Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Summer of Love by Cowboy Down Under I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Summer of Love by Cowboy Down Under I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Summer of Love by Cowboy Down Under I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Summer of Love by Cowboy Down Under I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Summer of Love by Cowboy Down Under I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Summer of Love by Cowboy Down Under I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Summer of Love by Cowboy Down Under I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Summer of Love by Cowboy Down Under I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Summer of Love by Cowboy Down Under I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Summer of Love by Cowboy Down Under I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Summer of Love by Cowboy Down Under I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Summer of Love by Cowboy Down Under I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Summer of Love by Cowboy Down Under I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Summer of Love by Cowboy Down Under I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Summer of Love by Cowboy Down Under I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Summer of Love by Cowboy Down Under I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Summer of Love by Cowboy Down Under I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Summer of Love by Cowboy Down Under I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Summer of Love by Cowboy Down Under I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Summer of Love by Cowboy Down Under I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Summer of Love by Cowboy Down Under

Go down

Summer of Love by Cowboy Down Under Empty Summer of Love by Cowboy Down Under

Post by Ssmith Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:59 pm

Summer of Love by Cowboy Down Under Image

June 2017 will mark the 50th anniversary of the Summer of Love. If you were not alive during that time, you missed one hell of a party. Most people know about the 100,000 plus tie-dyed hippies that converged on Haight-Ashbury in San Francisco, where free food, free drugs and free love were made available to everyone who showed up. A free clinic was established for medical treatment and a free store giving away basic necessities to anyone who needed them. Both are still in operation today. What most don't know is all around America and the world a call went out at that time to anyone who considered themselves a hippie to climb aboard the crazy bus, head to a park in their neighborhood and start a Revolution of Love. To a teenage boy with a ponytail, this was a dream come true. I remember the first time I went to the city park near my home; all my usual friends were there along with a lot of older hippies who seemed to be vibrating at a whole new level compared to us. My gurus back then.

http://www.the60sofficialsite.com/Summer-Of-Love.html

I have that same feeling sitting here in San Diego; that I am on the cusp of a Summer of Love. I look back on the path I took to get here and I can see the full circle of my life playing itself out as if right before my eyes. I have had some amazing highs in my life. Many of them you have read about as I tell my stories here on D.C., but I have also had some pretty deep lows along the way. I slept on the roadside in the grass with a small piece of cardboard to keep me warm, I've gone days without food and cried myself to sleep with the loneliness I felt. I laid in the woods beaten to a pulp and was forced to dig my grave by some goons that thought my friends would make them rich if they held me for ransom. I would not change any of it, because it is the life that has shaped me into the vessel of Love I am today. My love for HU-Manity runs deep, my compassion for those that have suffered was shaped by those experiences. I am who I am today because of all of it and I thank God everyday for that.

I have been homeless for ten years now by choice. Sure, I have had a couple of temporary places to sleep along the way that I came close to calling home, but they were not mine. I found out a long time ago that a home comes with a price, it shows up everyday in your mailbox as mortgage payments, electric bills, water bills, insurance bills and a million other payments you must make to keep that home. So heigh ho heigh ho, it's off to work you go. For me that work became a debtor's prison that felt for the longest time to have a "No Exit" policy attached to it. My exit was provided in a gift from God that came as a small lodge and a couple of cabins on a riverside in the foothills of southern Chile, when a young man asked me, “How would you like to exchange your cabin and all the food you can eat out of the greenhouse and garden for keeping an eye on the place for us?” I asked “Well, how long did you have in mind?” His response took me two seconds to say yes to and the rest as they say, is history, my history of escape from debtor’s prison. “We shouldn't be gone more than a year, maybe two.” Turned out to be three years and that's about how long it took me to believe I deserved the life I got to live. Since then I have made a living off helping others in exchange for a place to sleep and a couple of meals a day. I try to leave a place better for my coming like the bus you see below I found in the woods and turned into a sanctuary that I know many who follow me BEING there will enjoy. You can only imagine how rich I feel. If I need that thing called fiat money, God sees a way of sending it to me as I believe, a reward for believing in myself.

Someone asked me the other day what I thought the last demon was we had to get rid of for this thing to come to pass. I said I believed it was the demon that has found a home in each and every one of us, the one that keeps telling us we are not worthy of living a life of free-dom, happiness, abun-dance and a steady diet of Love sweet Love. We are worthy my friends, and this is our time to shine.

I called into Dr. WC’s Real Truth call last night to thank her for everything she has done. I had a chance to tell her what I thought of our little community here on the stoop called D.C. If you want to give a listen, it's at about the 80 minute mark, but I recommend listening to the whole show so you can hear about the guy who is recycling styrofoam to make houses and the guy who is helping those getting out of prison find their way back into society.

https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback2/?n=DeFL7/dtB58

I know that Dr. WC could still use some help to keep her center that supports homeless women veterans open, so I join Heisenberg in asking you to please send anything you can her way through her site in the link below.

https://www.veteranslifecenter.com/

I also put a link to Patrick's Donate button here on D.C. because he is the reason we are all here creating this community on the edge of this Summer of Love. Thanks Brother. I Love You.

http://www.dinarchronicles.com/support-us.html

I travel light these days, my guitar and a backpack seems to be all I need. That way if a little hippie bus pulls up with a coupe old souls I know asking me if I want to go to the summer of Love I am off and running in a New York Minute.

Peace, Love and Understanding to you all!

Cowboy

Summer of Love by Cowboy Down Under Image%2B%25281%2529
Summer of Love by Cowboy Down Under Image%2B%25282%2529
Summer of Love by Cowboy Down Under Image%2B%25283%2529

Now this is my kind of home cost me a total of $28 to freecycle from a dump nearby.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Summer of Love by Cowboy Down Under Empty Re: Summer of Love by Cowboy Down Under

Post by Ssmith Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:34 pm

Just wanted to drop in and share this text I received from Dr. WC with all of you!

"Thank You So Much to All who donated to my Veterans Center! He accepted what I got in & showed Me Favor for rest to come & Waived late fees!

God Bless Each & Every One of You! I thank You So Much from the Depth of My Heart! You Are The Best Callers Ever!!!!!"

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! From the heart of Cowboy and all the family here on D.C.

And to the one who feels I did not show enough compassion the the homeless guy on the bus, I am sorry you caught me at a time of weakness.

I'm Sorry, Please Forgive Me, I Love You, Thank You!

Cowboy

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum