Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Post-RV Beach Party

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Duckyboy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Post-RV Beach Party   Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:20 am

Studley, Dusty and I are planning a big beach party, post rv. It will be at a hotel on either Clearwater Beach of St. Pete Beach…both are great places to have fun. We are also lining up top-rated attorneys, CPA’s, real estate experts, etc…We’ll keep these guys/gals in the conference room and when you want to relax from all your fun, go see them. Studley and I have been in the financial arena for many years and we’ll have some ideas for you, too. We all can really help each other and have a great weekend together. We will have a schedule of events sent out to all of you, post-rv and we have a website where you can leave questions that we will answer. You can go there now and sign up to get on our email list http://iqdbigbeachparty.wordpress.com The Big Beach Party will happen on the 3rd or 4th weekend, post rv…..the hard part will be getting all the hotel rooms in one hotel….but we can get that done!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
qrious

PostSubject: Re: Post-RV Beach Party   Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:07 pm

I think this could be alot of fun and very beneficial. 8) ☀
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Post-RV Beach Party   Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:36 pm

Have it at OysterCatchers on the other side of the bridge. Great buffet as I recall. 8)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Post-RV Beach Party   Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:22 pm

Hey, are we still having a party? Geez, the things you find.

Here is the link - http://iqdbigbeachparty.webs.com/

Nick Giammarino

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily. I have private videos HERE
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dinarrvnews.net/
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Post-RV Beach Party   Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:27 pm

Nick Giammarino

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily. I have private videos HERE
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dinarrvnews.net/
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Post-RV Beach Party   Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:45 pm

I thought he was dead- He lives over around the Tampa, St. Pete area- He's another one that thought he knew it all, lied to everyone just to get a following, and lured alot of folks into his bullshit, and I had run ins with this asshole, and I won every argument he threw at me- I wouldn't go to anything he had going on- He talked a good game, but lied through what teeth he has left- He'd have other gurus there to rip people off, just like all the rest we know- He's nothing but a weasel- Stay clear of this f'n wizzbang- He's a poison m'fr'- nonono flame Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Post-RV Beach Party   Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:25 pm

This is a post from june 2011.... Iraq is stiil a war torn mess,no party anytime soon unless SOON means 10 years from now
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Post-RV Beach Party
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: GENERAL DISCUSSION-
Jump to: