Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki is to control the election or disable step puts the country in front of difficult choices and chaos I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki is to control the election or disable step puts the country in front of difficult choices and chaos I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki is to control the election or disable step puts the country in front of difficult choices and chaos I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki is to control the election or disable step puts the country in front of difficult choices and chaos I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki is to control the election or disable step puts the country in front of difficult choices and chaos I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki is to control the election or disable step puts the country in front of difficult choices and chaos I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki is to control the election or disable step puts the country in front of difficult choices and chaos I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki is to control the election or disable step puts the country in front of difficult choices and chaos I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki is to control the election or disable step puts the country in front of difficult choices and chaos I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki is to control the election or disable step puts the country in front of difficult choices and chaos I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki is to control the election or disable step puts the country in front of difficult choices and chaos I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Maliki is to control the election or disable step puts the country in front of difficult choices and chaos I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Maliki is to control the election or disable step puts the country in front of difficult choices and chaos I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Maliki is to control the election or disable step puts the country in front of difficult choices and chaos I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Maliki is to control the election or disable step puts the country in front of difficult choices and chaos I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Maliki is to control the election or disable step puts the country in front of difficult choices and chaos I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Maliki is to control the election or disable step puts the country in front of difficult choices and chaos I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Maliki is to control the election or disable step puts the country in front of difficult choices and chaos I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Maliki is to control the election or disable step puts the country in front of difficult choices and chaos I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Maliki is to control the election or disable step puts the country in front of difficult choices and chaos I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Maliki is to control the election or disable step puts the country in front of difficult choices and chaos

Go down

Maliki is to control the election or disable step puts the country in front of difficult choices and chaos Empty Maliki is to control the election or disable step puts the country in front of difficult choices and chaos

Post by RamblerNash Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:24 pm

Maliki is to control the election or disable step puts the country in front of difficult choices and chaos

Maliki is to control the election or disable step puts the country in front of difficult choices and chaos %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%8A-350x227

Iraqi Vice President Vice President of the Republic, Mr. Nuri al-Maliki said control of the election or disable step puts the country in front of difficult choices and warned al-Maliki during a conference of clans in support of the security forces of attempts to disrupt the democratic process in Iraq, noting that this Almarqlat going to be a major cause in for chaos in Iraq and praised parking sons side of the armed forces to overthrow the dirty conspiracy that targeted Iraq returned the cohesion of the people and would stand against the enemies schemes yielded aware supportive home front, pointing out that the post-Daesh stage need to re-prioritization according to the national project that preserves the rights of all.

He explained that the political majority is the only project that will come out of the political system of quotas and consensus approach, denying that the political majority to be the preserve of the component or sect or nationality but is a political majority which both wanted to share with this government Bceccheltha and duties as well as the agreement on the principles and programs Semitic shares adhere to the basis of the constitution and nestled in the majority and do the House of Representatives to pass laws calling for participation in the elections and drop the foreign bets as he put it.

LINK

Maliki is to control the election or disable step puts the country in front of difficult choices and chaos 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum