Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Lol. The cast of clowns I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Lol. The cast of clowns I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Lol. The cast of clowns I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Lol. The cast of clowns I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Lol. The cast of clowns I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Lol. The cast of clowns I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Lol. The cast of clowns I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Lol. The cast of clowns I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Lol. The cast of clowns I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Lol. The cast of clowns I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Lol. The cast of clowns I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Lol. The cast of clowns I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Lol. The cast of clowns I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Lol. The cast of clowns I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Lol. The cast of clowns I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Lol. The cast of clowns I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Lol. The cast of clowns I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Lol. The cast of clowns I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Lol. The cast of clowns I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Lol. The cast of clowns I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Lol. The cast of clowns

3 posters

Go down

Lol. The cast of clowns Empty Lol. The cast of clowns

Post by Oldtimer61 Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:49 am

H
The 3-26-2017   Intel Guru Frank26   IN MY STRONG OPINION...the MR has been going on inside of Iraq for quite awhile ago.  We’ve shown you many articles of how this is possible.  Infancy is NOT the starting of the MR...it is in the stage that it is in right now... WALKING...taking it’s BABY STEPS...and soon...it will start WALKING VERY FAST!  The speed will pick up  just like we told you.  BRILLIANT CALCULATED STEPS by Abadi and Trump!  The East is done is Mosul...and 95% done on the West side of Mosul.  Abadi said ...I will announce to the world that Mosul is liberated at the Arab Summit.  Abadi is under the US control...not like a puppet ...we are a TEAM ...Abadi is a TEAM PLAYER...and when he returns back to Iraq...GAMES ON!
3-25-2017   Intel Guru  ADMINBILL   THE WEEKEND IS HERE AGAIN. IT WILL BE QUIET UNTIL SUNDAY WHEN MORE INFO WILL COME IN. STILL RED (Alert) JUST NOT BRIGHT ENOUGH TO TURN GREEN. MOST IN AGREEMENT THE ACTIVITY IS AN INDICATOR TO A TIDAL WAVE OF ACTIVITY DURING THE COMING WEEKS FOR YOU AS A CURRENCY HOLDER.

3-25-17   Newshound Guru mike
   Article:  "PM Barzani: There Will Be a Referendum on Independence This Year"   Quotes:  "Barzani said "there will be a referendum this year. No question," noting that "the outcome doesn't mean we will immediately embark but it will show the international community what the population wants."  "The Kurds continue to consolidate their gains and refuse to give up on what they have liberated since 2014."  Never say never when it comes to Iraq. Baghdad has always treated their minorities like crap and now they want change. Having a US military base takes away 98% of the threat from Iran, Turkey and Iraq itself. If the Barzani's can sell this to the Trump administration, this could become a reality.

3-25-2017   Newshound/Intel Guru BGG   [Would changing the rate of the Dinar have any affect on their rampant corruption issues?]   Just the opposite...them dealing with their corruption issues will help the world accept a higher rate for the Dinar. I am positive this is one of the items the IMF will be discussing shortly.  

3-25-2017   Newshound Guru Kaperoni  Article:  "Iraq on the brink of an ambitious program looming..."     I am encouraged that we will see the beginnings of currency reform within the next few months. We can hope anyway. 

3-25-2017   Newshound Guru loop   [Would changing the rate of the Dinar have any affect on their rampant corruption issues?]   IMO...They have a good handle on the corruption going on in the banking sector. While they still have work to do on this front they have systems in place to catch the crooks. So I do not see it has stopping them from a rate change at this point.

3-25-2017   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat
  The month of March is winding down and so where is the early, in the EARLY 2017 statement, for the continuance of the “project to the delete the zeros”?  Article quote:  "Secretary General of the Council of Ministers Mahdi Keywords, said on Thursday that the government is proceeding towards a free economy and activating the private sector."  ...they didn’t say they WILL proceed they just told us instead they ARE proceeding forward...  ...so now it sounds like the GOI is about to give the CBI the go ahead once again to proceed with the “project to delete the zeros...it’s coming.  We watch and wait for the articles from the CBI then we get excited....  (...the Iraqi news media is using the term“keywords” to mean an influential person of authority speaking policy...)

3-25-2017   Intel Guru RayRen98   It is getting hot in terms of what we are looking for.  There was a translation from Arabic found on the CBI website, and it reads: “to all licensed banks and money transferers and currency dealers, approve all companies for exchange rate..."   ...it seems to be saying that the CBI has approved a new rate for all currency locations.  One of my best translators...says that is what is says.  ...this is the type of thing we want to see and hear and acknowledge...and there is a lot of excitement and expectation surrounding it, but there is still a timing factor. If the green light has been given, how fast does movement commence?   It could happen today[Friday], tomorrow or Sunday. We know it’s inevitable...because the process has already begun.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz4cRj7TQw1

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Lol. The cast of clowns Empty Re: Lol. The cast of clowns

Post by Ssmith Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:51 am

I thought clowns were supposed to tell jokes.....  not be one.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Lol. The cast of clowns Empty Re: Lol. The cast of clowns

Post by Jayzze Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:22 pm

this is the real sad part of the gurus is the forums that constantly publish these lies and then  the people  keep reading these lies so they begin to believe them. this is no different then the politicans that run for office they keep telling lies over and over and the people begin to believe it
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum