Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
2/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
2/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
2/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
2/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
2/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
2/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
2/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
2/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
2/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
2/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
2/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
2/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
2/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
2/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
2/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
2/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
2/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
2/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
2/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
2/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

2/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

2/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 2/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:36 am

Guru TerryK:  I HEARD FROM A FRIEND LAST NIGHT THAT WE SHOULD SEE THIS NUMBER THIS WEEKEND.  WELL I WILL SAY THIS.  ACCORDING TO MY 3 UST SOURCES NOT THE GUYS IN WASHINGTON I KNOW   THEY ARE ALL TELLING ME IT’S BEEN DONE.  IT’S IN THE HANDS OF IRAQ, HOWEVER WHAT I THINK FOR WHAT IT’S WORTH I THINK ITS REALLY BEING HELD UP UNTIL THE NEW TAX STRUCTURE IS ESTABLISHED AND THEY GO FOR THE FLAT 30% FOR ANYONE MAKING OVER 200K, INCLUDING CAPITAL GAINS  THAT’S MY THOUGHT.  

JUST GOT A EMAIL FROM FRANK AT DINAR BANKER. I still have no official word. We are still buying and selling as normal.  I LIKE THE FIRST PART  …  STILL NO OFFICIAL WORD.

I WILL SAY THIS.  I MADE ARRANGMENTS THIS MORNING AND PUSHED APPOINTMENTS BACK   FOR THE FIRST OF THE WEEK. I FEEL STRONG THAT WE WILL SEE THIS AS SOME THINGS ARE GOING TO HAPPEN TOMORROW   PUSHING THIS.  I SAID IN DEC IF IT DID NOT HAPPEN THE FIRST WEEK OF JAN IT WOULD BE MARCH 1.    HOW DO YOU GO TO A SUMMIT MEETING AND PAY FOR ANYTHING IF YOU DONT HAVE A CURRENCY THAT HAS VALUE  HMMMM.  I THOUGHT THAT SUMMIT MEETING WAS SET FOR THE FIRST WEEK OF MARCH.

IT’S LIKE CHESS .. WE MAKE A MOVE .. THEY MAKE A MOVE.  BUT THEN SOMEONE BUMPS THE TABLE   AND THINGS FALL OFF.  THEN WE HAVE TO START OFF   ALL OVER  DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE.  I HAVE ALL MY DINAR PACKED  AND READY FOR THAT PLANE RIDE ALL 9 SUIT CASES   READY.    KIDDING  I WISH.  THE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION DOES DINAR INC PROVIDE ARMOR CAR SERVICES WORLD WIDE    IS YES.    THEY DO.  THE PRICE WILL FLUX AS THE LOCATION DOES.  OK ALL GOTTA RUN BUY SOME FOOD AT SAM’S TODAY.  SPENDING THE BIG 20 DOLLARS.  GOD BLESS.   FIND THE RV GUYS.   

Guru Cap1:   IM HEARING THAT WE SHOULD ALL BE EXCITED ABOUT WHAT'S FIXIN TO HAPPEN. THIS IS STILL GOING DOWN. I'M ON HIGH ALERT...MANY, MANY THINGS TAKING PLACE BEHIND THE SCENES IN OUR FAVOR...HEARD THE RATE MAY BE EVEN HIGHER THAN I WAS ANTICIPATING.

GREAT DAY FOR AN RV!!! WAITIN ON THIS BABY TO JUST GO LIVE FOR US.  THE IRAQI BUDGET GOES LIVE ON SUNDAY. THEY MUST HAVE A REVALUED CURRENCY PRIOR OT THAT TAKING PLACE.  WE ARE THERE.   IT WILL...SHOW EVERYWHERE AT ONE TIME.  I BELIEVE WE ARE STILL GOOD TO GO FOR TODAY, IMO.  WE ARE PAST THE STAGE OF SOMEONE WANTING TO HOLD THIS UP. THEY JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE THEY GET IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME. BILLIONS COULD BE LOST BY MAKING A MISTAKE.

JUST WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO SAY GO. ALL RATES HAVE BEEN LOADED, IMO.  I SEE IT HAPPENING AT ANYTIME.

Guru Bulldog75:  Okie & I are accutlely aware of any and everything related to this RV. There is no need to get your pants or hair on fire, sit back and relax and let God do the driving. We will see you soon.

KNOW THAT THIS MASSIVE CURRENCY RE-VALUATION SHALL STILL OCCUR. YES, THERE ARE SOME CONTINUING MINOR GLITCHES BUT THIS TOO SHALL COME TO PASS. WHEN WE LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE, THE COORDINATION AND DISSEMINATION OF INFORMATION IS COLOSSAL. WE ARE ON THE BRINK OF WEALTH FLOURISHING TO MANKIND. OUR TIME IS NIGH.

BUCKLE UP. WE WAIT. THE TRAIN IS SLOW BUT COMES. THANKS FOR BEING HERE.  WOULD YOU PLEASE GET THE 747 OUT OF THE BARN? REFUEL PLS. LIVE FROM STARBUCKS, SOMEWHERE IN THE USA. ITS AN WONDERFUL FRIDAY NIGHT.  THE 747 FLIGHT PLAN JUST WENT ABOVE 10,690 FT.  I AM STEPPING AWAY FOR AWHILE. YOU ARE IN GOOD HANDS. OKIE AND I WILL BE HERE IF WE HAVE THE RATE POST FORMALLY ANNOUNCED. WE LOVE YOU ALL. THIS WILL HAPPEN VERY VERY SOON.

WE WERE AWAITING CONFIRMATIONS THAT HAVE NOT MANIFESTED 'YET'. ...BUT, I WISH TO INFORM U, IMHO AND SOURCES REPORTING, ALL INFORMATION IS GO. WHAT GLITCHES THAT TEMPORARILY HELD THIS LAST NIGHT, HAVE BEEN RESOLVED. CHINA IS HAPPY NOW. RATES LOCKED & HOT. RATES ARE BETTER THAN BEFORE. THE 747 FLIES HIGH. IQD ABOVE 10K FT AND DONG VERY STRONG ABOVE .21 . THE FOG IS GONE WITH BLUE SKIES OVERHEAD. REST WELL. OUR DAY AND HOUR COMES BLESSED AND SO VERY SOON IN GOD'S TIME. WE MANIFEST THE BEST.

Guru BlueDog:  think tonite we will start to see some acttion we will have to see.  no one can guess but why would they want to start paying out money to citizens without RVing their currency. just a example 10cents turns into Big Bucks .....just ajust prices and pay out at the revalued rate maybe I am looking at it wrong but thats what I feel

Guru Studley:  i do believe we are closer than EVER...The process is very CLOSE...They are trying to make sure all the people that can cause trouble are taken OUT...Very important to not release this too soon.  I will be shocked if this takes more than 24 hours to appear, but as always, I am cautious because of how easy it is to delay this monster event

This is an extremely complex financial event that will change the world.... no one will have all the answers.... look beyond the time lines, we are one step closer to our goal.... look beyond the dinar, This is much bigger than the dinar... there are moves on highest levels that transpired last night, large money transfers....

It is extremely difficult to coordinate the trillions that are going to be released into the markets at the same time.... this is being coordinated as we speak.... be encouraged we are at the last stages before full release of all the programs...I will get more updates in a couple of hours.... but understand there was an extension given late last nite to complete this massive event...

"received an amazing call and that they are pushing this through right now...Be very encouraged!"  They are also rounding up the last remnants of terrible people that could take away the blessing we are about to see." " This last push of rounding up bad people is one of the final steps that was mandatory, we are very close."

no i did not call it, read between the lines, i will never call it, it is foolish to call it, however, i do believe we are closer than EVER.... Have patience.... The process is very CLOSE.... They are trying to make sure all the people that can cause trouble are taken OUT.... Very important to not release this too soon

Guru Lojak:   Let me be clear as to what many intel gatherers are hearing...that the new rates have been downloaded and are awaiting activation at the banks. There are no holdups. Now, does that mean that the average "management" person can see it? No. It is at the currency department awaiting distribution.  this will happen when they want it to--dont get caught up in extension timeframes.  ou guys have got to get away from these silly small windows... just know that we are not aware of any road hazards and all is locked in a ready..When they pull the trigger..only god knows.  .many feel this can happen at any time--heck why not a 9 pm tonight? it would catch alot of us off guard   

Guru Enorrste: CBI announced that 2013 budget has the new rate in it.  They want 6months for both large and small notes to co-exist. Therefore June 2012 is the drop-dead date for the RV.  However, another article talks about September for the completion of the withdrawal of the large notes.  Take 6 months off September and you are looking for the RV to be announced in March, with the small denoms coming out at that time. This will coincide with removal from Ch 7 announcement at the Arab Summit, and the Summit itself, where Iraq will announce that it is now joining the rest of the world.  Finally, CBI has recently stated that it has moved from Ch 14 to Ch 8 of the IMF charter.  This means that it is ready to announce an world-recognized currency shortly.

Guru DinarWishes:  ...I just got an update from my Banker. He has checked the screens for the 2-4 update and says that the Currencies are still the same and no change...I have 3 banks I deal with and 2 of them say that we could still see it any time and one is saying not till Tuesday when all the Banks Align...

Man I am really Upbeat and Ready for this to be over soon!!!! I know for a Fact the RV was attempted Multiple times Yeaserday and through the Night!!!

Im being told We may See this at anytime!!! In My Opinion I think the Best Window of Oppertunity is on this afternoons Bank Update between 2-4 CST!!! Lots of Intel being put out at this time and Im hopping to have more information later this morning... GO RV!!!!!!!!!

Guru Doc:  The news from Iraq is as good as it can get short of the actual RV.  The budget for all practical purposes was passed by Parliament.  What we mean by that is Parliament appears to have to approve each section of the budget and has done so on over 95% of it.  The remaining few items appear to be  non issues and should not pose any delays.  The final step is Maliki's desk and the Gazette.  What we found absolutely amazing is that 25% of the oil revenue is allocated back to the citizens.  Initially 20% was purposed but the final version is 25%.  Budget passage is a critical hurdle in that several political bloc members have been quoted in the past as saying they would not entertain the CBI currency laws until the budget was passed.

We also need resolution on HCl and chapter 7 but believe those could be forth coming in the not to distant future.  We still maintain June/July as worst case and are much more optimistic of a sooner timeline.  The unfortunate news is that Parliament appears to be on recess until March 6.  However, we are encouraged that the under the table dealings will occur during the recess and when Parliament reconvenes it is a simple matter of voting.  This  appears to be what happened with the budget.

Many are already saying there is a RV rate in this budget and with passage of the budget the RV is "at any moment".  We do not agree with this premiss. If you look at all the revenue and expense entries in the budget they are related to the dollar by a 1170 exchange rate.  The budget projects a shortfall of about 14 trillion dinar which is projected to made up by monies in various funds like the Development Fund of Iraq and borrowing.  We simply find no reference to any exchange rate other then 1170 in what was approved. Also, as we highlighted earlier Parliament still has some work to do before the RV can be released.  Don't make any mistake, however, this was a huge first step.  We report, you decide.

Guru Bluwolf:   we are trying to get concrete confirmations at this time... its happening we just have to reconfirm it. Let us see what we can find out.  Bye now... going fishing

Guru Tex:  people we won't see this until Sunday.... and I believe it will be Sunday night.... I know that seems a long time but it is not... and you can do it... Just hang in there.  it can not go into Wednesday, that is all I know and I see this window of Sunday the best of the best... looking at everything plus the extention given runs out then.  the glitch is fixed... and all is ready, it is the ptb that want to hold on to the power a little longer...  if they don't have it out by Tuesday they will, and we will, get a big
spanking

Guru Med:   THE CENTRAL BANKS HEAD, SALEH HIT THE MEDIA SO QUICKLY TO SAY NO RV IN MAY.  THAT IT HAPPENS IN THE BEGINNING OF A YEAR NOT MIDDLE.  THIS IS NOT THE MIDDLE, WE ARE IN THE 2ND MONTH OF THE YR AND WHEN HE TALKS JUST WHAT IS A NEW YEAR, IS IT THEIR FISCAL, WHICH IS THE SAME AS OURS, AND SINCE THEY CANT EVER PRODUCE A BUDGET REMOTELY ON TIME THAT FISCAL BUDGET YEAR IS REALLY OUT THE WINDOW.  THE NEW YEAR STARTS WHEN THE NEW BUDGET IS APPROVED AND PUT INTO MOTION. 

THIS BUDGET HAS THE NEW RATE OF EXCHANGE WRITTEN INTO IT...IT IN FACT IS NOTED: THAT 1.17 DINARS WILL EQUAL TO 1 DOLLAR...THAT IS IN THIS BUDGET, IT IS WRITTEN ALMOST EXACTLY LIKE THAT, NEVER HAS THIS BEEN IN A BUDGET BEFORE AND THIS IS THE RATE THAT WAS ALWAYS EXPECTED, IT IS THE RATE THAT SHABIBI WANTED. NOW WHEN DOES IT COME INTO EFFECT...THINK THAT THIS 60 DAYS COMING TO MAY WOULD BE MOST LIKELY AND IT IS ALSO IN PHASE II.

Guru BWM:  I have intentionally NOT given a timetable because of the stress and complete chaos that begins when you start throwing out times... ppl start watching the clock and building up angst and anger... it's just not a good thing IMO... I'd prefer to just say that I think there is an opportunity or not... we can't change the time (any faster) or make it happen any sooner... have again felt blessed to come in contact with all the ppl that I have met within this investment and look forward to a number of lifelong friends in amazing places once this is done.

There seems to be so much tension right now... for those that have participated in sports you know the closer it gets to the end of a close game the more pressure gets put on the players AND the ppl watching.  We are at a place where the clock is winding down, the plays have been called, and we're waiting to see the final outcome... that slow motion moment when everyone eyes the situation around them just before the final play culminates in the decision as to the victor... trust me, YOU WIN.

Please understand that at this time everyone is trying to pass along information, GOOD AND BAD. WHY? Because the puzzle doesn't come together without all the pieces. Cryptic information to you may make total sense to someone who has another piece. It's important we hear it, BUT it's MORE IMPORTANTLY, it's VITAL that we maintain our dignity and sanity at this time by understanding that we are all part of the same team... So listen, learn and share.. and when BUBBA talks about dignity you know it's big.,,

Guru Bulldog75:    KNOW THAT THIS MASSIVE CURRENCY RE-VALUATION SHALL STILL OCCUR. YES, THERE ARE SOME CONTINUING MINOR GLITCHES BUT THIS TOO SHALL COME TO PASS. WHEN WE LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE, THE COORDINATION AND DISSEMINATION OF INFORMATION IS COLOSSAL. WE ARE ON THE BRINK OF WEALTH...OUR TIME IS NIGH

Guru Mike:  Budget was moved after this meeting where Shabibi said he is going to try to fix this counterfeting or these auctions things that are going on "and it will be announced within two days"  and then all of a sudden budget was moved to Thursday...then late article moved it to Monday to vote on.  Maybe we will see it by Thursday...I expect to see it next Monday possibly even next Thursday because they tend to want to vote on things on Thursday because they have everybody there...and as we also learned the other day, they will be fined for  not being there.

We heard...they are anxious to get to the Summit   because Kuwait really wants to get them out of Chapter 7.  They discussed with James Jeffrey the priorities of the government in preparation for the Arab Summit including "the full withdrawal of Iraq from the provisions of Chapter 7".  We are starting to see all the things we talked about months ago are all starting to move forward they could fall very quickly or they could take their time...we could see them one at a time or we could see them go all at once.  The news is all very very positive...good stuff going on and all moving in the right direction.

Guru Footforward:   Guys we are at the point where we need to be ready for this thing to show up any time. I've been wrong alot of times before, but I mean I finally got one right with the budget and stuff yesterday. Should show I'm not totally nuts lol. This is happening. I think we have every reason to look for this any time. I don't think you can say "its not going to happen this weekend" at this point

we need to remember the facts of this. I.E. stuff with the Budget and HCL, that was ALL IN THE IRAQI NEWS YESTERDAY is not just something happening by chance - they can't open up the budget to pay HCL without an RV...we are at the point where this can happen any second WE CAN NOT SIT HERE AND DISCOUNT THE RV SHOWING UP AT ANY GIVEN TIME.

i have been told that EVERYTHING is done, yes including the RV. and i mean no disrespect to Arizonaheat at all. he does have good sources as well. however i am being told it might just be just a tad longer until we "see" this. its not going to be long at all. but ive been asked not to get into specifics too much. which is actually a good sign.   its all positive. again no disrespect to anyone, but the budget being done and announced is a big deal to this whole thing. in my opinion.   a matter of days at most. we will still be looking at feb imo. intel just is what it is.    over 5 bucks. i dont get too specific about the rate range.  and please PLEASE understand im not trying to throw anyone under the bus. we all get differnt intel. its just how this works. but i like kim clement believe that feb is the start for drastic change.  they just wouldnt announce the budget if the RV Was a long way off. would cause way too many problems.

so understand, it is my opinion that this is all finished and we are going to see the rate in the next few days. but there is no delay. its done. everything is completed. the longer term rate yes. i think for 2012 it will be around 3.75.  you have to understand, if they dont do this soon, it causes big problems. so i am sticking to this showing in feb. again no disrespect to anyone else out there.  i believe we will see this show before the end of feb. but all is done. i believe the budget showing is proof of that

Guru Kaperoni: Quote… “the necessity of activating private sector activity and to follow developments and proposals relevant to the organization and in line with WTO requirements” There we have it! Confirmation that they need the free market economy (tariffs, RV) to get access to WTO.  See how these are all starting to all seem to tie together? We have committee member al-Yasiri stating no WTO unless they implement the laws and such for a free market economy.

Quote…“He said Hatem: "Iraq admitted more than 27 law in the fields of economy and some of that passed by Parliament and the other in the state council, and laws are still under discussion in the corridors of the ministries and bodies that made considerable efforts to pass and to discuss these resolutions, which aims to make the Iraqi economy open flexible and able to interact with the world's economies, which obliges the standards set by the regulations of the WTO, which relies on a free market. " This is simply confirmation of what I have been telling everyone for a long time. The RV is just one piece of several that needs to be in place for the entire event to succeed. This quote…tells us about all the laws that were pending last year. Laws that need to be in place to succeed. Though some have passed, I am sure some still remain. Parliament has work to do…Pass laws. 

Guru Adam Montana:   here's what I'm hearing and keep in mind this is completely "word of mouth" albeit from an Iraqi who works in a political role in Iraq...there is a LOT of rumor going around that they PASSED the budget...what I'm told is that's not entirely true but the attitude is AMAZINGLY positive, they got more accomplished than almost any other time in recent history something like 90% of everything was agreed on, and another 5% was "rubberstamped" and the intent from what I'm told is to keep working on this and get the budget done. (Not 100% done, because that won't happen... but "done" enough to make some advances in the RV) those are almost exact words: "Done enough to make progress with the RV". 

so now for the bad news...HCL is not done, neither is Chapter 7.  I'm not worried about it. The progress made so far is mind blowing and in this situation...UNPRECEDENTED. I'm keeping my eye on the news and talking to everyone I know over there to get any new news. I'll be keeping you...updated...that's it...wish I had an actual "RV" announcement, but this is still pretty amazing.

Guru FreewayBill:  its too early to call off the RV for weekend, waiting to hear from key sources this AM to midday, I do not see any issue that would cause this to go thu the weekend w/o RVing - we will update you soon this is NOT a major issue.

Guru BellaGrits:  WE HAVE CONTACTED THE BANKING SYSTEM...... and found out all CURRENCY RATES were DOWNLOADED to the BANKING system....

This is currently on HOLD and awaiting ACTIVATION....will return as soon as that process is complete..... SUPA' ....................... see you soon!!!!

Guru ArizonaHeat:  hopeful this is for you, this investment is real, you WILL prosper from it, I know things are going on, you have all read them, showing us that this is close, but its not this very minute, not yet. No i don’t have the date or rate. No one does, and if they speak of things, it shows to me they want attention.  

all i know and was told more info today was that the IMF after their meetings in switzerland, showed that this was not going to happen yet, i don’t have the details to that. that’s above my pay grade.   there has been no RV yet, at all. Period

Guru Generals64:  hey:...in listening to a disgruntled crowd, I got in the car and drove 125 miles to Texas for you guys....Oklahoma does NOT have a Wells Fargo Bank. So, I went to the Wells Fargo Bank with the anticipation of getting asked to leave....OH Contrare.....The lady was so receptive to us. She knew the dinar...she explained what they as a bank had to offer and how it worked. She explained the "Bank Packages" they have available to ALLdinar investors.

She then began to ask US questions about the dinar. We explained to her our theory and then of course you know me....She got a short (really Long) History lesson. She has DINAR also...She explained that all the PHONE CALLS to the bank are a major distraction to their daily work process. hint.... hint....It was probably the best bank visit I have ever had in my business life. This lady had her stuff together...And said...when it happens we want all of your business here at Wells Fargo bank Co.....she finally told me if I would shut up about it I'd get a
toaster

I don't care where you post this one in any site folks...That had to be one of the sharpest bankers I ever talked with in my life....I don't get impressed very often but I truly was....and she was extremely professional in appearance and actions.. She and I made a deal...I keep her informed with what I know and she will call ME and my "running Buddy"....the SECOND she sees it on the REAL
Screen....she wants the business.

Oh, there are different avenues to bank with with them....You can benefit by paying attention...By actually going and seeing this lady she has only 1 piece of paper now for you to fill out...(we have a copy) no, won't post it...and there is a wealth management package available...

NO ONE gets credit for this but you...Not me, or any GURU...I can't wait to get my new toaster....this lady told us ( I had a running buddy with me) they would FLY a DeLaRue machine in for us...if needed....or, would fly us to a DeLaRue machine....She explained the Wealth management packages they had to offer...

We were there about 2 hours with her....Didn't bother me with the time...She was a very attractive lady also....course she was from Texas....All of them are Pretty...( mine's from Texas also....but, there is a lot to do but, she is ready to do it....she had everything in a little stack...Oh, we went unannounced just like I wanted to so I could see how they would react. If WELLS FARGO is like this everywhere I know where I'll be going....Now, ask any questions you want about it while its on my mind.

Oh yeah...someone put this together and let's repost it today and I really don't care where else you repost it everyone needs to know this...and Oh yeah, they are going to work the Dinar as a company...they just don't need 10,000 daily phone calls...

I don't know...from all I have heard I kinda thought this morning....and then after that meeting I thought she was going to cash me out yesterday...Man, I was impressed

hey guys/gals...she gave us her home phone number...cell number and said this"...you have my numbers and if this happens at 2 in the morning...call me and my asst and I will open the bank and help you with your banking needs."...I don't even bank there folks

the package they have is everything that you (or I) might want or need in dealing with a large and NEW amount of WEALTH. She is in the Oil Patch country so, she knows what she is talking about.

this wasn't in Dallas...Small Texas Town....It blew me, my wife and someone else away......she said...Oh, you'll have to fill that out on the banking side. then my assistants will bring you over to this side of the bank and make sure you are 100% taken care of...She said it might take one of the girls and I an hour or so to show you but, We will bring in More help if needed...I said are they going to know it like you??...she said if they don't they'll be working at another bank the next day...She was a tough cookie.  the group I have together has many, many Billions of Dinar...her commissiion will make sure she'll be there...

Guru SoonerPatriot:  According to info I’ve gleaned from several sites, including DinarWishes above, the RV was attempted and failed numerous times yesterday and last night, the process stopping at virtually the same spot each time. One of my primary sources said he was told by an IT person on the team that it was so close to the end of the script that they kept trying to get it past the spot, somewhat like when you have a bad spot on a DVD and your movie freezes up.

Supposedly they were trying to fix the spot, but obviously it was something far more serious than just one line of code with a typo on the command line. So they had to go back through the code, following the maze of links and find out what one code was out of synch. It may be as simple as the script looking for an “A” line and some programmer labeled it a “1” line.

I had the same thing in one of my releases for WorldCom years ago and it was just that simple. Yet we lost a whole weekend finding that minor glitch in the interface between two separate software programs that pulled information from one another.

The team’s window was until midnight CST last night, and at around 11:53 CST, when they realized they weren’t able to hit their window, they put a technical hold on the process and asked for an extension, which I understand was approved. I can imagine these people are just as frayed as we are, maybe more with trying to get this over and proceed to Miller Time or Happy Hour, no matter what time it is at that moment of final success.

You can bet they’re trying to fix this and if they do, then they have to wait until whoever the higher is in charge of this process to approve it going forward. This is no easy train to get going once it stops, as an entire network, behind the scenes must be alerted to be ready.

It doesn’t just pop up on the screens, as they need support and infrastructure out there along every tentacle that this RV goes down. I can just imagine a Jules Vern Giant Squid portraying this in a Hollywood movie showing this in the years to come.

In fact, one guru reported that they may have finally released it to a certain point and are now waiting for the timing to be right. Maybe they’re doing some additional final testing to make sure everything will work this next time. There are no “OOPS!” allowed on this once it goes out - it has to be right the first time. If wrong, it could cost billions of dinars or dollars.

Not only are the Gurus feeling the sting of the disenchanted, but you can bet these IT people are getting an earful every second. They want this done, IMF wants this done, China wants this done, and the US Treasury wants this done. Iraq is virtually on hold until this is done, and they even called off the Parliament until March 6 to let everything get done on this and the other issues they’re addressing.

Contrary to what some following Iraq’s every move say, they don’t have transparency in Iraq and any approvals/votes in Parliament are only for show. Everything that needed to be said, any criticism one politician had for another were all done behind closed doors. The newspaper reports only what it’s told to report, and usually days or weeks after the fact.

I've had boots on the ground in that area of the world, and I know first-hand how they operate. So if the newsies want to be on Noah’s Ark (The RV), they need to quit with the folly of trying to be on the cutting edge via the newspapers, and get out on the dock. It's starting to rain, the ramps are being pulled in, and the doors are shutting. Besides, trying to make sense out of all that stuff will "Dwive YOU Cwazy!"

I too think everything is on hold until this gets through. It should have been completed yesterday, and maybe even the day before that. China can't have a huge announcement until the RV hits the bank screens. The RV rate and details couldn't be announced in prayers this morning in Iraq, and many other announcements world-wide are on hold.

Have a great day – hope this day sees this happening, the parties erupting, and everyone lovin' each other instead of gnawing on each other like a pack of junkyard dogs. It’s there, ripe for announcement and cash-in, but Murphy and Murphy’s Law has besieged us. The "Law of Averages" is now swinging in our favor!  God Bless

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum