug boujee R2D2 "I am saving you Dinarland followers" attitude of unending diatribe of B.S.

Mamma, mamma, help me! I know, too close to home and not enough supporting hugs growing up. By the way, those hugs were probably hard to receive while receiving sling-shots of powdered milk as you sat sulking in the usual corner of your dark room. Sorry you earned that one!

If you are a believer you are undoubtedly a wart on the body of Christ. Getting healed, surrender or get to stepping!

You feeling me now?

U= uncircumcised mentally and of the mouth
B= boy or girl who really cares
I = illicit in words that go on and on...
E= elevates self on every occasion
T= trite

Signed,
Kryptonite
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: "Understanding the Real Complaint" by ubiety - 3.28.17   Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:46 pm

"Fielding Green Lumps" by ubiety

Kryp,

So glad you posted. Now, take a breath and find your happy place. While there was no mastermind plan that someone like you would reply, it was an obvious possibility. You're practically a poster child for the mentality which struggles so very hard taking someone else's idea about something you completely missed.

I understand you may feel a very real sense of love toward gurus that you believe have given you valuable things like encouragement, special insider currency info, and a feeling of "vision". I know those things are real to you. It's because of the genuineness of your feelings that accepting you've been lied to is so completely infuriating. You're driven to absurd lengths and say things that would otherwise only come after lots of tequila or similar. I understand and am sad for how that developed.

Maybe the best approach is simply to rip the bandaid off for you, again. Here you go: the gurus who have promised RV "release" every week for a solid year either lied knowingly or they knew they were relaying that "intel" from the same sources who have been wrong every time before. We don't even have to say their evil or cruel or "cabal" or whatever nasty thing might come to mind. The gurus were simply wrong and proved themselves to be unreliable by continually giving announcements to get ready and predictions of "this weekend" they knew or should have known were nothing but "shots in the dark" hoping. Wishful thinking is one thing. Literally dozens of times "calling it" and blowing it, is quite another.

There. Get it? No one has to condemn the gurus. We don't have to hate them. The simple point is that truth has not been a part of the guru history with dinarland. Do with that what you will. They trade on good feelings and no substance, despite how good they made you feel and how much (false) hope they gave. False hope is easy to come by. We can produce it ourselves or find it in others. It’s a form of deception. I don't believe you want me to lie to you and I feel just as sure you don't want gurus to lie to you. So, weigh my words against those of most gurus, just check the obvious: when I say the gurus have continued to feed bad intel to you for a solid year, have I lied? When gurus tell you "this weekend" on a weekly basis, are they just mistaken or something else? Come on now, honest comparison as to who's lying to you.

It's that simple.

Remember, to us normal guys, kryptonite is just a green lump. Stay grounded my friend.

I am,

ubiety
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: "Understanding the Real Complaint" by ubiety - 3.28.17   Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:55 pm

Stay grounded for what reason, you still don't want to tell the truth yourself,this RV started off as a scam, & it still is a scam, ubiety,you need to tell the truth, if the gurus are lying there is a very good reason. They don't lie for "years" simply for nothing, so ether your part of the problem or your part of the solution.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: