Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Did it again to dinar Chronicles LMAO  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Did it again to dinar Chronicles LMAO  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Did it again to dinar Chronicles LMAO  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Did it again to dinar Chronicles LMAO  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Did it again to dinar Chronicles LMAO  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Did it again to dinar Chronicles LMAO  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Did it again to dinar Chronicles LMAO  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Did it again to dinar Chronicles LMAO  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Did it again to dinar Chronicles LMAO  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Did it again to dinar Chronicles LMAO  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Did it again to dinar Chronicles LMAO  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Did it again to dinar Chronicles LMAO  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Did it again to dinar Chronicles LMAO  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Did it again to dinar Chronicles LMAO  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Did it again to dinar Chronicles LMAO  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Did it again to dinar Chronicles LMAO  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Did it again to dinar Chronicles LMAO  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Did it again to dinar Chronicles LMAO  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Did it again to dinar Chronicles LMAO  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Did it again to dinar Chronicles LMAO  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Did it again to dinar Chronicles LMAO

5 posters

Go down

Did it again to dinar Chronicles LMAO  Empty Did it again to dinar Chronicles LMAO

Post by kenlej Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:07 am

Jester’s Place

[Jester] OK FOUND THE CANADIAN THINGIE... “The Renminbi Hub”: Chinese Banks Acquire Stakes in US and Canadian Banks. Is There a Hidden Agenda?

[Jester] Very big news on the banking front, the Federal Reserve is now apparently allowing Chinese banks to take stakes in U.S. banks. North of our border, Canada is contemplating becoming one of the many, recent, “renminbi hubs”.

[Jester] I THINK THE FEDERAL RESERVE MAY BE ALLOWING IT BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT IN CHARGE ANY MORE... HAHAHAHAH

[Jester] Why would this be happening? Why would it be happening now? First, why is China setting up shop all over the world?

[Jester] This is an easy one, for business, for trade, for relations. China knows exactly where the U.S. and the dollar stand, they also know fairly well where and how the U.S. and her dollar will fall. China is merely preparing the groundwork to trade with Western entities in either local currency or the yuan. In the case of Canada, China sees a very large energy source along with the mining of many necessary resources they will need in the future.

[Jester] REMEMBER THAT HANDWRITING ON THE WALL I WAS TELLING YOU ABOUT WAY BACK?

[Jester] The thing is, China doing a deal with Canada like this hits very close to home. Actually, Canada doing a deal like this is almost a slap in the face of the U.S.. Don’t get me wrong, Canada doing a deal with China is good for Canada for all of the right reasons but this is certainly an action of distancing themselves from the U.S..

Should the monetary hub deal be consummated, trade will be facilitated in a win/win fashion for both Canada and China. I believe this can be viewed as another straw on the U.S. camel’s back and a preparation by Canada for what is about to come.

You must look beneath the surface here, not only will their trade volumes increase, they will actually get paid in a currency issued by an industrial powerhouse where there is no question as to whether or not there is any gold in the vault.

If this deal goes to fruition, it will be clear proof that Canada is attempting to break the leash and no longer being a U.S. lap dog.

[Jester] WOO HOO CANADA... YOU GO BIG GUY...

[Jester] As for China’s banks now being allowed to purchase stakes in U.S. banks, this is VERY interesting from both sides of the coin. Why would China want to do this and why would the U.S. allow it? The other and even bigger question is “why now”? Why not five or 10 years ago? Why not in a “few years”? I have my opinions on this which is all they are, opinions and not fact but this is a topic that needs to be thought about because it is very curious indeed!

[Jester] AND THE ANSWER IS... THAT WE ARE OUT OF TIME... IT IS WHAT IT IS...

[Jester] Why would China want to do this if she thinks the U.S. is a bankrupt entity which she surely must? Could this only be a “toe hold” or an avenue to picking up the pieces later and profiting while doing so?

Yes, probably. Is this a way to be able to look inside our banks to see how bad it really is? Again, probably. Remember, with any “percentage” stake comes the ability to be represented on the board of directors. Is this a way to put a “spy” on the inside, in plain sight and legally?

I think yes. Also remember, the way to “control” the masses throughout time has been to control the currency and the banks. Owning large swaths of the U.S. banking industry in the future can only lead to knowledge, eventual profits and at least some control on our home turf.

[Jester] On the other hand, why would the Federal Reserve allow China into our banking system? Off the top of my head, maybe because the banks need the capital?

Or worse, maybe China has told the Federal Reserve to “do it or else”? The “or else” part could be anything at this point. If China still owns all of the Treasury debt claimed by the Fed as custodian, maybe they are threatening to dump?

Maybe they are threatening to upset the gold, silver or any multitude of commodity markets? …which of course would knock the legs out from under the dollar itself. If you recall, it was about 10 years ago when China wanted to buy out Unocal and were rebuffed for “national security” reasons, why would the Fed agree to this…now?

[Jester] I LIKE OR ELSE... THAT IS HOW THINGS GET DONE... FINALLY...

[pokerbrat] Good stuff with China Jester

[Jester] As I mentioned, one of the reasons may be because “we” collectively need the capital. I say “collectively” because even though we are told our economy is growing, it is not growing in real terms, only nominal terms because of inflation.

The economy is not generating enough income (savings) for future growth. We are and have been eating our seed corn rather than saving. The Fed has “printed” money to sustain and “prolong” the economy but this is not real capital.

It is liquidity only rather than real hard capital (unencumbered) for future use, let me explain just a little. You see, when the Fed injects dollars into the system it boosts the amount of dollars outstanding …but, eventually those dollars must be paid off.

It is like borrowing money from your credit card to start a business that only breaks even …the day will eventually come when the credit card must be paid off but the asset (your business) never really grew and really wasn’t worth enough to pay off the debt.

[lulu] Omg jester this is amazing

[Jester] This is the American situation and why I believe we are at this point in time allowing China into our banks, we need some real outside capital to shore up our balance sheets. Of course we are forgetting one other possibility as long as we are talking about balance sheets.

[Jester] Maybe the Fed’s own balance sheet which is levered at nearly 80-1 needs some help? Maybe they realize their “assets” are not worth nearly what they originally paid and their “true” leverage ratio is who knows, 200-1?

You see, the Fed took all of the crappy assets on to their books from the banks so the market participants would never see “trade prices” of .40 cents on the dollar… .20 cents on the dollar or even worse. Maybe the Fed threw Bernanke’s 1, 2, 3 punch (QE’s) and we didn’t get the hoped for reflation? Maybe this is only the Fed screaming “help”?

[Jester] Night Night

This was from Nov 2014 
Did it again to dinar Chronicles LMAO  3508649203 Did it again to dinar Chronicles LMAO  3508649203 Did it again to dinar Chronicles LMAO  3508649203 Did it again to dinar Chronicles LMAO  3508649203 Did it again to dinar Chronicles LMAO  3508649203

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Did it again to dinar Chronicles LMAO  Empty Re: Did it again to dinar Chronicles LMAO

Post by Ssmith Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:18 am

:tup: :tup: :tup:

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Did it again to dinar Chronicles LMAO  Empty Re: Did it again to dinar Chronicles LMAO

Post by Ssmith Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:05 pm

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Mission1st Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:57 pm

This ass clown is just painful to watch. He needs to be in a home for mentally deficient imbeciles.
Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:54 pm

I WAS WONDERING IF THE CLOWN WOULD PICK IT UP  Did it again to dinar Chronicles LMAO  3508649203 Did it again to dinar Chronicles LMAO  3508649203 Did it again to dinar Chronicles LMAO  3508649203 Did it again to dinar Chronicles LMAO  3508649203 Did it again to dinar Chronicles LMAO  3508649203 Did it again to dinar Chronicles LMAO  3508649203 Did it again to dinar Chronicles LMAO  3508649203 Did it again to dinar Chronicles LMAO  3508649203 Did it again to dinar Chronicles LMAO  3508649203 Did it again to dinar Chronicles LMAO  3508649203 Did it again to dinar Chronicles LMAO  3508649203 Did it again to dinar Chronicles LMAO  3508649203 Did it again to dinar Chronicles LMAO  3508649203
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:53 am

These guys are ALL imbeciles, and it won't change anytime soon, I'm afraid- They've done this for so long, they believe their own lies- Sick, ain't it? A lot of people need a paycheck, but to me, it is a piss poor way to go about it-They all ought to be shot-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FloridaJohnny Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:06 pm

The real news today is that Iraqi issued a $1B bond backed by the U.S. Why don't these "ëxperts" just stick with facts like that, it would make everything else more credible. Whenever there is nothing new to add that's credible these a$$holes just post stupid crap just to hear themselves.

FloridaJohnny
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:04 am

No it's not just to hear themselves They make a whole lot of $$ scamming the gullible mostly the elderly and Christians. Some dealers were making millions a year selling rolls of toilet paper for a $1000 a roll 
Did it again to dinar Chronicles LMAO  3508649203 Did it again to dinar Chronicles LMAO  3508649203 Did it again to dinar Chronicles LMAO  3508649203 Did it again to dinar Chronicles LMAO  3508649203 Did it again to dinar Chronicles LMAO  3508649203 Did it again to dinar Chronicles LMAO  3508649203 Did it again to dinar Chronicles LMAO  3508649203 Did it again to dinar Chronicles LMAO  3508649203
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:10 am

It doesn't say anything good about the dinar when the USA has to guarantee it. That's like somebody needs a cosigner because they don't have good enough credit 
http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle-East/2017/Jan-22/390473-iraq-announces-sale-of-1b-in-bonds-guaranteed-by-us.ashx
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum