Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

The Latest from AdminBill! 3/25/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: The Latest from AdminBill! 3/25/17   Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:40 am

(Thank you George for emailing this to me so I can post it.)

I CONTINUE TO HEAR POSITIVE REPORTS AND REPORTS OF INCREASED EXCITEMENT AND ELATION OCCURRING AT HIGH LEVELS. LET US PRAY THAT TRANSLATES TO ACTION RATHER THAN RHETORIC BY MONTHS END.

AS A GENERAL OVERVIEW OF THE CURRENT SITUATION AND TO TRANSLATE WHAT A CERTAIN FF WAS HINTING AT YESTERDAY WE ARE EXPECTING MOVEMENT IN IRAQ NEXT WEEK THAT TRIGGERS AN INCREASE IN CURRENCY VALUE.

I AM SPECULATING THAT THAT MAY HAPPEN WITH OTHER CURRENCIES AS WELL, INCLUDING THE ZIM, DONG, ETC. BUT IT ALL REMAINS SPECULATIONS BASED SOLELY ON RUMOR, INTEL AND EDUCATED GUESS WORK.

I HAVE HEARD WORD FROM SEVERAL SOURCES THAT MENTION THE FIRST WEEK IN APRIL AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO RELEASE RATE CHANGES VIA FOREX AND THE BANKING SYSTEM BUT THERE AGAIN SE ARE BASING THAT ON INFORMATION SOURCES AND GUESSWORK.

MANY GROUPS ARE ANTICIPATING ACTION IN THE COMING DAYS BUT ONCE AGAIN NO ONE REALLY KNOWS ANY DATES OR RATES. WE STICK A WET FINGER IN THE AIR TO CHECK WHICH WAY THE WIND IS BLOWING IN FROM. OLD SCOUT TRICK

A RUMOR IS ALSO SPECULATING THAT PRESIDENT TRUMP WILL BE REMOVED IF HE DOES NOT RELEASE. SO YOU SEE THERE IS MUCH IN THE WAY OF PURE STRAIGHT NONSENSE THAT IS CIRCULATING IN SPACE THESE DAYS.

IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE GENERAL CONSENSUS THAT THE PUBLIC WOULD FOLLOW GROUPS AND THOSE GROUPS ARE NOW ON PINS AND NEEDLES.

I HAVE INTERPRETED WHAT I AM BEING TOLD AS 1) THEY ARE WAITING ON IRAQ 2) THEY ARE PROCESSING ALL FUNDS 3) THE FUNDS ARE IN PLACE WITH THE PAYMASTERS AWAITING RELEASE AUTHORIZATION 4) THERE IS ANOTHER COMPUTER SNAFU 5) THEY ARE WAITING FOR THE CORRECT TIMING FOR FINANCIAL AND GOVERNMENT ACCOUNTING PURPOSES. PICK YOUR CHOICE OR CHOICES AND YOU WILL PROBABLY BE HALF RIGHT ANYWAY.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: The Latest from AdminBill! 3/25/17   Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:30 pm

Bill you haven't even been half right, lol,,,,,,,  but you have been completely wrong, I guess that says something.

The only sources you have are the other gurus that has been completely wrong also, so in that respect I guess you have been right, LOL,,,!, !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
power123
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: The Latest from AdminBill! 3/25/17   Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:55 pm

You're full of shits .copy and paste from other scum Gurus 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: The Latest from AdminBill! 3/25/17   Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:30 pm

my my my such strong words. it sounds like you need to call in the guru busters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: The Latest from AdminBill! 3/25/17   Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:16 pm

@power123 wrote:
You're full of shits .copy and paste from other scum Gurus 

Other scum Gurus?

What's wrong with this scum Guru that's different from the others?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Latest from AdminBill! 3/25/17   Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:51 pm

Thank you GEORGE of DINARLAND !

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SandolaG

PostSubject: Thanking you AdminBill~ Glad to get this Dinar Daily~ since I have been banned from WSOME and don't know why AND it is surely not from checking in and reading the chat in the forum. SandolaG   Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:06 pm

@Ssmith wrote:
(Thank you George for emailing this to me so I can post it.)

I CONTINUE TO HEAR POSITIVE REPORTS AND REPORTS OF INCREASED EXCITEMENT AND ELATION OCCURRING AT HIGH LEVELS. LET US PRAY THAT TRANSLATES TO ACTION RATHER THAN RHETORIC BY MONTHS END.

AS A GENERAL OVERVIEW OF THE CURRENT SITUATION AND TO TRANSLATE WHAT A CERTAIN FF WAS HINTING AT YESTERDAY WE ARE EXPECTING MOVEMENT IN IRAQ NEXT WEEK THAT TRIGGERS AN INCREASE IN CURRENCY VALUE.

I AM SPECULATING THAT THAT MAY HAPPEN WITH OTHER CURRENCIES AS WELL, INCLUDING THE ZIM, DONG, ETC. BUT IT ALL REMAINS SPECULATIONS BASED SOLELY ON RUMOR, INTEL AND EDUCATED GUESS WORK.

I HAVE HEARD WORD FROM SEVERAL SOURCES THAT MENTION THE FIRST WEEK IN APRIL AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO RELEASE RATE CHANGES VIA FOREX AND THE BANKING SYSTEM BUT THERE AGAIN SE ARE BASING THAT ON INFORMATION SOURCES AND GUESSWORK.

MANY GROUPS ARE ANTICIPATING ACTION IN THE COMING DAYS BUT ONCE AGAIN NO ONE REALLY KNOWS ANY DATES OR RATES. WE STICK A WET FINGER IN THE AIR TO CHECK WHICH WAY THE WIND IS BLOWING IN FROM. OLD SCOUT TRICK

A RUMOR IS ALSO SPECULATING THAT PRESIDENT TRUMP WILL BE REMOVED IF HE DOES NOT RELEASE. SO YOU SEE THERE IS MUCH IN THE WAY OF PURE STRAIGHT NONSENSE THAT IS CIRCULATING IN SPACE THESE DAYS.

IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE GENERAL CONSENSUS THAT THE PUBLIC WOULD FOLLOW GROUPS AND THOSE GROUPS ARE NOW ON PINS AND NEEDLES.

I HAVE INTERPRETED WHAT I AM BEING TOLD AS 1) THEY ARE WAITING ON IRAQ 2) THEY ARE PROCESSING ALL FUNDS 3) THE FUNDS ARE IN PLACE WITH THE PAYMASTERS AWAITING RELEASE AUTHORIZATION 4) THERE IS ANOTHER COMPUTER SNAFU 5) THEY ARE WAITING FOR THE CORRECT TIMING FOR FINANCIAL AND GOVERNMENT ACCOUNTING PURPOSES. PICK YOUR CHOICE OR CHOICES AND YOU WILL PROBABLY BE HALF RIGHT ANYWAY.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: The Latest from AdminBill! 3/25/17   Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:12 pm

The gurus blamed it on Obama, for at least 4 years, then it was Maliki, then Obama, then, then, & another, now it's president Trump,don't you see people the gurus are lying, plain & simple. Oh how many ways can a man lie?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: The Latest from AdminBill! 3/25/17   Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:22 pm

@SandolaG wrote:
Thanking you AdminBill~ Glad to get this Dinar Daily~ since I have been banned from WSOME and don't know why AND it is surely not from checking in and reading the chat in the forum. SandolaG

You may never find out why you were banned at WSOMN. Willis seems to do that randomly and with little reason.

Folks that are banned from WSOMN usually come here for what gets posted from there...

winkywinky
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
SandolaG

PostSubject: Respectfully Speaking~~ It is not appreciated. I enjoy the site and do read what it being posted. Thanking you for your response.   Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:28 pm

@RamblerNash wrote:
@SandolaG wrote:
Thanking you AdminBill~ Glad to get this Dinar Daily~ since I have been banned from WSOME and don't know why AND it is surely not from checking in and reading the chat in the forum. SandolaG

You may never find out why you were banned at WSOMN. Willis seems to do that randomly and with little reason.

Folks that are banned from WSOMN usually come here for what gets posted from there...

winkywinky
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: The Latest from AdminBill! 3/25/17   Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:35 pm

@SandolaG wrote:
Respectfully Speaking~~ It is not appreciated. I enjoy the site and do read what it being posted. Thanking you for your response.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

The Latest from AdminBill! 3/25/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-