Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Ray Rat says It could happen today[Friday], tomorrow or Sunday.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Ray Rat says It could happen today[Friday], tomorrow or Sunday.   Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:26 am

nonono   

Intel Guru RayRen98   

It is getting hot in terms of what we are looking for.  There was a translation from Arabic found on the CBI website, and it reads: “to all licensed banks and money transferers and currency dealers, approve all companies for exchange rate..."   ...it seems to be saying that the CBI has approved a new rate for all currency locations.  One of my best translators...says that is what is says.  ...this is the type of thing we want to see and hear and acknowledge...and there is a lot of excitement and expectation surrounding it, but there is still a timing factor. If the green light has been given, how fast does movement commence?   It could happen today[Friday], tomorrow or Sunday. We know it’s inevitable...because the process has already begun.

The 3-25-2017 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Ray Rat says It could happen today[Friday], tomorrow or Sunday.   Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:56 pm

RayRat wrote:
“to all licensed banks and money transferers and currency dealers, approve all companies for exchange rate..."   ...it seems to be saying that the CBI has approved a new rate for all currency locations.

Er...no. What it seems to be saying is that "all companies" have been approved, not a "new rate" has been approved. I know it's difficult Ray, but try looking at the words.

Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)

Walt Whitman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Ray Rat says It could happen today[Friday], tomorrow or Sunday.   Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:59 pm

Oh, and given that presumably you don't understand Arabic, how can you tell which of your translators is one of your "best"? The one who tells you what you want to hear?

Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)

Walt Whitman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ray Rat says It could happen today[Friday], tomorrow or Sunday.   Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:03 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Ray Rat says It could happen today[Friday], tomorrow or Sunday.   Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:06 pm

No, the one who eats the most 'camel' cookies, and dromedary prunes.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Ray Rat says It could happen today[Friday], tomorrow or Sunday.   Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:20 am

Well for you people who believe in crystal balls, & genies in a bottle, you need to tell Ray he not setting his ball in the closet long enough with his bassimete, and he's rubbing the bottle wrong way.

With all jokes aside ,will maybe not, I see these lies causing a great calamity upon you, it is dangerous to constantly lie to someone,especially when it has been years of lying, do you see what is has done to you? 

Keep your dinar if you wish, maybe you may go on a trip to Iraq , or donate it to a ministry there they certainly need it to feed & cloth & shelter the innocent, BUT PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THESE SATANIC LIARS,"gurus" you don't need them , they need you for money, there egos, for affirmations. They care nothing for you. 

If I can't meet face to face or talk to someone on the phone that is suppose to be a legitimate source to my investment to be able to ask legitimate questions without getting throw out, & barred for ever, there is something seriously wrong. In the real world you can talk to people & have a two way conversation with them about as something as important like your financial future & your children's without having to have a one way conversation ,I know these Q&A"s are suppose to answer your questions, but do they really? If your lucky, maybe a few may get on and get a half way answer but does that satisfy you enough to really get down to being completely satisfied? Especially when some of you have been in this for a few years, in the real world of finances, you are always given options, here there are none ,it's wait until you dye ,or what? There is no what??? Only hang on to next week & the week after that, & the weekend after that , I just gave you some options at the top of the post, but you don't here these gurus giving any, I wonder why???? There is nothing smart about hanging on to a investment when you haven't made any money in years nor anyone else. Ask anyone, please don't ask a guru, but real people in finance. If you maybe can even get half your money back, it's not a total lost . I was blessed & broke even, but if you wait to long you may loose it all, but like I said if that currency gives you comfort in something, it want for long, then keep it, my peace & security rest in our Lord, not the words of total strangers.

Ray & his brother are known criminals, why deal with a criminal when there are so many honest people out there that could actually help you make the right choices in a financial investment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Ray Rat says It could happen today[Friday], tomorrow or Sunday.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-