Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
US dollar creates more problems for Zimbabwe I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
US dollar creates more problems for Zimbabwe I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
US dollar creates more problems for Zimbabwe I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
US dollar creates more problems for Zimbabwe I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
US dollar creates more problems for Zimbabwe I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
US dollar creates more problems for Zimbabwe I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
US dollar creates more problems for Zimbabwe I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
US dollar creates more problems for Zimbabwe I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
US dollar creates more problems for Zimbabwe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
US dollar creates more problems for Zimbabwe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
US dollar creates more problems for Zimbabwe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
US dollar creates more problems for Zimbabwe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
US dollar creates more problems for Zimbabwe I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
US dollar creates more problems for Zimbabwe I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
US dollar creates more problems for Zimbabwe I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
US dollar creates more problems for Zimbabwe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
US dollar creates more problems for Zimbabwe I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
US dollar creates more problems for Zimbabwe I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
US dollar creates more problems for Zimbabwe I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
US dollar creates more problems for Zimbabwe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

US dollar creates more problems for Zimbabwe

Go down

US dollar creates more problems for Zimbabwe Empty US dollar creates more problems for Zimbabwe

Post by RamblerNash Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:21 am

US dollar creates more problems for Zimbabwe

by Staff reporter

11 Mar 2017 at 10:00hrs

US dollar creates more problems for Zimbabwe 5%20dollars

The Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe (RBZ) deputy governor Dr Khuphukile Mlambo said the decision to use the United States dollar as the main currency despite the multi currency regime had created a lot of problems than expected.

Dr Mlambo was addressing students at a workshop organised for economics students from seven high schools at Petra High in Bulawayo.

While the major source of liquidity is exports, the Zimbabwean economy has persisted to be import dependant, a problem that the government has tried to deal with through the SI64.

Dr Mlambo also noted that the foreign investment climate was very poor in that it is costly to produce in Zimbabwe through the United States dollar when the trading will be done in Rands which is softer, resulting in the influx of foreign products into the country.

Confederation of Zimbabwe Industries president Mr Busisa Moyo echoed calls for the country to come up with measures to increase the use of the Rand if the local economy is to tick.

Event organiser Mr Jenias Sibanda revealed that the seminar was meant to try and promote the economics subject while ensuring the economics students got an understanding of current issues affecting the country's economy.

Schools that took part included CBC, Girls College, Masiyephambili, Maranatha, Eastview, Petra and Kyle College from Masvingo with issues such as the state of Zimbabwe's industry and monetary policy being the main subjects of discussion.

http://bulawayo24.com/index-id-news-sc-national-byo-106103.html

US dollar creates more problems for Zimbabwe 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum