Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Countries & companies preparing for reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Countries & companies preparing for reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Countries & companies preparing for reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Countries & companies preparing for reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Countries & companies preparing for reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Countries & companies preparing for reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Countries & companies preparing for reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Countries & companies preparing for reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Countries & companies preparing for reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Countries & companies preparing for reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Countries & companies preparing for reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Countries & companies preparing for reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Countries & companies preparing for reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Countries & companies preparing for reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Countries & companies preparing for reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Countries & companies preparing for reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Countries & companies preparing for reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Countries & companies preparing for reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Countries & companies preparing for reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Countries & companies preparing for reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Countries & companies preparing for reconstruction of Iraq

2 posters

Go down

Countries & companies preparing for reconstruction of Iraq Empty Countries & companies preparing for reconstruction of Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:28 am

Countries and companies are preparing for the reconstruction of Iraq

Countries & companies preparing for reconstruction of Iraq 1020703199

14:52 20/03/2017 (Updated 14:58 03/20/2017)

General Commander of the Armed Forces Haider Abadi, the prime minister said, "Iraq is on the verge of Emaar campaign not only on the liberated areas of Daesh, but include all parts of Iraq."

This came at a time when visiting Iraqi Prime Minister of the United States to meet with US President Trump, and discuss the reconstruction of Iraq after the end of the war against the organization "Daesh"

And the intention of the reconstruction of all the cities of Iraq, economic adviser to the United Nations in Iraq, Dr. Falah al-Lami told the "Sputnik": "Iraq during this period after the victories achieved against a guerrilla organization Daesh, has become the international community welcomed the idea of ​​Iraq's reconstruction and transition to develop a strategy to build Iraq , as a result, generates a lot of profit on the investment companies and the American and European companies, also notes shuttle visits started by a number of ambassadors and foreign ministers to Baghdad and meetings with the Prime Minister, all came after achieving victories and also represents a qualitative leap towards the construction, investment and reconstruction in the next phase and Cetkll that the meeting expected between the Iraqi Prime Minister and US President, there is much in the quiver of the US government with respect to this side. "

He said al-Lami, "Iraq has the largest reserves in the world of oil, and this is what makes it easy to invest in it, the fact that the process of getting money in place too quickly, ongoing today with Iraq and agreements entities invested benefit more than useful for Iraq, however, Iraq will benefit through this investment is the reconstruction of the country the fact that a lot of infrastructure in all governorates of Iraq, rickety, and this needs to put a big plan for Iraq in general and not only to the provinces that were to occupy Daesh. Within steps the Iraqi government is the trend towards investment that Iraq has suffered from rampant corruption as well as wars " .

For his part, says Dr. Karim Fatlawi on this topic to the Agency "Sputnik": "The reconstruction of Iraq is a difficult and arduous process for two main reasons, the first is the decline in oil revenues during the previous and current period, in addition to the consequences of the Iraq's debt because of the war against terrorism which can last for long periods, and the second reason, which is important to the process of fighting corruption, which if it has properly will provide part of the funds for the reconstruction of Iraq, devastation that exists in Iraq large is unthinkable, and we imagine from the beginning of the Iran-Iraq war in in 1980, followed by the economic embargo period until 2003, and then a period of regime change, which increased after that period, Iraq's imports came, but unfortunately, Iraq could not invest that money to come after the war phase against the organization Daesh that began draining significant resources, in addition to the devastation legacy. "

He added Fatlawi "The theme of the investment project already been raised in the former Iraqi government time, which is the so-called payment on credit, which is a good opportunity for Iraq to put forward projects for investment, because it possesses the resources much higher than other countries that live today in the economic situation better resources Iraq, Iraq is a rich country, and companies can carry out investment, but must create a suitable platform for that. "

LINK

Countries & companies preparing for reconstruction of Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Countries & companies preparing for reconstruction of Iraq Empty Re: Countries & companies preparing for reconstruction of Iraq

Post by Ponee Mon May 08, 2017 7:22 am

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum