Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

A 800 AIIB TRUST ACCOUNT BANK STATEMENT Where Prosperity FUNDS will deposited on

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rwederfoort
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: A 800 AIIB TRUST ACCOUNT BANK STATEMENT Where Prosperity FUNDS will deposited on   Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:37 pm

PLEASE GIVE THIS to YOSEF,

THIS IS A REAL 800 PROSPERITY ACCOUNT NUMBER,
AND WE ON THE ISLAND HERE IN CURACAO, HAD THEM
FOR SEVERAL YEARS ALREADY.

DON't YOU FIND IT STRANGE?

ANYWAY I HAVE POSTED A VIDEO, AND HERE IS THE STATEMENT OF THE 800 ACCOUNT a 16 DIGIT NUMBER, EVERY ONE NEED TO GET ONE, EVEN THE BABIES USING THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

I WILL BE POSTING MORE INFO, and VIDEOS SO YOU CAN SEE THE TRUTH.

NOW WE ARE GOING TO ASK WHY ALL THE OTHER BROTHERS AND SISTERS CAN NOT  HAVE A 800 TRUST ACCOUNT NO.

HAVE A NICEDAY

Ronald_wederfoort@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://wordpress.com/post/ronaldwederfoort.wordpress.com
TopHat

PostSubject: Re: A 800 AIIB TRUST ACCOUNT BANK STATEMENT Where Prosperity FUNDS will deposited on   Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:35 pm

I'm sure this is not the kind of 800 number Yosef is looking for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

A 800 AIIB TRUST ACCOUNT BANK STATEMENT Where Prosperity FUNDS will deposited on
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: GENERAL DISCUSSION-
Jump to: