Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
3/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
3/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
3/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
3/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
3/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
3/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
3/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
3/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
3/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
3/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
3/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
3/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
3/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
3/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
3/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
3/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
3/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
3/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
3/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
3/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

3/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

3/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 3/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:24 am

Guru OkieOIlman:   I AM PAST THE STAGE OF DUMBING DOWN AN INTEL REPORT FOR THOSE LESS FORTUNATE TO UNDERSTAND.  THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE POST SEEM'S TO ELUDE MOST--THAT BEING---A NEWLY CREATED SLOT FOR THE IQD TO BE TRADEABLE INTERNATIONALLY.  OFAC--OFFICE OF FOREIGN ASSET CONTROL

THE NEWS I DELIVERED IS LESS THAN AN HOUR OLD.   I AM NOT ACCOUNTABLE OR KNOW THE PROTOCOLS AND PROCEDURE'S OF EACH INDIVIDUAL BANK---MY NAME IS OKIE AND NOT UST.    I TOO AM HAVING TROUBLE ACCEPTING SUCH A HIGH RATE-----BUT-----THIS GAME HAS NEVER BEEN PLAYED BEFORE SO WHO CAN SAY.   I HAVE AND AGREEMENT WITH THE BANKS----I DON'T RUN BANKS---THEY DON'T FURNISH INTEL

RATE POSTING IS PRESENTLY ON RANDOM BANKS THRU OUT THE USA--EVIDENTIALLY THAT IS THE BANKS THAT HAS ACCEPTED THE INSTRUCTIONS OF THE UST.  THERE ARE A MYRIAD OF ACTIVITY GOING ON PRESENTLY WORLD WIDE REGARDING DIFFERENT CURRENCIES.  EVIDENTIALLY SOME BANKS ARE LIKE SOME MEMBERS ON THIS SITE----THEY DOUBT EVERYTHING EVEN THE UST THAT CONTROLS THE BANKING SITUATION IN THE USA]

ACCORDING TO REPORTS JUST RECEIVED IT APPEARS THAT CERTAIN BANKS THAT RECEIVED INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE UST IS NOT COMPLIANT AND WILL ONLY RECOGNIZE THE RATE AFTER IT APPEARS ON THE CBI--ALSO THERE ARE INTEL REGARDING ONLY TODAY THAT FORE-X OPENED A SLOT OR A PLACEMENT FOR THE IQD. BEFORE THE MYRIAD OF QUESTIONS APPEAR ABOUT THE FORE-X--LET ME EXPLAIN--SINCE IT WAS ON THE OFAC LIST AND NOT A RECOGNIZABLE CURRENCY IT WAS NOT PERMITTED TO TRADE--

THAT IS NOT THE CASE AS OF A FEW HOURS AGO AND IT IS NOW OFFICIALLY RECOGNIZED (AT LEAST ON THE FORE-X ) AS A TRADEABLE CURRENCY--THAT IS THE LATEST.   OK HERE IS A SIMPLE VERSION--SOME BANKS WILL ACCEPT THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR CASH OUT FURNISHED BY THE UST----SOME BANKS WANT TO SEE IT ON THE CBI-------SIMPLE NUFF?????

ONCE AGAIN--NO DELAYS--IT CAN'T BE STOPPED--CASH IN HAS OCCURED IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES--WE ARE VERY POSITIVE ABOUT THIS WEEK----IT IS ALL IN GOD'S TIMING--WE CAN'T QUE STION THAT.  I AM NOT A PARTICIPANT IN ANY CONFERENCE CALLS ANYMORE----IT'S NOT NEEDED --ALL THAT NEEDS TO BE SAID----HAS

FOR ABOUT 6 HOURS YESTERDAY THE VND WENT TO 1 CENT THEN DROPPED BACK TO IT'S ORIGIONAL RATE OF 21,000 DONG TO THE DOLLAR--THEIR STILL SETTING THE SYSTEM.  THE LAST OF THE HACKERS ACCORDING TO MY INFORMATION FURNISHED BY SOURCES INDICATED THE HACKERS WERE APPREHENDED.  I  HAVE ORPHANAGES TO BUILD IN HAITI AND WATER WELLS TO DRILL IN SOMALIA--NIGERIA--GUATAMALE AND A CANCER CENTER TO BUILD IN MEXICO.   THE PATHETIC THING ABOUT THIS ENTIRE SITUATION IS THAT SOME EVEN WHEN THEY HAVE THE DEPOSIT SLIP IN THEIR HAND WILL STILL DOUBT THAT IT HAS HAPPENED.  RATHER THAN WASTING YOUR TIME WITH NEEDLESS USELESS QUESTIONS ABOUT DETAILS--YOU NEED TO BE PLANNING ON WHAT YOU PERSONALLY WILL DO AFTER THE R/V---A DOG CHASING HIS TAIL NEVERS CATCH'S IT---YOUR TOO PRE-OCCUPIED WITH LOOKING FOR ANYTHING NEGATIVE---JUST SIT BACK--RELAX AND LET IT COME TO YOU---STOP LOOKING FOR THINGS THAT WOULD ONLY CONFUSE YOUR MINDS--

Guru Bulldog75:  The rates are appearing in random places worldwide as we speak-on the bank screens. Our projection is, there should be large numbers of people at the banks tomorrow, Monday, March 19...This cannot be stopped now.

Guru DinarWishes:   I have promised to bring you what I get be it good or bad.... And, from what I am now to understand I will say IMO I will not be looking for this until Tuesday to Thursday... I know that we want it NOW trust me Im with you... But, I feel that the Alignment of the Banks will play a role in this and feel this is our week.... I dont really want to go into many details but its what Im being told.... I hope you can be happy to know we are almost home

So when we dont see this in the morning dont crusify anyone... Please know it is on its way and lets all be adults and put our big boy and girl hats on and get ready.... DONT get upset because you are now in the know.... I stand by what Im saying and always have....

Guru Mailman17:   IF IT COMES DOWN THE WAY WE ALL HOPE, IT WILL BE FAST AND WITHOUT WARNING AND COINCIDENTLY ...THATS THE WAY WE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE VERY LITTLE TRUE INFO AND TONS OF MIS INFO.  IF WE TAKE ALL THE NEWS AS A WHOLE....IT PLAYS IN OUR FAVOR ESPECIALLY THAT FROM THE CBI.  ERBIL IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING ON THE TABLE NOW GOING INTO THE SUMMIT.  I TRULY THINK WE ARE ALMOST HOME.

Guru ArizonaHeat:  Dear 3S room I have noticed a trend in a lot of the Intel providers
who used to claim dates and rates have been shying away from that these past
days. I applaud them and want to say how proud I feel that they are being so
grounded.

The reason I say grounded and for better term, responsible, as I know they have all been given a range of rates and more than likely a range of dates. But common sense tells us that those tid bits of information or guest-aments and they are showing great responsibility to rooms and individuals from posting that information. My hat is off to them.

There are still some that post this information, and I hope they see the light and follow their  fellow Intel providers and make this endeavor a more pleasant one. With all of the great information that has been coming the Intel providers way and what has been posted, I am very excited to see this investment come to an end, or in better terms, the beginning of new lives for many people.

Guru WangDang:  I always felt that this is behind that.  In 2010 there was a big fight…I’ve discussed this before and the politicans are putting this up now is correct.  The Kurds had to negotiate contracts and the Chinese said they wanted Iraqi dinar…not dollars. 

The Finance Comm. Said they were still going to pay in dinar. But the benefit that the politicians in Iraq they’re speaking of – if they start forcing selling in dinar it’s going to facilitate it to RV even quicker at the new rate. 

What that does is gives Iraq a win-win because they plan on the dinar being 3-4 x the dollar rate so when you look at the Chinese, it’s about 26 cents vs. 4.20 (just speculating) – so Iraq wins on both ends…they sell you the oil but you have to pay them in tons of their currency to meet their price. 

In future years, if it goes up iraq’s going to make a killing…that’s why the politicians are so smart and I think Maliki and Shabibi can’t wait to have an economic  edge like that.  This article was sweet…

I remember in 2010 when the Kurds were trying to negotiate with .86 -1.13 – the big fight was to get them to allow them to have these companies in China and Russia paying in dinar and the central government said no.

That would have been a big plus…and now the politicians are talking about it again and hopefully will be coming out of this national meeting and there will be no more dollar oil.

For it to be .86-1 – it’s not US money – the US is warehousing the …and B…Iraq wants those countries to pay their rate vs. dinar and the RV rate so Iraqi started warehousing others’ currencies for even a greater foreign currency reserve.

There’s a lot of other things behind us, but we’re on track, the people in power are asking the right questions doing the right thing and hopefully we’ll see the RV that will be well founded.

Pay attention…when Allawi says….My …minister is:  That means we’re through.  If Allawi said I have 3 days to give my ministers, he’s not going to take that long, he promised us this in 2010 that he’d have his people seated in 3 days.  When we see ERBIL, It’s done for us….if they say they’ll do a particularl thing, GAME OVER!

when Shabibi tells the IMF, okay, this is what it’s coming out…let’s say $4.20 to the IMF, they will give it to the World Bank at $4.20 – they will release it to every stock house and they’ll take this and make sure the information is legitimate and correct and distribute it to every bank in the country…just like they do with every currency. 

Then, announce it to the stock exchange and this is what it’s trading it.  Some banks will try to charge you a fee – it’s $4.20 – but we want to do $4.14 – not NO, but HECK NO…I want my $4.20 – or I’ll take my money somewhere else…And I’ve done this twice already. There’s going to be a 1% tax you’ll have to pay.  You have to be strong with that bank and have a relationship with them.

Guru BWM:  I got a bunch of questions earlier about "someone" saying it would be on one bank and not another...I need you to understand...ALL U.S. banks that are federally regulated and protected get their information from the UST... this means sim again...

Let me reiterate... AHEAD OF THE CURVE...IS DINAR FOR "GUESSING" a live rate for one bank then the others will be able to follow...in other words, the idea that a U.S. bank is waiting on the CBI vs the UST is ludicrous. Thursday as the likely best opportunity for this to happen.

Guru SWFloridaGuy:   Part of this plan is to stabilize domestic prices, prevent further dollarization, enter the WTO with full ascension and maintain a stable, competitive, market-based system.  Iraq has provided resources and monetary/financial plans necessary for their development. Iraq's banking sector has successfully implemented and updated procedures according to the best electronic systems used internationally. They have increased coordination between the branches and the ministry of finance and will prove their independence by strengthening the economy and achieving their goals, one of which is to have a tradeable currency.

Poor security and political instability has lead to a severe dollarization phenomenon and Iraq has set out on an educational campaign to inform the public of the upcoming changes and give them confidence in the dinar once again. This is a delicate process because they must do this without alerting the world to the upcoming RV/RI. Steps are being implemented now to stabilize the foreign exchange market and the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the dollar. No one knows the rate or the date and many of the bank screen numbers have been misinterpreted. However, we are certain the process is underway.  IMF and CBI contacts have confirmed this. We hope to see Iraq join the world leaders as an economic power by the Summit.

I don't refer to those [back] screens ...according to our banking contacts they are interpreting them wrong. Common sense tells us that a $14 rate forecast to the world beforehand is ludacris on many levels.   I'm just stating my opinion...If someone chooses to believe we RV'd again and the rate is $14...more power to them. We all have different perspectives but we  also all agree this investment is stronger now than ever before and should be over fairly soon.

According to the high level banking contacts we have, there is no rate change yet. That doesn't mean we're not close though.

Guru Hammerman:   We are not calling the RV, but there is a very strong chance that we can see this at 5:00 to 5:15 EST in the Australian Market or possibly tomorrow through Thursday...from UST contact the Rate is $14.38 for the IQD and $.76 for the Dong.

as of...3 pm cst 3-17-2012...only chase and wf in 7states have received a letter from ust that they can start to negotiate...we belive the ust will send anther swift signature letter saying rate is live...we belive it will not show live rate any where other then these letters, but not sure...they [are] doing this event as it has never been done...we are hearing each country will have there own rate (this is unheard of) so it kinda crazzy...imo there will be cash in  7 states as of now, imo...things will change alot between today and cash in day imo.

Guru BellaGrits:   Please know it has been rumored the RV is in the very final stages...we are hearing Bank cash-ins can start as early as TUES or WED...hang on tight...this week should prove to be a great one.

Guru Jonnywg:  hi group of DINARIANS................ I hope all is well as we wind down this epilodue................ I feell the end is here and results will show shortly.................................... I wish to make a statement re BANK PACKAGES..................... Last September I started to negotiate some bank
packages and we were successfull with both Wells fargo and Chase ...............

These packages will be released here on this site but are available to all people that wish to use them............... they also will be available on the banks Web Site................................ Just so we are clear ....there is no remuneration, benefits or any other gratuity paid to anyone re these packages.......... they ARE A PUBLIC SERVICE THAT I AM HONOURED TO BE A PART OF are FREE................

UNLIKELY WE WILL SEE MUCH TODAY............ A POSSIBLE AT 5PM EST FOREX OPENING OR MON TUES WED.............BUTWE WILL SEE IT SOON

Guru 8Ball:   they are getting ready for the summit...they have said there will be holidays given to the Iraqi’s - 5 days which will cover before and after the summit.  Summit starts March 27th.   The holiday session is unusual for this time and could be just to celebrate Spring Newruz, but I believe that it is to celebrate another new beginning, but we will have to see.

there are allot of people saying that the RV is a pre requisite to the chapter 7 lift, But this really is about how ready CBI is with the RV...Iraq must form its government with the security ministers and VP’s and vice PM’s...Maliki’s way of controlling the timing. Iraq is still in control by not finishing the government off in return for debt reduction...last one - Saudi Arabia...should be between now and Wednesday.  I know there are allot of people saying this is done, then where is our RV ?

Guru FreewayBill: 
  There is NO RATE until the RV happens... Speculations on what the rate will be are just that ... speculations. We will see soon enough and I am sure that we all will be happy with what we get.. You have to understand that they would NEVER put out a rate while there is still brokers selling... That would lead to a mad rush of greed and technically insider trading that cannot be tolerated legally.

I am looking for this week to be THE week for our blessing to come. But until the final bell rings and the official rate is posted, discussions about the rate is fruitless.

Guru Vic1:  MY CONCERN WAS NOT WITH RATE OR DATE...MY CONCERN IS AND WAS ALWAYS THE GOLDMAN SACHS ....POWER PLAY WITH CARBON CREDITS....

YOU SEE...THE SACHS GROUP HAS A NEW THEORY....TO RUN THINGS! THEY ARE HEAVILY INVESTED IN IRAQ!!! DO FOOL YOURSELVES...THEY'RE FRONT MEN ARE PEOPLE WE ALL KNOW! SO,  WHEN THE ISX AND THE CURRENCY THAT SACHS...CONTROLS...THROUGH THE W.T.O., WE WILL SEE COUNTRIES GET TAGGED WITH POLUTION....HITS!   REALIZE THAT IRAQ IS NOT ABLE TO CONTAIN THE NATURAL GAS. AS THEY NEED TO ...SO BY POLLUTING THE ENVIROMENT...THE WILL BE FINED! WHO, WILL SELL CARBON CREDITS? WHY....NONE OTHER THAN GOLDMAN SACHS..THEY SAY...HECK IF YOU POLLUTE...YOU MUST  CONTRIBUTE..

.HOPE YOU ALL GET THE....REALLY BIG PICTURE!!! PREPARE FOR THE SHOWDOWN AT THE OK..CORRAL! DINARIAN STYLE...WE KICK...YOU KNOW WHAT AND TAKE NAMES LATER!!!

vic1 to BIGTENT: BLESS YOU MY BROTHERMAN.. JESUS..HAS GIVEN US THE TOOLS TO WORK WITH! FIRST IS OUR BELIEF....THEN OUR BRAINS...THEN OUR COURAGE....THEN THE NEEDED FINANCING TO REALLY BATTLE!  THIS IS OUR PLANET....WE ARE GIVEN DOMINION...THROUGH JESUS! IF...WE ALLOW IT TO GET RUINED....SHAME ON US!!!

Guru BobGetz:  The next day or so should be exciting. If the banks are free to negotiate, we are there.  We are waiting for the UST to release. As I posted a few minutes ago, the banks have been given the buy/sell rates from the Ust, or so I have read and they are free to negotiate and they are.   With the help of a friend, I helped add 2.8 billion dinar to the groups power structure to negotiate yesterday. From the large volumes of people that were on my list, the average holder has one million dinar

Guru DebTarHeelGirl:  Word of joy to you today     ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Deck The CHAT Here Comes The RV, Lets Cash In Lets Cash In! Lets Cash In! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪  -

Guru Facilitator Dinar Recaps:  We at Dinar Recaps have worked hard to bring to you,  our listeners, the best and most up to date info from many forums and intel providers -- We have also  been conscientious about pre and post RV plans  and have accumulated many informative articles about sudden wealth -  investing - and "protecting"  privacy as well as the wealth -

There are still many avenues that could be addressed post RV  and we hope that you will be diligent in your pursuit of those avenues along with trustworthy professionals to assist you -- 

BH Group:  March 16, 2012
Greetings BH Group Members,

For those of you that have been listening attentively to our recent Monday Night Conference Calls you understand that I believe the “blessing” of the Revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar may be getting very close. As I mentioned, I’m working with a couple of other groups to combine our TOTAL amount of Dinars to use as LEVERAGE to get ALL our members the HIGHEST possible rate from each of the three major banks:
Welles Fargo, Chase and Bank of America.

I encourage you to have some type of banking account, preferably a non-interesting bearing account with at least one of these three banks. At the moment, Welles Fargo seems to be the most co-operative and competitive so that would be my first choice, if they are in your area. I don’t think there will be a significant difference between these banks BUT a few percentage points can make a HUGE difference! We need YOUR most accurate and up to date CONTACT information IMMEDIATELY.

We’ll be sending an Excel Spread sheet containing this information on the BH Group members or ANYONE you bought Dinars for that are not registered with us to these banks. The bank YOU choose will email you or contact you directly about the RATE and PERK packages they’ll be offering and give you our Group ID number that you’ll need when you go to your local branch to exchange Dinars for Dollars.

One of the KEY features we have been told is that if your name is on the list we submit to the banks, you will be “locked in” at our GROUP RATE, which will be the highest rate available. My goal has been to get the best rate possible for ALL our members no matter how many Dinar they own, so that it will be fair for EVERYONE! Please provide the following information IMMEDIATELY to help us help YOU.

PLEASE go to our website www.thebhgroup.org, click on the “Sign up for The BH Group Newsletter” in the bottom right corner of the HOME PAGE, and fill out the form. This will provide the necessary information for the bank and update our records simultaneously. PLEASE do not phone us or come to our headquarters as we have much to do and you’ll be notified by us when I CONFIRM the Revaluation has occurred by our FREE TEXT Program (Text to: 90210 and type THE BH GROUP in the body of the text and then send, you’ll receive an instant confirmation) and we’ll also be sending an email to our entire group.

Both of these media will be leading you to our web site: www.thbhgroup.org for the RATE & DATE Announcement and continuing EXCHANGE INFORMATION. This is NOT a CONFIRMATION that the RV has occurred but we are doing our best with the information we believe to be accurate so we are prepared when the “blessing” finally becomes a reality!

Sincerely,  Brad and The BH Group Team

3S's Member DinarJim Bank Story:  Called our WF Weath Manger in Oregon and asked him to see if the Dinar showed on their screens.  It did not on teller screens so he called and had the back screens checked.   He came back and said that the WF back screen showed Dinar trading on Monday at $14.38.

2010Z06 Bank Story:  This story is relevent of what we've been saying for the longest time I just caught them slippin a little this morning at the corp office of a big 4 bank. I received a call at about 1030 hrs the rate went live. SO I figured what the heck I'll call the corp office of Chase. you know the 1 800 everyone calls. Because I have a wife that says, I thought we're gonna be rich yada yada, I'm sure you guys all have wifes that have done that too during this deal.

So the Agent picks and says how can I help you.. And you know it's nowhere in the U.S. (Phillipeans to be exact). I asked the lady could you give me a quote on a
currency of the IRAQI DINAR she says sure, the I gave her the symbol IQD. She said, SIR let me check for you. after the 3rd time she says SIR; the rate is $9.00.

I said, are you sure , she said yes sir.. $9.00. Then I say, Mam’ would tell my wife what you said to me. So I gave the phone to my wife and she looks at me with the deer in the headlights look.

However, when I contacted my banker it still had not made to the U.S. So I have my wife to vouch for me with this one. But this deal is coming to an end and you guys are in a good spot.  IF YOU MULTIPLY 9 TO THE GBP YOU GET $14.38

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum