Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Confused new member

Go down

Confused new member

Post  Lynnkc on Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:22 pm

I'm new to this site. I came on here looking to follow AdminBill, but all I'm finding is people who are bashing every intel provider. What's up?

Lynnkc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Confused new member

Post  Ponee on Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:56 pm

Well, AdminBill does not post here but his posts and other WSOMN posts are brought here.  You can read them throughout the day.

His posts can be found in the

DINAR LAND DRAMA SECTION  http://www.dinardaily.net/f49-dinarland-drama-daily

GURUS DAILY UPDATES http://www.dinardaily.net/f6-guru-rumors-of-the-day-aka-fiction-predictions

DINARIAN'S CHATTER  http://www.dinardaily.net/f3-chatter-from-dinarians

Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynnkc on Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:59 pm

Thank you Ponee.

Lynnkc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ponee on Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:18 pm

You are welcome.

But, you are going to find that he and other gurus are not well liked or respected  by the more vocal members of the site. 

But, that aside, I welcome you to Dinar Daily !

Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ventura66 on Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:37 am

Well I just signed up here also.............and like Lynnkc I am also a bit surprised by how much Guru bashing goes on here............

This site is far different lets say from Dinar Guru, or Dinar Detectives for that matter...........

When I originally bought my Dinar back in 2006 I had not heard about any sort of global currency reset...........when I purchased I figured that someday when the US troops pulled out........that my currency would no longer be held down..........and it would perhaps float upwards in value.........to its old value............which I believe was around $3.71 US..........this I thought might occur within my lifetime............sadly this war has dragged on longer than the Vietnam war..........

However that being said...........I for one believe that there will be a currency reset..........but I do love hearing about opposing points of view...........well just my two cents.........

Ventura66

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Terbo56 on Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:04 am

Ponee, I will guarantee you, IF some of the new members had been here back in 2011, they would think and feel the same way we do- They'll figure it out, the more they read and listen to all the lies, deceit, fraud, and bullshit- It's sad to say and feel like that, BUT.. It's true-We all know it, and eventually, they will, too- 2cents Twisted Evil
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Purpleskyz on Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:30 am

Welcome to the new members Smile Thanks for joining and commenting.

One is free here to post their questions and concerns unlike most dinar sites. We also provide lots of proof to the level of scams that are so rife in this so called investment.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ponee on Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:51 am

You really have to separate what is BASHING and WHAT is DISCERNMENT and  DISSEMINATION of the TRUTH.

Calling the gurus names and making threats is bashing, but pointing out where the gurus are so wrong and lying is discernment and dissemination of the truth.

Exposing where, when and what they are lying about is not bashing. Calling them liars is truth.

There are many long time VETERANS of the Dinar found here on Dinar Daily. A lot of time and research goes into dispelling what the gurus are telling you.  We have more proof that they are lying than they have that they are telling dinar land the truth. 

I am not saying the dinar will never RV, RD, or whatever they want to call it this month, nor am I saying it will.   But, what I am saying is that the DAILY BULL that comes from these common, know NOTHING ordinary US citizens is outrageous and outright lies.  The way they use this made up info to bilk people out of money for their "products" and "services" is shameful and they need called out on their deceptions and manipulations.

Calling them scammers is truth.

But, like everything else in life, it is all about ones perception.

And, dinarians don't like to have truth interfere with their hopium.

Also, so many are hooked on the whole... feeling like they are part of something and liking the "social aspect" of being part of a site, they just can't face reality, because if they did, their whole life and their daily habits of being on the website and interacting etc. would fall apart. What would they do then?  Interact with their families? Read a book? Clean their house? Visit a lonely elderly person?  Exercise? Help someone in need? Get a dog and take it for walks?

God forbid should they get off the sites and get on with life. 

My suggestion, look past the bashing and look at the info that is given that is proving that gurus are just nobodies that are lying for their own reasons. and gain.  Get off the GURU TRAIN and do your own research.

A good place to begin is here.....  http://www.dinardaily.net/f40-is-the-iraqi-dinar-rv-a-scam  but there is a LOT more out there to read.

Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynnkc on Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:54 pm

I apologize for my wording. I've never purchased any products or services from any "guru" just followed a few of them. I take it all with a grain of salt. I believe the RV will happen, but no one knows when. I appreciate your advice and info.

Lynnkc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ponee on Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:14 pm

I can not say I believe in the RV anymore, but I will never tell anyone to sell theirs.  I have kept a few bills and exchanged back the rest.  I still have a WARKA account that is holding up my $$ but I can't do anything about that or get that back... at least not at this time. 

For the sake of everyone so invested in this emotionally and financially, I hope it does RV.

Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RamblerNash on Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:30 am

Welcome Lynnkc and Ventura66!
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ventura66 on Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:36 am

Thank you RamblerNash for the warm welcome........I remember as a kid, when Rambler Nash's were a common sight.........god where did the years go ??..........thanks again for the warm welcome........

I find it interesting that a lot of folks on here have either sold a lot of their Dinar back.........or simply never purchased any...........should the Dinar revalue..........some of you might be kicking yourselves...........

Don't forget the Belarusian Dollar, which went from .000050......up to 50 cents US

Well call me a dreamer............but I still have hopes that this might happen..........

I also study the Rothschild's and their doings........well things have never been more interesting than they are now.............but the Rothschild's have been taking some heavy body blows of late...........with Iceland......Brexit......and of course Donald Trump coming on board.........these are interesting times we are living in now...........

Ventura66

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam I Am on Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:08 am

"Don't forget the Belarusian Dollar, which went from .000050......up to 50 cents US"

Belarus has been through three redenominations in 1994, 2000, and 2016. I think you're thinking about the one in 2000. That's different from a revaluation. Nobody profited from those changes because the old currency was demonetized.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redenomination

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayzze on Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:53 pm

you might be new but your problem is to find an intel provider that tells the truth. I would suggest you find  as well as  a needle in the haystack because they all lie and have as much  knowledge as a donkey but they are good at conning you out of your money. best advice for the newbe is buy a bible and pray
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynnkc on Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:28 am

That is what I am trying to do, find a good intel provider. That is why I'm visiting different sites, including this one. I'm also taking Ponee's advice and doing my own research (Thanks again Ponee). I've never given money to an Intel provider for anything, that would be naive and stupid. And I do read my bible and pray every day.

Lynnkc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ssmith on Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:33 am

Hi Lynnkc,

Welcome to DinarDaily.  I don't know if you've seen this thread or not, but the video and comments have some great information that can help you sort things out.

http://www.dinardaily.net/t61657-the-iraqi-dinar-has-revalued-iqd-rv#304587
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RamblerNash on Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:34 am

@Lynnkc wrote:That is what I am trying to do, find a good intel provider. That is why I'm visiting different sites, including this one. I'm also taking Ponee's advice and doing my own research (Thanks again Ponee). I've never given money to an Intel provider for anything, that would be naive and stupid. And I do read my bible and pray every day.
:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum