Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Awarded by Feed Spot Blog
Iraqi Dinar Blogs
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Bank Story #237 from TNT Turtle13

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Bank Story #237 from TNT Turtle13   Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:10 am

(TNT)  Turtle13:
A bank story Smile Friend I work with goes by BoA every morning around 5-5:30 on her way to work(been years going to work on that same road). The past month she stared noticing cars in the parking lot, not just a few but packed into the parking lot. Well today she told me yeah they are still meeting that early in the morning, but now this past week she has seen at least 3 armed guards walking around the outside!!! That's my story and I'm sticking to it..LOL

Today coming home from work late around 6:35 or so I drove past 2 banks everyday for the past 2 years.. These banks have always closed at 6 each weekday, well today these 2 banks had the lights on and cars in the parking lot, not a full lot but enough.... so don't know what it means but its a change in their habit!!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bank Story #237 from TNT Turtle13   Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:40 am

Who remembers when TNT's Turtle13 had the TIGHT LIPPED  Wealth Manager in 2015

TNT Turtle13 - Nov 24 2015

Alright may not be anything, but my very tight lipped WM emailed my husband and I and in the middle of her email she typed in one line “I will see you guys real soon!”, now you may not think this is much but it spoke volumns to my husband and myself. Since we have an appt with her several weeks from now, we thought that was real odd!! Anyway no haters just a feeling we have, and for my husband to agree with me was huge!!! Have a great day evedryone… Love to all my TNT family!!

Or what about  -- The friend's friend who had the released SKR on July 31 2015

Turtle13:

Friend of mine told me today that he was contacted out of the blue by a friend of his in Iraq who texted him a little over a week ago saying that they released his SKR!!
Nice knowing someone who got paid

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Bank Story #237 from TNT Turtle13   Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:50 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Bank Story #237 from TNT Turtle13   Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:54 am

Looks like my ex on Thanksgiving......., omg hide couch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bank Story #237 from TNT Turtle13   Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:52 am

I hope someone sliced a piece of that off for that poor turtle ! He is trying so hard !

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bank Story #237 from TNT Turtle13
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: BANK STORIES-
Jump to: