Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"Equal" 3/23/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "Equal" 3/23/17   Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:12 am

Aloha Nui Loa,

Can't we all just be one big happy family since we are all from the same family of One?

Heaven has determined it is time we all got along. Sobeit. Follow the logic trail with me:

God = Christ = Benevolents = Sovereign Humans = Elders = Collateral Accounts = GESARA = AIIB = BRICS = China = Russia = United Nations = Word Peace = Middle East Peace = Palestine / Israel / = AIPAC = Conservative Freedom Caucus = US Congress = Healthcare / Tax Reform / Supreme Court / Immigration / USN = RV = Republic = Pentagon = Ryan = Trump = NATO / European Union / Euro / Brexit / Germany / Ukraine / Israeli Defense Budget = Zionism = Dark Nobility = Manevolents = Anti-Christ = Not God

To choose death over surrender is actually an act of surrender, as everything we do serves a loving and merciful God no matter how badly we desire to rebel.

Even you, BiBi.

We know all about your little temper tantrum in Beijing yesterday when push came to shove. But there is no other option for you or Israel than surrender to a two state solution as stated and restated by the global diplomatic community.

So please resign today before you are removed and/or jailed permanently for a long list of war crimes committed against humanity.

The choice is all yours... until it's not... which is here and now. Sobeit.

It's time to stop wrestling with God for the sake of your beloved Israeli people and Jews worldwide.

The Dark Sun's run is over, Binyamin. Finished.

Which makes surrendering now is the highest form of leadership.

See the divine sacrifice made by Hawaiian Queen Liliuokalani circa 1893 when faced with a similar circumstance of absolute defeat.

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/americans-overthrow-hawaiian-monarchy

Aloha Makualani
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: "Equal" 3/23/17   Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:25 am

Yosef, you should surrender, your gig is up, your not putting anything in this that is biblical, for any Christian that believes this hocus pocus ,shame on you , Yosef is part of the kingdom of darkness, I know some will take his rubbish hook line & sinker , if you do , your entering a place of darkness with Yosef's master, &: it's not Jesus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: "Equal" 3/23/17   Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:12 pm

Hey, Chaz, I hope your day is going well for you, today, and here is Yosef's equal..... Two cases of Budweiser, and one fifth of Mescal Tequila, 'EQUAL'S one bad assed hangover- Sounds fitting to me, how about you? lmao couch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: "Equal" 3/23/17   Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:41 pm

My day is going well, I'm doing good , thanks brother asking hope your doing good as well, we had about 3 inches of snow here today, got the day off, well if i was still a drinking man that would do the trick for me, LoL,,!,,!
     Love ya brother
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TWW

PostSubject: How Dare U!!!   Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:32 pm

Who are you to tell Bibi to give up??????? 

He is a strong leader that DOES NOT GIVE UP for his (our) people & country. Elohim (God) is in control for the destiny of Israel not you. Elohim tells us in the His Bible to support His land/people oh Israel.

How can you put the name of God & Zion in the same sentence with Antichrist???? (Zionism = Dark Nobility = Manevolents = Anti-Christ = Not God). God has blessed Zion for many years and He & Zion has nothing to do with antichrist. Read your Bible dude.
Shalu Shalom Yerushalayim & Israel. God will bless those that bless His people and curse those that curse His people.
Back to top Go down
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: "Equal" 3/23/17   Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:08 pm

What are you talking about ? Yosef is a con artist, not to say the least he has the anti Christ spirit, he preaches a new age religion, you must be new to the game, read all his past post, not hard to figure out what his game is. And for another thing I never cursed Israel !!, you need to read my post more carefully instead of jumping to conclusions your self, you talk about me judging people, what are you doing? 
    At least there is a purpose I'm here for but it seems like your defending ever guru in this scam instead of helping expose them, am I reading you right, if it's not one guru it's another your defending, and it's always me your condemning.LOL,,,,!,,!  Makes me wonder who's side your on ??  Makes me wonder who you really are?

Yosef is a scammer that is it & he works for the kingdom of darkness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TWW

PostSubject: Hi Chaz   Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:11 pm

Yes I have been here just reading for a few years, Yes I have read his crappy stuff as well. BUT, this is the first I have called him out. He cursed Israel, not you Chaz. My entire post was to target yosef (sp).
Chaz, I am not defending any guru, it seems all they do is blast each other like children & repeat what other posting say +++. Sorry if u thought this was putting you down. Yes, he is a scammer down to the darkness. I am not on anyone's side.  I am just a private (most of the time) dude from the 60's. Have a blessed day Chaz & keep up the work.
Back to top Go down
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: "Equal" 3/23/17   Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:45 pm

I apologize TWW, I mess read your post , please except my apologies, I'm the one that miss read your post. I'm terribly sorry, to all the members I apologize.

Ok , I'm always ready to say I'm in the wrong to everyone when I'm wrong, let's start over TWW,  Now that we know where we stand , which to me I don't expect everyone to agree with me , but my stance can be backed up always simply with the gurus records. As you know of course TWW, now that I understand your post as it was written was to Yosef, yes I agree with you TWW, I don't believe there are any that doesn't except for those who are still brainwashed , by there greed or desperation in there situation, which there are many who are desperate, I know many personally who are, & I know some personally that are greedy. 

TWW, I would appreciate that you would come on here more often, & bring your thoughts to those who still are hesitant about this scam, the more people ,especially when you come on here with your views as a guest it gives more credence to the rest of us, yes just your facts & observation is critical to helping others from not taking that plunge into making a big mistake.

Again my apologies, hope we can talk on a private level some time, would like that, this is what happens sometimes when texting,, things are miss interpreted, which can sometimes be devastating. I'm going to PM you if that's ok.

Bless you TWW I'm glad we got this straighten out for both of us.
        Charles
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TWW

PostSubject: Thank you Chaz...   Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:02 pm

I don't post often due to all the insults and childish name calling with many so called gurus, not speaking of you. I did quit reading here due to the above fact. But when it comes to Israel, I stand up to my families homeland as Josef does not. Say, in Hebrew his name is translated to "Savor" (Joseph).

I belong to a group of retired economics group of 5 by invitation only. There well over 3,500 groups across our great land, Republic of USA. Globalism and currency RV is discussed each week. We are all currency holders. I am the yungest in our group and am 66 y/o. They are from L8T 70's to mid 80's.
One was an economic research for the state of Iowa. One is a retired engineer, one owned a dental manufacturing company and the other is a charter pilot and retired owner. I am in excellent company and I am a retired corporate brander and now inventor & author.

Thanx for ur undestanding.
Back to top Go down

"Equal" 3/23/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: