Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jubouri: Parliament contributed multiple legislation to address sexual assault and domestic violence I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jubouri: Parliament contributed multiple legislation to address sexual assault and domestic violence I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jubouri: Parliament contributed multiple legislation to address sexual assault and domestic violence I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jubouri: Parliament contributed multiple legislation to address sexual assault and domestic violence I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jubouri: Parliament contributed multiple legislation to address sexual assault and domestic violence I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jubouri: Parliament contributed multiple legislation to address sexual assault and domestic violence I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jubouri: Parliament contributed multiple legislation to address sexual assault and domestic violence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jubouri: Parliament contributed multiple legislation to address sexual assault and domestic violence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jubouri: Parliament contributed multiple legislation to address sexual assault and domestic violence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jubouri: Parliament contributed multiple legislation to address sexual assault and domestic violence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jubouri: Parliament contributed multiple legislation to address sexual assault and domestic violence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jubouri: Parliament contributed multiple legislation to address sexual assault and domestic violence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jubouri: Parliament contributed multiple legislation to address sexual assault and domestic violence I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jubouri: Parliament contributed multiple legislation to address sexual assault and domestic violence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jubouri: Parliament contributed multiple legislation to address sexual assault and domestic violence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Jubouri: Parliament contributed multiple legislation to address sexual assault and domestic violence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Jubouri: Parliament contributed multiple legislation to address sexual assault and domestic violence I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Jubouri: Parliament contributed multiple legislation to address sexual assault and domestic violence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Jubouri: Parliament contributed multiple legislation to address sexual assault and domestic violence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Jubouri: Parliament contributed multiple legislation to address sexual assault and domestic violence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Jubouri: Parliament contributed multiple legislation to address sexual assault and domestic violence

Go down

Jubouri: Parliament contributed multiple legislation to address sexual assault and domestic violence Empty Jubouri: Parliament contributed multiple legislation to address sexual assault and domestic violence

Post by RamblerNash Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:11 pm

Jubouri: Parliament contributed multiple legislation to address sexual assault and domestic violence

Jubouri: Parliament contributed multiple legislation to address sexual assault and domestic violence 8

Since 26/02/2017 16:29 pm (Baghdad time)

BAGHDAD - balances News

The head of the House of Representatives Saleem al-Jubouri, Sunday, that the Parliament has contributed multiple legislation dealing with the effects of sexual assault and domestic violence.

A statement by the office / balances News /, copy of which was received that "al-Jubouri, today participated in a seminar hosted by the United Nations in Iraq, headed by Zainab Hawa Bangura, and her accompanying delegation allocated symposium to address the effects of domestic violence and sexual assault during armed conflicts."

The statement added, "The audience gave a detailed explanation about the treatment of these problems by educating families and how to confront these crises mechanisms."

The statement, that "al-Jubouri, the price for what they offer Nations support and attribution through seminars that contribute to the treatment of these dilemmas, and work to restore the confidence of these women and give them full of confidence for integration into Iraqi society who stand with them and support them in the face of their problems and address raised."

He continued, "The House of Representatives in all its committees gives this issue great interest, and that contributed to multiple legislation dealing with the consequences of these attacks and crimes," noting that "these crimes do not represent Islam in any way and that it is committed by criminals tried to tarnish the bright image of Islam and Muslims."

He said al-Jubouri, according to the statement, that "the Iraqis have given great examples in the embrace of precious families especially those belonging to the two communities of Yazidis, Christian and hide them in their homes, over the control of Daesh terrorist gangs."

For its part praised Bangura, according to the statement, "the attention of the Speaker of Parliament of this case," stressing "the importance of the laws of the legislation compatible with the United Nations conventions on human and women's rights, and deter and hold accountable the perpetrators of these crimes to send positive messages to the international community" .anthy 29 / S 5

LINK

Jubouri: Parliament contributed multiple legislation to address sexual assault and domestic violence 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum