Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
THE 5D and 3D Agarthans Gold backed World Trust 800 Accounts Implementation , started in Curacao at the RBC bank I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
THE 5D and 3D Agarthans Gold backed World Trust 800 Accounts Implementation , started in Curacao at the RBC bank I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
THE 5D and 3D Agarthans Gold backed World Trust 800 Accounts Implementation , started in Curacao at the RBC bank I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
THE 5D and 3D Agarthans Gold backed World Trust 800 Accounts Implementation , started in Curacao at the RBC bank I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
THE 5D and 3D Agarthans Gold backed World Trust 800 Accounts Implementation , started in Curacao at the RBC bank I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
THE 5D and 3D Agarthans Gold backed World Trust 800 Accounts Implementation , started in Curacao at the RBC bank I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
THE 5D and 3D Agarthans Gold backed World Trust 800 Accounts Implementation , started in Curacao at the RBC bank I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
THE 5D and 3D Agarthans Gold backed World Trust 800 Accounts Implementation , started in Curacao at the RBC bank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
THE 5D and 3D Agarthans Gold backed World Trust 800 Accounts Implementation , started in Curacao at the RBC bank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
THE 5D and 3D Agarthans Gold backed World Trust 800 Accounts Implementation , started in Curacao at the RBC bank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
THE 5D and 3D Agarthans Gold backed World Trust 800 Accounts Implementation , started in Curacao at the RBC bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
THE 5D and 3D Agarthans Gold backed World Trust 800 Accounts Implementation , started in Curacao at the RBC bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
THE 5D and 3D Agarthans Gold backed World Trust 800 Accounts Implementation , started in Curacao at the RBC bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
THE 5D and 3D Agarthans Gold backed World Trust 800 Accounts Implementation , started in Curacao at the RBC bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
THE 5D and 3D Agarthans Gold backed World Trust 800 Accounts Implementation , started in Curacao at the RBC bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
THE 5D and 3D Agarthans Gold backed World Trust 800 Accounts Implementation , started in Curacao at the RBC bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
THE 5D and 3D Agarthans Gold backed World Trust 800 Accounts Implementation , started in Curacao at the RBC bank I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
THE 5D and 3D Agarthans Gold backed World Trust 800 Accounts Implementation , started in Curacao at the RBC bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
THE 5D and 3D Agarthans Gold backed World Trust 800 Accounts Implementation , started in Curacao at the RBC bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
THE 5D and 3D Agarthans Gold backed World Trust 800 Accounts Implementation , started in Curacao at the RBC bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

THE 5D and 3D Agarthans Gold backed World Trust 800 Accounts Implementation , started in Curacao at the RBC bank

5 posters

Go down

THE 5D and 3D Agarthans Gold backed World Trust 800 Accounts Implementation , started in Curacao at the RBC bank Empty THE 5D and 3D Agarthans Gold backed World Trust 800 Accounts Implementation , started in Curacao at the RBC bank

Post by Rwederfoort Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:02 pm

THE 5D and 3D Agarthans Gold backed World Trust 800 Accounts Implementation , started in Curacao at the RBC bank 2-earths

Subject: THE 5D and 3D Agarthans Gold backed World Trust 800 Accounts Implementation , started in Curacao at the RBC bank

Dear brothers and Sisters, 

So as the NEWS gets out , and the NEGATIVE ENERGIES are being removed,
Many brothers and sisters will be AWAKEN and these VIDEO WILL HELP
those who want to KNOW the real truth.

BLESSINGS

RON

** VIDEO** :THE AGARTHANS TAKING OVER CURACAO RBC IMPLEMENTING THE NEW GOLD BACKED S...

** VIDEO** :THE AGARTHANS TAKING OVER CURACAO RBC IMPLEMENTING THE NEW GOLD...

BLESSING and ABUNDANCE are here NOW. HUMANITARIAN 800 Accounts Gold Backed info how to receive your Prosperity F...

** VIDEO** :THE CHINESE WHITE DRAGONS AIIB AKA AGARTHANS GOLD BACKED BANKING IMPLEME...

** VIDEO** :THE CHINESE WHITE DRAGONS AIIB AKA AGARTHANS GOLD BACKED BANKIN...

BLESSING and ABUNDANCE are here NOW. HUMANITARIAN 800 Accounts Gold Backed info how to receive your Prosperity F...

** VIDEO** :AGARTHANS AIIB 5D and 3D 800 TRUST ACCOUNTS GOLD BACKED SYSTEMS QUESTION...

** VIDEO** :AGARTHANS AIIB 5D and 3D 800 TRUST ACCOUNTS GOLD BACKED SYSTEMS...

** VIDEO** :AGARTHANS AIIB 5D and 3D 800 TRUST ACCOUNTS GOLD BACKED SYSTEMS QUESTION...

** VIDEO** :AGARTHANS AIIB 5D and 3D 800 TRUST ACCOUNTS GOLD BACKED SYSTEMS...

**VIDEO ** : CURACAO RBC the first 800 AIIB AGARTHANS 5D + 3D GOLD BACKED SYSTEM Impl...

**VIDEO ** : CURACAO RBC the first 800 AIIB AGARTHANS 5D + 3D GOLD BACKED S...

**VIDEO** :FEAR MODE WILL ATTRACT MORE FEAR THE LAW ATTRACTION

**VIDEO** :FEAR MODE WILL ATTRACT MORE FEAR THE LAW ATTRACTION

** VIDEO** :WHICH EARTH THEY CHOOSE TO PARTICIPATE IN IS VERY RAPIDLY COMING TO AN END

** VIDEO** :WHICH EARTH THEY CHOOSE TO PARTICIPATE IN IS VERY RAPIDLY COMIN...

http://arrestwarrantsatanicritual.blogspot.com/

THE 5D and 3D Agarthans Gold backed World Trust 800 Accounts Implementation , started in Curacao at the RBC bank Photo.format_png.resize_200xRonald Wederfoort
+5999 5156118 | ronald_wederfoort@yahoo.com
THE 5D and 3D Agarthans Gold backed World Trust 800 Accounts Implementation , started in Curacao at the RBC bank Facebook THE 5D and 3D Agarthans Gold backed World Trust 800 Accounts Implementation , started in Curacao at the RBC bank Linkedin THE 5D and 3D Agarthans Gold backed World Trust 800 Accounts Implementation , started in Curacao at the RBC bank Twitter THE 5D and 3D Agarthans Gold backed World Trust 800 Accounts Implementation , started in Curacao at the RBC bank Blogger THE 5D and 3D Agarthans Gold backed World Trust 800 Accounts Implementation , started in Curacao at the RBC bank Wordpress

Rwederfoort
Elite Member
Elite Member

https://wordpress.com/post/ronaldwederfoort.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

THE 5D and 3D Agarthans Gold backed World Trust 800 Accounts Implementation , started in Curacao at the RBC bank Empty Re: THE 5D and 3D Agarthans Gold backed World Trust 800 Accounts Implementation , started in Curacao at the RBC bank

Post by Terbo56 Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:37 pm

Strange, VERY strange- The RBC is the Royal Bank of Canada, and affiliation with this Canadian bank is in Curacao?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

THE 5D and 3D Agarthans Gold backed World Trust 800 Accounts Implementation , started in Curacao at the RBC bank Empty Re: THE 5D and 3D Agarthans Gold backed World Trust 800 Accounts Implementation , started in Curacao at the RBC bank

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:42 pm

question

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
THE 5D and 3D Agarthans Gold backed World Trust 800 Accounts Implementation , started in Curacao at the RBC bank 2245507099THE 5D and 3D Agarthans Gold backed World Trust 800 Accounts Implementation , started in Curacao at the RBC bank 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:54 am

THE 5D and 3D Agarthans Gold backed World Trust 800 Accounts Implementation , started in Curacao at the RBC bank Confused-face-smiley-emoticon

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:17 am

I didn't mean to confuse you all, it sounded strange to me also.... ask the 8
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:47 am

I'm really struggling to understand why Ronald Wederfoort posts here.  Maybe he can answer for himself.  He's posted some really illogical stuff for a while now, but never addresses anyone when he is questioned.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:06 am

You didn't confuse us, Terbo.  Ronald did. 

R&S - It is self promotion... he links back to his own sites.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum