Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Quality Controls says Let's Pray for our Friend Gary Larrabee I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Quality Controls says Let's Pray for our Friend Gary Larrabee I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Quality Controls says Let's Pray for our Friend Gary Larrabee I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Quality Controls says Let's Pray for our Friend Gary Larrabee I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Quality Controls says Let's Pray for our Friend Gary Larrabee I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Quality Controls says Let's Pray for our Friend Gary Larrabee I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Quality Controls says Let's Pray for our Friend Gary Larrabee I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Quality Controls says Let's Pray for our Friend Gary Larrabee I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Quality Controls says Let's Pray for our Friend Gary Larrabee I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Quality Controls says Let's Pray for our Friend Gary Larrabee I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Quality Controls says Let's Pray for our Friend Gary Larrabee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Quality Controls says Let's Pray for our Friend Gary Larrabee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Quality Controls says Let's Pray for our Friend Gary Larrabee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Quality Controls says Let's Pray for our Friend Gary Larrabee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Quality Controls says Let's Pray for our Friend Gary Larrabee I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Quality Controls says Let's Pray for our Friend Gary Larrabee I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Quality Controls says Let's Pray for our Friend Gary Larrabee I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Quality Controls says Let's Pray for our Friend Gary Larrabee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Quality Controls says Let's Pray for our Friend Gary Larrabee I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Quality Controls says Let's Pray for our Friend Gary Larrabee I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Quality Controls says Let's Pray for our Friend Gary Larrabee

Go down

Quality Controls says Let's Pray for our Friend Gary Larrabee Empty Quality Controls says Let's Pray for our Friend Gary Larrabee

Post by Ssmith Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:34 pm

Quality Controls says Let's Pray for our Friend Gary Larrabee 2

LET US PRAY,

for our friend Gary Larrabee who is very sick at the moment and is being aided by close friends to take him to the hospital and home to live with them if need be until he recovers.

Gary has been throwing up alot and has had trouble walking and having fainting spells. He has been checked out and no stroke has occured, but an heart arrithyma was detected. Gary "feels he has been under a spritual attack" from the dark forces of evil in his endeavor to help the good Light workers of Jesus Christ in the fight for what all is good and just.

Gary says "all is in God's control" and ask for you not to worry, but he does ask for prayer.

He was aided by a close friend who managed to help Gary to get a little bit of food on his stomach finally, and his close friend also got Gary to the hospital.

Gary has been experiencing computer failures even from the new computer that people from online raised money to help get for him in order to help Gary out as it was an unexpected large purchase.

**Gary may very well be a victim of frequency weapons directed at his apartment.This type of technology would cause disruptions in computer equipment and heart arthymias.**

Lets us come together and pray in unity for Gary's health to return in earnest.

The Lord say's in Matthew 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Certainly, we here among this community can get two or three or more of Gary Larrabee's friends to come together in prayer for his safe and total recovery and return.

I ask all who will participate to pray for our friend Gary Larrabee's well being and protection.

We must come together into unity and support our like minded spirited fellowmen and women in their time of need.

This is such an occassion.

May we ask our Creator in Jesus precious name to heal and protect our fellow brother in arms Gary Larrabee.

Let us pray,

Our heavenly Father we come together this day in like minded spirit and in unity to ask for your help in protecting one of your flock Gary Larrabee from the evil cabal wolves of deceit and evil of this world that lurk around in the shadows to do harm and we ask of you O'Lord for you to have a hedge of protection placed all around about Gary Larrabee to protect him as in an Holy force field encircling Gary 360 degrees North, East, West and South and we ask of you O'Lord to nourish his body and spirit so that Gary may endure and overcome his afflections and allow him O' Lord to spring up with ever more vitality and vigor as Job did and continue the movement forward in pursuit of goodness and that Gary, O' Lord may have double the yields of inspiration for the rest of your flock in these uncertain times we all live in as Gary has remained faithful in the good fight to pursue rightousness and so we ask of you O' Lord to remedy these current circumstances of Gary Larrabee for the fight of the good and his well being that he may return to service anew and unscathed, we ask this in your name Jesus Christ. Amen (so be it!)

Our battles are just begining and we must remain strong and support one another as this evil cabal mop up continues. President John F. Kennedy tried as He saw the depth of this mess back then.There are wars in heaven as it is recorded in the bible and angels do sometimes get detained in the fight.

Daniel 10:10-12

A hand touched me and set me trembling on my hands and knees. He said, “Daniel, you who are highly esteemed, consider carefully the words I am about to speak to you, and stand up, for I have now been sent to you.” And when he said this to me, I stood up trembling. Then he continued, “Do not be afraid, Daniel. Since the first day that you set your mind to gain understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to them.

Daniel

10:13-14 But the prince of the Persian kingdom resisted me twenty-one days. Then Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, because I was detained there with the king of Persia. Now I have come to explain to you what will happen to your people in the future, for the vision concerns a time yet to come.”

.Seek the Lord and pray, it is most effective in times of trouble especially now in these end times of this age more than ever.

Our Father in heaven can dispatch his messengers to administer help, lets pray they are not detained, here's one such testomony>>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc7Qd2v5IDc

and here's another powerful testomony>>>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAnySx2lHC8

and look at our Heavenly Father's mercy sending His angels to rescue the people caught in the Japanese tsunami one by one.Look at the little white orbs of light moving thru the wreckage in real time scanning for people.Watch as they go from victim to victim in this disaster, truly a rare video testomony as to the reality we have been taught not to accept by this evil world we live in.Youtube has since censored the HD quality of the videos since they were posted. I remember seeing them in full HD. If any of you have a copy please post as it is really compeling in full 1080p HD you could even make out a head within the white light orbs and is the reason why its not currently available>>>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwxjDAIAngY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m633XoiPybc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40AEqk3ofOo

Our Creator has provided us redemption Rv (revalue) already through sending His son Jesus Christ. He knows your heart's intent. Please keep the faith and believe upon Jesus. If you are new to seeking the Lord of the living waters that gives life and more abundtly reach out and seek your Creator through his son Jesus Christ. He is there to listen as we must learn to hear the quiet voice of our Lords Spirit as He is a gentleman.

No need for repetive words just talk to him He is quite competent in His understanding of you, He even knows the number of hairs on your head (whether they have falling out or not!) so He knows what your in need of before you ask of it.You are of free will and permission to intercede is of your choosing.Please ask! ask! ask! of our Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit will be the air waves to the messengers (angels) to respond to your request. Believe (give great reverance to your thoughts of logic and deeper reasoning and knowing) with all your heart upon Jesus Christ and His abilities that He has provided to you for those who believe!

John 14:12 (KJV)Verily,verily,I say unto you,He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Let us all be on the winning side of victory together. Please repent (turn from your wrong ways and the lies) and seek the truth and please pray (meditate in deep thought) for yourself and for our brothers and sisters as we all are one that seek the Lord and His goodness. For the truth shall make you free and our Father is the Truth as He sent His son Jesus Christ to bring us.We only must believe upon him as He was giving all authority in heaven and upon the earth and He holds the position of our mediator our spirtual representative before the Father in heaven. It is said in the bible woe (stop and be cautious) unto the doctors and lawyers. It is because they know something you don't and they could hold your fate in their hands with that knowledge and take advantage of you if you give them permission to do so.

Our Father also says My children suffer and are destroyed for the lack of knowledge. Look in Hosea 4:6 for the exact wording.Hosea 4:6 - My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children. Society breaks down when the knowledge of our Father is not acredited and studied for us to apply to the workings of the universe He created. This throws a wrench into the clockworks so to speak and in due time the gears of His creation for that particular society's heavenly benefit grind to a halt and this will be its down fall.

The devil does not want you to know knowledge and Jesus came so you would know the truth and the way which is everlasting life for those who believe upon Him and his authority and stand with Him and not against Him.

Discern the wiles of the devil for he lies and delights in your plight. Our true King Jesus the Christ (the annointed chosen one) does not wish you harm and wishes all would be saved from the evil snares of this world, but to pull out all of the bad all at once would up root the majority of the good and would bring more harm to them. So a heavenly plan was made with Gods timing to right this world, and were in it's final unfolding as we speak.

Jesus knows the mysteries of the universe and the dangers therein, allow him to work in your favour He is there to show you the truth and the way to our Father that art in heaven and He steers you clear of the devils lies.That's why the evil people of Jesus's time detested Him so.The truth cuts straight to the matter and shows it for what it is. Hebrews 4:12 - For the word of God [is] quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and [is] a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Believe upon Jesus Christ as He is alive and well in heaven today preparing a place for all that believe upon Him and His words of truth and know thy righteousness by the Holy Spirit He has provided to us as it is the Great Comforter that works through us and faciltates our temple (our body) at certain times to aid in the preparation for Jesus's grand return with His many saints (righteous ones) and angels (messengers) that are under His control to make this His aboad (place of rest) and we that believe on him are to rule alongside with Him as his many branches for a thousand years.The true"golden age"What a time to be alive! And then there's the eternity!

And remember,

Paul writes, "For there is one God, and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus; who gave Himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time" (I Timothy 2:5-6).

Isaiah 4:2

Finally, we have the ultimate description of the Branch!

In that day the Branch of the Lord shall be beautiful and glorious; and the fruit of the earth shall be excellent and appealing for those of Israel who have escaped.

John 15 New International Version (NIV)

The Vine and the Branches

(1) “I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. (2) He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes[a] so that it will be even more fruitful. (3) You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. (4) Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.
(5) “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. (6) If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. (7) If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. (8) This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.
(9) “As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love. (10) If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love. (11) I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete. (12) My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. (13) Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. (14) You are my friends if you do what I command. (15) I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you. (16) You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit—fruit that will last—and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you. (17) This is my command: Love each other.

The World Hates the Disciples

(18) “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. (19) If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. (20) Remember what I told you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. (21) They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the one who sent me. (22) If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin; but now they have no excuse for their sin. (23) Whoever hates me hates my Father as well. (24) If I had not done among them the works no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. As it is, they have seen, and yet they have hated both me and my Father. (25) But this is to fulfill what is written in their Law: ‘They hated me without reason.’[c]

The Work of the Holy Spirit

(26) “When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father—the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father—he will testify about me. (27) And you also must testify, for you have been with me from the beginning.

1 Corinthians 6:3 Context

(1)Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints? (2)Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? (3)Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life? (4) If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church. (5) I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren? (6)But brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers.

Pray like you have never prayed before for the Light workers that in their own unique calling by the Holy Spirit are bringing and will bring about the change in the world.

The work of all the righteous to full service status has just begun, keep the faith and stand strong in unity and be vigilant as we prepare for our Lords steadfast return.

Righteous definition >>> Arising from an outraged sense of justice. And I think it's long over due don't you?

Signed,
Quality Control

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum