Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Investment Opportunities in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Investment Opportunities in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Investment Opportunities in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Investment Opportunities in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Investment Opportunities in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Investment Opportunities in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Investment Opportunities in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Investment Opportunities in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Investment Opportunities in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Investment Opportunities in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Investment Opportunities in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Investment Opportunities in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Investment Opportunities in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Investment Opportunities in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Investment Opportunities in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Investment Opportunities in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Investment Opportunities in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Investment Opportunities in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Investment Opportunities in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Investment Opportunities in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Investment Opportunities in Iraq

2 posters

Go down

Investment Opportunities in Iraq  Empty Investment Opportunities in Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:34 am

Investment Opportunities in Iraq

National Investment Commission | Republic of Iraq

Investment Opportunities in Iraq  Hd-nw

Welcome

Investment Opportunities in Iraq  Homepg_img

Dear Investors:

Welcome to Iraq

We have embarked on a mission of rebuilding Iraq by attracting Iraqi, Arab, and foreign capital investment. Such investment will contribute to the transfer of knowledge and technology in all Iraqi economic sectors currently being transformed from centralized economy to a market economy based on free competition, equal opportunity and the development of the private sector. NIC witnessed receiving many official delegations, businessmen and international companies and holding various forums with signing several agreements that facilitate the smooth entrance of investors into Iraq and guaranty them lots of privileges and incentives.

– The One Stop Shop in the National and Provincial Investment Commissions which facilitate the processing of the investment licenses applications, issuing the license, allocating the land, securing tax exemptions, and facilitating the entry and exit of investors and their employees.

– Providing potential investors with the updated Investment Map for each year which lists the investment opportunities with a geographic description at the different provinces as well as a product and service sectoral description.

– The Investor Guide, which provides the necessary information to facilitate entry and exit procedures to and from Iraq and how to enjoy the many benefits of the investment law, in addition to explaining the investment environment and the procedures followed in registering companies to work in Iraq.

– Amendment of Investment Law 13 of 2006 which guarantees the ownership of land by local, Arab and foreign investors for housing projects based on law No. 2 of 2010 and the amendment of the Statute (7) which organizes the lease rates for lands invested in the various fields.

We are happy to address any questions, concerns, or suggestions you may have. Please email us or visit our headquarters in Baghdad. We are committed to providing all necessary services to achieve a mutually beneficial relationship.

Dr. Sami Al Araji

Chairman

National Investment Commission

Baghdad- Iraq

http://investpromo.gov.iq/

Investment Opportunities in Iraq  258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Investment Opportunities in Iraq  Empty Re: Investment Opportunities in Iraq

Post by RoyBoy Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:16 pm

Ok Nash-  I'm going to cash out my 401k and jump in with both feet--- You joining me Rambler? LOL
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Investment Opportunities in Iraq  Empty Re: Investment Opportunities in Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:33 pm

RoyBoy wrote:Ok Nash-  I'm going to cash out my 401k and jump in with both feet--- You joining me Rambler? LOL
Right behind you. LOL

Investment Opportunities in Iraq  258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum