Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Abadi: trying to establish an independent judicial body, apply the law without bias I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abadi: trying to establish an independent judicial body, apply the law without bias I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Abadi: trying to establish an independent judicial body, apply the law without bias I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abadi: trying to establish an independent judicial body, apply the law without bias I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Abadi: trying to establish an independent judicial body, apply the law without bias I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abadi: trying to establish an independent judicial body, apply the law without bias I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abadi: trying to establish an independent judicial body, apply the law without bias I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abadi: trying to establish an independent judicial body, apply the law without bias I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abadi: trying to establish an independent judicial body, apply the law without bias I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abadi: trying to establish an independent judicial body, apply the law without bias I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abadi: trying to establish an independent judicial body, apply the law without bias I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abadi: trying to establish an independent judicial body, apply the law without bias I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abadi: trying to establish an independent judicial body, apply the law without bias I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abadi: trying to establish an independent judicial body, apply the law without bias I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abadi: trying to establish an independent judicial body, apply the law without bias I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abadi: trying to establish an independent judicial body, apply the law without bias I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abadi: trying to establish an independent judicial body, apply the law without bias I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abadi: trying to establish an independent judicial body, apply the law without bias I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abadi: trying to establish an independent judicial body, apply the law without bias I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Abadi: trying to establish an independent judicial body, apply the law without bias I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Abadi: trying to establish an independent judicial body, apply the law without bias

Go down

Abadi: trying to establish an independent judicial body, apply the law without bias Empty Abadi: trying to establish an independent judicial body, apply the law without bias

Post by Ponee Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:49 pm

Abadi: trying to establish an independent judicial body, apply the law without bias Doc-P-95925-636259654550247720

Prime Minister revealed, Haider al - Abadi, for seeking the establishment of an independent and impartial tribunal, apply the law without bias, and while noting that the United States and Iraq have made the blood in the war on terrorism, 
stressed the need for Iraq to investors and US companies for its reconstruction.
And published "The Washington Post", and seen by "Tomorrow 's Press , " an article by Ebadi , in which he wrote "Two weeks ago I visited the Iraqi forces in western Mosul , and they be preparing for the Liberation of the last areas of the terrorists, and did not ask about the ethnic or backgrounds religious they are all for me , Iraqi Champions standing fighting the toughest killers on the surface of the ground, and some who met them were fighting from house to house soldiers and their sacrifices helped thanks to our security forces under the guidance fatal blows to the terrorist organization Daesh and make them lose their shying away from the biggest stronghold in Iraq. " 

He said al - Abadi , according to the article that "after they fought alongside American forces, and because of the blood that we have made together to win the Aerkh, we want to work together to achieve peace, and at the invitation of President Trump you visited on Monday, and also in the same week I attended the Alliance Conference global anti - Daesh, we and President Trump also discussed the strategic agreement signed by the two countries in 2008 ". 
"We call upon the United States to stand with us in urging the international community to fulfill its commitments regarding funding to secure the stability of our society and prevent Daesh and the base of the back and emerge once again as well as we want the United States to encourage investment in order to revive our economy and renewing our democratic experience spirit of the Convention which was concluded in 2008 and we want to engage in a partnership involving the political, diplomatic, defense and security, education and culture cooperation. " 

He stressed that "in the past few years has helped military advisers Americans and contributed to the support of our armed forces so we can fight and decisively and win battles by ourselves, and we ask the United States to help us as we restore our infrastructure, we need to US investment in Iraq for the reconstruction of houses, hospitals, schools and sanitation facilities construction the roads and bridges, and we can also take advantage of the technical expertise they have and are working to expand and improve the telecommunications and information technology sectors , health care, Iraq needs US financiers to help us develop the sector Agricultural, petrochemical and other industries of the other. " 
"We as Iraqis we want to end the war and the reconstruction of our society and our economy, and our challenges and it is a good opportunity for the United States, and eventually we will write a new chapter in our history, and for over half a century we have suffered from dictatorship and tyranny and isolation from the international community and the three wars makes no sense, when was the overthrow of Saddam Hussein , the Iraqis decided not to let one person or one of the control of the community a political party, as well as we are a nation varied and now it 's time and we have an opportunity for an Iraq worthy of what we are , our diversity is our strength and we will strive to build a single nation dominated peace and respect Mutual. " 
And that "As prime minister , I see that most Iraqis want Iraq 's success, we must finish the task, defeating Daesh and we have more than 200,000 displaced people from the city of Mosul , along with some three million displaced people across the country, we must restore public services and rebuilding our infrastructure, we have to reconcile as one community is far from sectarian or ethnic, and all must be the role of a safe and sacred worship must be, and when he knows all our citizens that their voices heard, and dignity are protected and their needs recognized and then we will make sure that we are not heading towards violence. " 
He added that "there is in the area who wants to divide Iraq on a sectarian basis and we must resist it , and Iraq must builds and maintains friendly relations with all neighboring countries while maintaining our sovereignty and do not allow for any neighbor from exercising his influence on us, so we welcome our relationship with the United States consistent strategic agreement in accordance with the Treaty and at the same time strengthen ties with neighboring countries, as evidenced by the visiting leaders and diplomats to Baghdad, and who came from all over the Middle East. " 
He pointed out, "We can not stop the conflicts and violence without the rule of law, and the security forces to respect all segments of society and seek to establish an independent and impartial tribunal applying the law without bias, and to integrate both take up arms in defense of his homeland and his family to the security forces, and for our fellow citizens who fought for the government and stood generally Daesh they need a government fighting for them, and they deserve it, and the war continues in the fight against corruption in the civil and military institutions, and now after peace returns to our nation , we need to resume work in order to reduce the bureaucracy and the elimination of quotas ethnicity, and set Almhennea N qualified. " 
And he finished Abadi "We need to grow and expand our economy and encourage entrepreneurship and foreign investment, and should not rely on oil only, Iraqis do not want to kill each other , everyone respects each other and does not interfere in its neighbors affairs , such as who you are and what worship and what your religion, want to live with dignity and to build a better life for their children, together with our international partners are working to build a new Iraq. "

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum