Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Rafidain Bank conditions for the purchase of housing units loans (details) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Rafidain Bank conditions for the purchase of housing units loans (details) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Rafidain Bank conditions for the purchase of housing units loans (details) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Rafidain Bank conditions for the purchase of housing units loans (details) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Rafidain Bank conditions for the purchase of housing units loans (details) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Rafidain Bank conditions for the purchase of housing units loans (details) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Rafidain Bank conditions for the purchase of housing units loans (details) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Rafidain Bank conditions for the purchase of housing units loans (details) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Rafidain Bank conditions for the purchase of housing units loans (details) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Rafidain Bank conditions for the purchase of housing units loans (details) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Rafidain Bank conditions for the purchase of housing units loans (details) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Rafidain Bank conditions for the purchase of housing units loans (details) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Rafidain Bank conditions for the purchase of housing units loans (details) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Rafidain Bank conditions for the purchase of housing units loans (details) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Rafidain Bank conditions for the purchase of housing units loans (details) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Rafidain Bank conditions for the purchase of housing units loans (details) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Rafidain Bank conditions for the purchase of housing units loans (details) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Rafidain Bank conditions for the purchase of housing units loans (details) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Rafidain Bank conditions for the purchase of housing units loans (details) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Rafidain Bank conditions for the purchase of housing units loans (details) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Rafidain Bank conditions for the purchase of housing units loans (details)

2 posters

Go down

Rafidain Bank conditions for the purchase of housing units loans (details) Empty Rafidain Bank conditions for the purchase of housing units loans (details)

Post by RamblerNash Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:00 am

Rafidain Bank conditions for the purchase of housing units loans (details)

Rafidain Bank conditions for the purchase of housing units loans (details) Image

19-03-2017 01:08 PM

East News -

Rafidain Bank, announced the granting of loans for the purchase of residential units in residential investment projects that are funded.

The Information Office of the Bank said in a statement, " The bank decided to grant loans for those projects in order to support staff and citizens, which amounted to the percentage of completion in which 60%, calling on the slides covered visit its location and its branches in Baghdad and the provinces to see the so special instructions."

The following are the details and procedures of the loan

First - General Terms and controls

( A) In the event that a student loan officer:

To be on the permanent staffing continuous service book support from his constituency and Moah signed by head of the department.

That covers 50% of the total salary amount of the premium monthly interest

Not to have received a loan from either residential or Rafidain Bank , Rasheed Bank or other banks.

It determines the amount of the loan on the basis of (100) salary My name does not exceed its highest (75) million in the event that the nominal salary of the employee student loan less than (400) thousand dinars per month is granted a loan of no more than 40 million dinars if they wish to do so

( B ) In the event that a student loan citizen:

- to have Iraqi nationality who have completed 18 years and full legal capacity.
2 - provides the archives identification (ID Civil Status - Certificate of citizenship - housing) card or national card.

3 - to sign a pledge not in favor of granting a loan from our bank or Rasheed Bank or any other banks.

4 - The loan amount will be 40 million dinars maximum.

( C ) the loan term (15 years) repaid with interest over 180 premium on a straight (hard) and the beginning of the month following the month of grants

( D ) the loan interest rate (10%) ten percent annually.

5 - the borrower provides mortgage support during a maximum period (6 months) from the date of receipt of the loan.

( F ) be a deduction for the premiums of the borrower through electronic payment tools if possible

G- guarantee loan mortgage property after registration on behalf of the Borrower in favor of the bank as well as the sponsor guarantor of loans granted to nationals of non - staff and be an employee on the permanent staffing or customer has documented banking facilities guaranteed by real estate or submit a bill while certified demand from the notary and in the case of non - payment three consecutive installments are performed by the competent bill execution circuit without prior notice

( H ) does not exceed the amount of the loan granted to build a residential unit price which is contained in the contract between the employee and the company implemented to build on the minus ( the amount provided + all the premiums paid in cash by the borrower before granting the loan)

( I ) conduct on- site detection of the property in accordance with the gripping identity and image in his (support) modern issued by real estate registration department or investment related by a committee composed of ( a competent employee of the General Administration / Commission disclosure in section / expert Ahli / representative of the Department resident Engineer for the company) supports the percentage of completion.

Branch procedures in the granting of the loan

1 - Provide in accordance with the attached application form and also fill endorsement employee circle models being affiliated to it (if the employees) and its pledge to pay premiums through deducted from his salary and sent to the bank first , the first addition to the bill while the demand amount of the loan + 20% certified by the Notary Department

2 - provides an image in a modern version of the property on behalf of a student loan

3 - original copy of the purchase contract between the borrower and the construction company that includes (residential unit price) as well as the amount paid in cash provided to the company by the borrower

4 - Provide the archives of tariff

5 - Applications are recorded in a special program written for this purpose and provides a student loan number and the date for the purposes of the audit

6 - Asthsal if necessary endorsements for the health of the issuance of written support , and any other branch administration considers gripping the existence of the need for them according to their estimates and the full responsibilities

7 - The branch audit treatment of all aspects and after verification of the availability of all the conditions in the applicant 's health and the issuance of real estate and other support archives

8. Send statistical transactions that have been completed to the public / bank credit administration department , however , a certified branch. Enclosed with a letter that includes a detailed schedule of grants

9 - is an insurance on the housing unit for the benefit of the bank and at the expense of the borrower

10 - not taken ownership of the housing unit was transferred to third parties only after obtaining approvals from the bank to rotate the loan to third parties ( the new beneficiary) or pay off his tally by the first beneficiary.

LINK

Rafidain Bank conditions for the purchase of housing units loans (details) 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Rafidain Bank conditions for the purchase of housing units loans (details) Empty Re: Rafidain Bank conditions for the purchase of housing units loans (details)

Post by Ponee Mon May 08, 2017 7:18 am

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum