Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
6 - 3/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
6 - 3/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
6 - 3/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
6 - 3/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
6 - 3/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
6 - 3/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
6 - 3/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
6 - 3/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
6 - 3/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
6 - 3/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
6 - 3/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
6 - 3/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
6 - 3/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
6 - 3/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
6 - 3/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
6 - 3/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
6 - 3/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
6 - 3/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
6 - 3/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
6 - 3/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

3/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

6 - 3/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 3/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:15 am

Guru BellaGrits:   HEY, GUYS.....CHEER UP......TODAY SHOULD PROVE TO BE A GREAT DAY............... FREEWAY BILL SAYS "HELLO"...HE IS ON THE PHONE....ON HIS WAY TO DINNER AT SHABIBI'S HOUSE FOR CHINESE TAKE OUT??? LOL 

Banks have been prepared for today...we expect to hear more as the morning progresses...deadlines have come and gone but we have clarification things are still moving forward...that's great news...Certainly don't expect it to be a long delay at all...it was merely an extension less than 12 hrs...dotting i's crossing t's.   We want it done right the first time.

Please remember this day is YOUNG...We still believe in our intel...Waiting on reports at this time to seek clarification...Find our POSITIION...Information is sometimes later than we wish, but regardless, you will always hear the TRUTH

Guru DinarWishes:   I am really hopeful that we get some good intel today... Yesterday was kinda slow on the intel front...Well, good solid verifiable intel...So, we shall see how the day plays out...I am hopeful and have been told it can show up anytime today till the 8th...if it goes past the 8th then we will look for the intel that will give us a bit more clarity...but so far this week has been quiet as a graveyard...which could be a great sign!!

Guru Mike:    the National Conference...the article said basically once the agenda is approved on by all parties the National meeting will start within 24 hrs - it won't be postponed til after the Arab Summit...they want to have it done before the Arab Summit which makes perfectably good sense to have that and all of your laundry done before your neighbors show up.

these are two separate events...The dropping of the zeroes is not the RV...its just the process they are using to bring in the currency and move forward to RV from that point forward, once they have all the lower bills in they can go ahead and RV.

Dr Shabibi has been adamant that the counterfeiting that is going on and in the newspapers is not whats going in in the real world and he would like them to please be quiet about the amount of counterfeiting going on out there because its not as widespread as they are reporting and its damaging the economy.  HE SAYS THE CENTRAL BANK HAS A VERY GOOD HANDLE ON WHATS GOING ON OUT THERE WITH ALL OF THIS.

Guru Bulldog75:  
I CAN CONFIRM THAT JAMES HAS THE 747 OUT OF THE BARN, REFUELED, AND ABOUT TO FILE HIS FLIGHT PLAN TO ONE OF THE BIG 3.  LAS MONTANAS STILL APPEAR NEAR 12,360 FT AND VISIBILITY IS EXCELLENT.  JAMES IS AWAITING BANKING INSTRUCTIONS FROM JOHN, THE BANKER AT WF.   JOHN, BEING THE DEAR FRIEND THAT HE IS, AWAITS ANXIOUSLY THE NEWS FORTHCOMING FROM UST, THE CENTRAL BANK.   JOHN HAS ALERTED HIS STAFF THAT HE MAY HAVE TO SERVE STARBUCKS VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING; MUCH DIFFERENT FROM HIS USUAL ROUTINE.

The rate has not been able to be pushed through by normal means...the BIS is assisting in pushing this through...looking for a rate very soon...rates are high.

NOTHING IS HOLDING THIS BACK EXCEPT "WAITING FOR THE BANKS TO POST THE RATES". OFFICIALLY THEY ARE HOT.  NOT ON TELLER'S NOR APPROVED BY UST FOR RELEASE. RV RATES WILL BE VIRAL MINUTES AFTER OFFICIAL RATE POSTS. SEE ...ON LINE BANKS, FOREX, BANK SITES. IMHO AND SOURCES SAYING CLOSEST AS WE HAVE EVER BEEN.

Guru Med:   THEY HAVE PUT ALL THEIR CARDS ON THE TABLE WHICH IS A SURPRISE.  WE KNOW THAT THEY ARE CALLING FOR THE LAW TO BE APPROVED TO FIRST DELETE THE ZERO'S THAT WOULD BE THE INCREASE IN THE RATE...THEN TO ISSUE NEW DENOMS TO RUN WITH THE OTHER DENOMS FOR ONE YEAR.  WE KNOW THEY ARE GOING TO MAKE A BIG EFFORT TO INFORM AND PLEAD THEIR CASE FOR IRAQI'S TO USE THE IQD AND NOT THE USD. WE KNOW THEY WANT TO IMPROVE ECONOMIC RELATIONS WITH THE US AND USE THE DINAR TO DO BUSINESS WITH THE U.S., SO THAT MEANS A TRADEABLE CURRENCY.  I THINK WE ARE WEEKS AWAY FROM IT BEING OFFICIAL IN PARLIAMENT AND THAT THE TIMELINE OF MAY THROUGH SEPTEMBER IS ACCURATE.

THE NAJAIFI THING  IS GREAT NEWS.   HE IS NOW THE HEAD OF THE IRAQI LIST.  ALLAWI  IS OUT.  IN 48HRS HE TAKES OVER.  THIS SHOULD MOVE THE LIST FORWARD.   HE IS TOUGHER THAN ALLAWI  AND IS A SUNNI.  THEY ARE LEADERS AND A GOOD HEAD ON HIS SHOULDERS.  THIS IS VERY GOOD.

Guru Bear5642:  I MISSED A CALL JUST A FEW MINUTES AGO FROM IRAQ AND IM TRYING TO REACH HIM SOMETHING MUST BE UP BECAUSE I. HAVEN'T HEARDFROM HIM IN A WHILE IM SURE IT'S VERY GREAT NEWS AND I WILL COME BACK ASSOON AS IM ABLE TO SPEAK WITH HIM.  HE IS BUSINESS MAN AND WILLBE ONE TO TELL ME THE MINUTE HE CAN NO LONGER US DOLLARS AND ONLY TRADE WITH DINARS.  WELL Y'ALL PRAYI CAN REACH HIM HE IS IRAQI AND VERY HARD TO REACH AND COMMUNICATE WITH.  OK GOTTA GO BE BLESSED AND STAY GROUNDED

I...DON’T BELIEVE ALL OF THIS CONSPIRACY NONSENSE THEY ARE TRYING TO PEG TO THE REVALUE,  LETS STAY GROUNDED AND GET REAL. THEY ANNOUNCE THE GOI OFFICIALLY WE WILL 100% HAVE AN RV.  THIS IS GOING DOWN AND I TRULY BELIEVE NO BODY CAN STOP IT.

Guru Mailman17:   SOME DO NOT REALIZE JUST HOW IMPORTANT IRAQ IS TO THE GLOBAL MINDSET  BOTH NOW AND IN THE FUTURE.  SAUDI REALLY SHOULD BE SHAKING IN THERI BOOTS, BUT THE ONE THING SAUDI HAS THAT IRAQ DOES NOT IS...COMPLACINCY IN WHO THEY ARE AND THAT THEY ARE A COUNTRY FIRST...IF IRAQ WOULD JUST SIT BACK, BE NICE TO EACH OTHER...THE MONEY WOULD FALL FROM THE TREES.  THAT IS WHATS TAKING SO LONG,  THEY CANT PLAY NICE TOGETHER.

LETS JUST SEE WHAT PARLIMENT HAS UP THEIR SLEEVE WHEN THEY RECONVENE ON THE 6TH...BEFORE WE SEE AN RV...PLEASE KEEP IN YOUR MINDS THAT WE STILL NEED SHABS BILL DONE, MINISTERS AND ERBIL...IMO...THERES A LOT TO DO...IN VERY LITTLE TIME...AND MY GUESS IS THE HARD PART IS DONE...JUST NEED THE HANDSHAKES AND SIGNATURES...SO DONT PUT THAT CHAMPAGNE ON ICE JUST YET.

Guru Cap1:   I CAN CONFIRM BLUWOLF'S POST.  THIS BABY WAS REALLY SUPPOSED TO SHOW LAST NIGHT...THERE WERE MAJOR CONCERNS BECAUSE OF THE "SOFTWARE ISSUES" THAT AROSE THIS PAST WEEK, I.E. THE BACK DOORS.  SO, THE GOOD GUYS THAT ARE IN CHARGE OF THIS MONUMENTAL TASK NOW WANTED TO MAKE SURE THAT THERE WERE NO MORE ISSUES. THEY ARE, ...MANUALLY INPUTTING AND CHECKING ALL ENTRIES ONE BY ONE TO MAKE SURE THAT THERE ARE NO MORE GLITCHES. WE HAVE TO GET THIS RIGHT THE FIRST TIME...TOO MUCH AT STAKE.  THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN AND IS PROCESSING NOW.  WE'RE IN THE FINAL HOURS, IMO...IT CAN SHOW UP AT ANYTIME AND MANY OF US ARE LOOKING FOR IT!   YOU WILL KNOW SOON ENOUGH.

Guru Bluwolf:  Everything that was pending to be done (manually and electronic) has been completed, we now await the signal from banks to just cash in PERIOD.

Guru Doc:
   The news from Iraq over the weekend continued very positive.  Several articles continued with the theme of Shabibi's education of the masses plan for the new currency.  The most exciting article quoted members of Parliament saying that Iraq and its citizens need currency reform and the raising of the value of the dinar.  This is huge because not to long ago it appeared Parliament was against this.  These individuals were further quoted as saying Parliament needed to get these laws passed.  We can see from this that Parliament appears on board and understands it is the hold up.  Another great article called for the passage of the HCl law.  Hopefully the under the table deals are done and when Parliament reconvenes on March 6 the voting will start immediately.  We will be watching Parliament intensely over the next few weeks.

The hype masters were at it again this weekend.  It was reported that Ebril, the currency laws and chapter 7 were done.  Also these sites said Iraqi banks had posted the RV rate and the dinar was now a internationally recognized currency.  All we can say is NO, NO, NO and NO.  None of this is accurate and all is confirmed false.  There is nothing in the media or official government sites supporting these claims.  Banks are still operating at 1166 dinar to the dollar.   We report, you decide.

Guru Foghorn:   Great news... My contact at the US Labor Dept says we should hear some interesting news this week regarding the IQD. I asked what type of news... he said the IQD is supposed to finally go live this week! I also spoke with my brother tonight (V.P. Big Four Bank) has as well said the information they are receiving is NOW pointing to the Iraqi Dinar being revalued this week.

Guru Generals64:   #1....I really do research and have a huge phone bill on this thing.  

#2. I have talked to almost all of the Gurus and intel people and have their numbers...Phone numbers...  

#3. I just got off the phone with the guy named Studley...whose dog "Fifi" has a crush on Roscoe....Now you can tell if the guy people are talking about (studley) is the real one...The real Studley's dog (great dane named"Fifi"...ok?..there are people out there using others names...But, Studley is still (10 minutes ago) working with a European bank.

#4. I had (last night) 5 Calls....5 confirmations 5 verifications that this was to happen this morning...This morning....Was real hard to sleep last
night...wife gave me a funny pill...wasn't funny ...trying to wake up.

#5. The guys (All of them) in the information part that are really trying to  figure this out are all "scratching" their heads....none of this makes sense.....remmeber this...I am of the Vietnam era and age....Some of the guys I knew are still 3 letter people...and they are whackos but Real good at their Jobs...they see no "stumbling" blocks either....this is very strange....But,remember Saturday I told you guys about Shabibi telling the people the lower denoms will be in their hands tomorrow....Now when is tomorrow?...When was the report filmed?....is tomorrow today for them...I get confused with this stuff...this morning is not over.....and today isn't over....it seems most announced RV's have happened in the afternoon from what I have found.

#6. You guys know me well enough (I hope) I don't make excuses and don't back up...Never have...never will....got the bumps and bruises to show for it.

Now, with all that said....if the people like Knobby are closing shop then that coincides with what we saw on google about the announcement of the lower denoms...

there is so much BS information being posted it is mind boggling...and who do we believe?....I will always believe in this investment....and have been laughed at by so many...and growled by so many....I know I will get the last laugh when my wife and I pay off those peoples debts...Not as vengence but just taking care of the "fools".

Now, remember the Tariff acts go into effect this afternoon . That means they are going to start charging other people...If they are charging then they must pay their own bills with their own money...Understand???Very simple.   guys, I just talked with one of our most favorite former people on this site....This guy quit posting due to the bashers...he is #6...verifying that this is about to happen...

On recaps:...Johnnywg said to give cudos to Studley for working late etc....he is really at it this morning...I have already talked to him..

MODS:>>>PLEASE CATCH THIS AND REPOST>>>>>>> We have gone to the banks and talked with the people who are in charge and willing to listen...Funny how they are all ready to listen now...They want a shot at the money and they are willing to work with everyone. My goal was to make sure that everyone got as close to the same rate as the "whales."....We have more than one whale in this group ...Whale is someone with 100 million or more....

We will post names..locations and people to talk with once this RV's...You get to make your own decisions as everyone had their own opinion....CCF or MIG are not recommeneding anything as they are not financial people..

(disclaimer)....this is just something that I thought would be good so that everyone would know how and what to do...Beachdreaming and kcmana have the Packages from one of them and they will email it to you...No charge no nothing....it's up to you....Be Back later...

Guru Studley:   As the Dinar Turns Post of the Day: this is being done as we speak, they have been doing this the old fashioned way, they are checking all systems, and yes, we are expecting this to be shown very, very soon. I would like to thank all the people I speak to especially Jonny, Bella, Bill, RQ, Jenna, and the other great providers.

And yes, I do have a greatdane named fifi, and she has a long distance love affair with Roscoe [Generals dog], as always, stay balanced because anything is possible, especially with this event. I also want to say, please understand how lucky you all are to be involved in this investment, this is the first time in history anyone but sophisticated investors have been allowed to participate in this once in a lifetime event, do not waste this opportunity.... take care and god bless everyone.  YW everyone... when I get more breaking news.... I will be back.... got to go back to work everyone.

we are that close, the info on back screens is incredible, in all my years of experience, I have never seen this happen, so we are in unchartered territory.   we are still in soft landing zone, but there will always be issues with the economic environment anytime you reorganize the entire system, probably for six to twelve months at least.   a lot of banks will shortly be changing their tune, they are waiting for release of Iraq from Oanda list of untradeable currencies.   a word of caution to other intel providers, high agencies are watching what you put out in public forums, so I would NOT put out rates and dates IMO.  you will be very happy with the rate.... by the way, I am not bashing Adam Montana, or anyone with low rates they put out... IMO, I believe they are conditioning you to be better investors by expecting low returns, which if you look at the percentage return even at a dollar are HUGE, there is a great reason for them putting out low rates, and I respect that.... you should have a plan for all types of rates, because this can change, although I highly doubt it  

This is being done as we speak, they have been doing this the old fashioned way, they are checking all systems...the info on back screens is incredible, in all my years of experience, I have never seen this happen, so we are in unchartered territory...all I can say is it is a process, and we are in a complex environment of many moving parts around the world happening at the same time...you will be very happy with the rate...by the way and yes, we are expecting this to be shown very, very soon...we are that close.

Guru Jonnywg:   HEARD THERE WAS A SPECIAL ON CHINESE FOOD AT SHABIBI'S.  AS STATED WE ARE GOING TO SHABIBI’S FOR CHINESE TAKEOUT 

Well yesterday was supposed to be our day...it was filled with promise and hope, and obviously it was not to be...We got a call at 11 stating a delay was granted until early am...this too has passed...No new info has surfaced as yet but we remain positive and hopeful that we are near the end. AS FAR AS WE KNOW THIS IS TECHNICAL NOT POLITICAL ISSUES.    just in and great news if it is in fact the straight goods...the work is still in process and we wait again...at least it is not cancelled or postponed.

FYI: STUDLY WAS IN HOT PERSUIT OF THE TRUTH IN THE EURO BANKING SCENE UNTIL THE WEE HOURS....... BELLA GOT A REPORT OUT OF ENGLAND AT THE EARLY AM.............. THEY GET TOP MARKS FROM ME IN THE QUEST FOR THE TRUTH.....

Guru TerryK:   morning all. Hearing things maybe moving.Had a call from a source  hearing that there is a special meeting going on as we speak in Iraq.That the powers at hand are sitting at a table early.

I just wanted you all to hear that from the call I just got that woke me up.  This is one of my sources out of DC- one of them three letter dudes.  Night all God bless. Go find that RV.

Guru Vic1:  The Latest and greatest is that IRAQ....Cannot Wait.... any longer! WTO and WB and B/ WOODs council need this to Happen NOW! Shabs wants NO MORE COUNTERFEITING of his currency! The 25k are
starting to be counterfeited! This MEANS.....LIFT the 000'S put out SMALL DENOMS! NOW!!!

read my Prior posts from many days ago! My opinion has never changed! My Friends from overseas are very Strong Built Foundation type of People! My point of view....The MAN with The GOLD makes the RULES!!! IRAQ....JUST FOUND TONNES OF GOLD! More than Anyone can IMAGINE!!! That is my 2Fils for the day!

Guru Footforward:   There really hasn't been much to say...not alot of new news going on.  They were supposed to have a National Conference...that meeting is irrevelant to the RV...It is out of Iraq's hands, they don't have anything to do with the RV.  The Arab Summit, March 27 - 29...when that meeting happens, they have to have the RV done.  We see rates like 1.00 - 1.17, because some people think this is just about Iraq, but this is a Global event.  We are really at the end of this.

Guru ArizonaHeat:  State of Kuwait announces delivered her newspaper archives official , This is very important, it shows that Kuwait and Iraq are working together, and that means the lifting of chapter 7, what do you have to have before that chapter 7 is lifted, A revalued currency,

THERE IS A LOT MORE, ALL TO DO WITH FINANCES AND BANKING, WITH SOME BUDGET ISSUES. WHAT IT BOILS DOWN TO, WITH ALL OF THIS COMING OUT NOW, THE FACT REMAINS THEY NEED A INTERNATIONALY TRADABLE CURRECY TO MOVE FORWARD.  IM LOOKING FOR SOME CLARIFICATION THAT IT WILL SHOW THIS WEEK.  TODAY IS A WORK DAY FOR ME TO MAKE CALLS AND DIG INTO WHATS GOING ON IN WASHINGTON. I WILL ALWAYS UPDATE YOU GUYS HERE ASAP.  BRB MORE COMING IN

IT WAS JUST MORE INFO (im yelling) on property given back to Kuwait from Iraq, , tapes and records, seems they are moving this process along quickly, good for us!!

Guru Frank26:  Delta arrives on the call. Memphis will come in. Wells Fargo stories. A meeting will be going on.Dessert right away. Article that came out that Delta posted! Contact at CBI. He talked to Delta and got him a message. Last time he talked to Shabibi. One of his team has a contact at the CBI. He said that when he talked to Shabibi and asked him...we are having problems with the dinar...,money supply shortage....when are we going to see the new denominations they are talking about on TV...Shabibi said we should see that THIS MONTH...shooting for it before the Arab Summit.

Delta is talking about the lower-denoms. They are talking about another printing. But this is normal!

It will NOT LOP! That would hurt Iraq! Shabibi told everyone that it will enhance the dinar...a LOP does not DO THAT (per Delta).

Frank said this was a BIG economist in Iraq. Delta verified this. He told them that the money supply was very low and the CBI needs to do this.Delta said Shabibi was straightforward and did not mention anything about September, etc. He said we need coordination. Talking about new LDs...And need to protect the 3 zeros...they are going to be legal tender for 2 years.

12 in the afternoon in Iraq. News. 4 o’clock they talk about economy. They come on talking about removing the 3 zeros and “enhance” the dinar. Then the article came out! Tell us about this economist. This guy has the power, the juice, and the inside track. He is very much respected. He is the one asking the CBI to do this. The money supply is too low.

Shabibi came out. He was straight forward. He never mentioned 2013 or Sept. He said we need coordination! He needs security! New lower-denoms coming out. They have to protect the lower denoms. Legal tender. They will have value! 3 zero notes will still have value!
When they RV, the government of Iraq own their own dinars...so there money will RV too. Everyone is ready to do this RV.

Frank said last Monday we decided to talk with you about the articles about September and 2013. Notice Shabibi does not mention those dates.

Delta said that he got his info through a teller that his CBI contact knows. Shabibi is a very good-hearted guy. This teller is an Iraqi citizen...and Shabibi told him that it is going to happen THIS MONTH!!!

People Invested Call Recap:  A very exciting follow-up call from Fresh and the team at PeopleInvested.com to update our members and listeners on the latest developments with Iraq and the Iraqi Dinar. The call includes detailed analysis of various topics such as the Arab Summit, National Conference, Central Bank of Iraq, IMF, and Iraq positioning their country to be lifted from Chapter 7 sanctions with respect to Kuwait. The PI team also had two very special guests on the call Monday Night - Ivy and Sam with DinarCorp who were able to answer a lot of questions regarding their company and also the different market conditions for the Iraqi Dinar and various relationships they have established including the Central Bank of Iraq! Fresh and AZGhostHunter took questions from the live callers to round out the call and added a lot of information later in the call as well!

3S's Member Shasta7:  A friend just told me some interesting news... this morning on FOX NEWS had reported info regarding Wells Fargo going more global... & also that people will be able to do transactions between BOA& Wells Fargo... Can anyone say "Partnership or BUYOUT Coming"... lol ...

MIG Member Knobby:  Hey, try to pass this on I talked to my Iraqi co worker and hey say's that the LD are a couple of days away, a shop owner will be dumping his US dollars tomorrow and closig shop for 2 days to adjust prices, I gotta feeling we are close now

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum