Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
RayRat Call Notes  3/20/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat Call Notes  3/20/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
RayRat Call Notes  3/20/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RayRat Call Notes  3/20/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
RayRat Call Notes  3/20/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat Call Notes  3/20/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat Call Notes  3/20/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat Call Notes  3/20/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat Call Notes  3/20/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat Call Notes  3/20/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat Call Notes  3/20/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat Call Notes  3/20/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat Call Notes  3/20/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat Call Notes  3/20/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat Call Notes  3/20/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RayRat Call Notes  3/20/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RayRat Call Notes  3/20/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RayRat Call Notes  3/20/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RayRat Call Notes  3/20/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
RayRat Call Notes  3/20/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

RayRat Call Notes 3/20/17

4 posters

Go down

RayRat Call Notes  3/20/17 Empty RayRat Call Notes 3/20/17

Post by Ssmith Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:05 pm

TNT SHOWTIME CC
 (Notes by Adept1)

TNT Call notes 20-March-2017

Replay 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029# http://events.iteleseminar.com/?eventID=96152079

RayRen: Good afternoon, super-fantastic TNT family! Today is Marvelous Monday, March 20, 2017, yours truly RayRen98 at the controls. [silence, technical glitch] There is no new intel, all the same as last week, so I’ll just check for questions.

We had an interesting weekend – we didn’t have a call on Friday because we didn’t have any great information to bring to you. [call dropped again]

Let’s just run over the updates: There is an Iraqi flag flying again over Mosul. Sadr is being asked to do a celebration on Friday for all that has taken place rather than a protest over economic reforms still not being fulfilled. Abadi is supposed to be revealing some information on economic reforms either while he is in the US or at the summit. He is supposed to be announcing full liberation and/or elimination of Da’esh.

We have another report from the fellow who sent $800 dollars by Western Union, and his brother in Baghdad received 1,000 dinar, so that means the rate is about 83 cents, as it was a couple of weeks ago. I can only report what I hear from my intel people.

We are still looking for this every day, by the end of the month, which is also the end of the quarter. It needs to be done by then otherwise there will be problems with retroactive payments going back to January.

We don’t have anything telling us that this will happen to day or that the 800 numbers will be released today. Some folks were being told it would go last week, and were told not to tell anyone… About 800 number notifications, I have not received anything to date, but it doesn’t mean there won’t be soon – I check my emails every day.

Questions from the TNT forum

Q: Ray, when Tony and DC were on they used to refer to some people in government that were watching out for us to make sure we got our contract rates. Tony said they would never let us down. Do you know if the these powers at be in government are still in office and do we still have anyone in government going to bat for us to make sure we got the good rates?

A: To my knowledge nothing has changed – we are on the same expectation as we have been for some time.

Q: If PM Abadi and Trump meet today, does that have anything to do with this event we are waiting on?

A: I really don’t know. I’m sure he’s over here for some reasons, but not to release a currency rate. And has Iraq regained their government?

A: They are in full control of their government so far as I know.

Q1: Has the rate been published in the gazette that the 2017 budget is based on, and if so, what is it?

A: Nothing has been published that we can work with, yet.

Q2: Regarding the discussion on investing in Roth IRAs, you can send US dollars to a certain company and have them purchase foreign currency and they will hold it in a safe deposit box until you exchange after the RV. You cannot send the currency you have purchased yourself. This way when you exchange, there will be no taxes. There will also be no taxes when you withdraw $$ after the RV.

A: Okay. That’s one of the company dealing with self-directed Roth IRAs, and there are others. I would have some reservations about them holding it in a safe deposit box, at least when it gets to the higher levels of millions in currency – just my view.

Q: Do you think that with the remaining time before public announcement we can turn in a two-week notice, and start setting up our future? Or is it too late for a two-week notice?

A: Why would you do that? In fact, you might want to keep working for a while as you figure out how you will deal with this new money. There’s more to consider than just your pay-check; you want to improve your lifestyle, so you need more money coming in than what you make now, plus health insurance, and so on. Do rush to quit your job; you need answers and a plan. What will it take to replace your current income? On top of that, you want to increase your lifestyle. So if you make 50K per year, you’ll need to replace that and maybe bring in 100K to make sure you maintain that increased lifestyle. If you only have a couple of million, is that enough to replace your job, insurance, expenses and all the rest. Keep that in mind before you rush to give notice, whether it’s two weeks or two days.

Q: Any update on rates in Baghdad specifically, or in Iraq?

A: Only what I said about the member sending money to his brother in Baghdad.

Q: After all the talk and conjecture and after all reports from Iraqi contacts and all this time, there is still no revaluation: Is it simply possible that the elephant in the room here is that Iraq is still under sanctions and because of that, they are not allowed to revalue?

A: I have no information indicating Iraq is under sanctions. We have 46 banks openly doing business with Iraqi dinar, so I don’t think there are any sanctions.

Q: Yesterday I had a dream, and in the dream I called a bank to find out something great. I was told that no problem sir the RV took place last night at 10:17pm. Today is a big day in DC. Could this be a little more than a dream?

A: time will tell, I guess.

Q: On the 2008 Zim note, can you see the ATM money strip on your Zim note(s)…we are not sure if there is a ATM strip or not on the 2008 Zim note.?

A: I have a note here in the office, and I see a strip, but I don’t know if that is for the ATM.

Q: What is the one thing in your bag you can pull out today that you really, really, really could share if you want to?

A: The opening statement pretty much covered what I can share right now. [call dropped again]

Closing Statement Because of technical difficulties, I’m going to shut down for the day. At least we managed the Q+A from the forum and give the general information – which is that we are still waiting.

If more information comes in that is of value, I will send out a blast. If the best news comes in, we will have another call later. Enjoy your day. While we wait, look for substance in all that you hear. If you have substance when you got to bed, there will be substance when you wake up, and that applies even to what you hear from me. This is done – we can even go exchange our currencies if we want, we just want the rates to be better. We are waiting strategically for the right rate to make us do what we want to do.

Meanwhile… RayRen played I Believe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RayRat Call Notes  3/20/17 Empty Re: RayRat Call Notes 3/20/17

Post by Oldtimer61 Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:05 pm

Scumbag scammer

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

RayRat Call Notes  3/20/17 Empty Is RayRat a scumbag Scammer?

Post by roxy22222222 Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:22 pm

Oldtimer61 wrote:Scumbag scammer

You got that right! :yes: tony
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RayRat Call Notes  3/20/17 Empty Re: RayRat Call Notes 3/20/17

Post by Chaz Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:28 pm

About this dream this person had about the bank story, LoL,,, now we are have bank story dreams, LoL,,!,! Anyhow I still believe that TNT is using plants in there Q & A's everything is planned, and rehearsed.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum