Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Bluwolf 3/22/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Bluwolf 3/22/17   Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:16 pm

Papo A Acevedo
1 hr ·

My thoughts are with my people and my Nation. I for one am routing for Team Puerto Rico in the Baseball Classic. This boys are already Champions in my book. As my country has been placed in dyer straits by the corrupt in the govermental and economic business. I wish to express that once the GCR and the 209 country revaluation are all set and done that I will be speaking with key people from all streams of knowledge, to set two projects that would eliminate first Puerto Rico national debt and second another project that equalize the economic spectrum for all Puertoriquen in a just and equal way. It has come to my knowledge that we shall be receiving the 800 number and that is now irreversible, so now I am finally confident on the news brought forward. 1 Full government, ,,2 RV currency,,, 3 Secure land or nation = Iraq has for fill all that(announcement placed in there gazette)... US has to for fill two. According to some that which the US lacks will be taken care of silently without anyone noticing it within the next couple of days. I will leave this here for now and I will be back to you once the 800 number has been issued. Happy Journeys, Na'maste Bluwolf ( 24 )

Papo A Acevedo
Just now ·

The land from the west has finally given up on controlling Terra. And those humans of economical power are no longer in control. The highest is now in full control and His blessings have now been handed over to the chosen in the millions. Persecution and arrests is now the norm of this land. And that will set an example greater then Iceland. Morality ,respect and principals have been replanted to its fields and it shall bare good fruit. The dragon of the seven heads is very ill its dying, one of its heads has died and is now weighting down the others while it is rotting it's blood that was never blue. Majestic release of funds are now being handed down to His army of millions and His works are now underway. " This blessing shall be received like a thief in the silence of the night." But its impact shall change the path of this entire World. The Lord has said these things, I hold them true and it has been shared to you His army,His people. ... Spirit
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Bluwolf 3/22/17   Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:36 pm

Here we have a prime example of his counter parts, Footfoward, Bruce, etc. As one of the oldest con artists on the internet, just go back to his archives, that's proof enough, to say the least, he is a liar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Bluwolf 3/22/17   Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:10 pm

Yeah blueballs is in oldie but goodie scumbag scammer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bluwolf 3/22/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-