Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bruce D Call Notes  2/23/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce D Call Notes  2/23/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Bruce D Call Notes  2/23/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce D Call Notes  2/23/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce D Call Notes  2/23/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce D Call Notes  2/23/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce D Call Notes  2/23/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce D Call Notes  2/23/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce D Call Notes  2/23/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce D Call Notes  2/23/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce D Call Notes  2/23/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce D Call Notes  2/23/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce D Call Notes  2/23/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bruce D Call Notes  2/23/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bruce D Call Notes  2/23/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bruce D Call Notes  2/23/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bruce D Call Notes  2/23/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Bruce D Call Notes  2/23/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Bruce D Call Notes  2/23/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Bruce D Call Notes  2/23/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Bruce D Call Notes 2/23/17

3 posters

Go down

Bruce D Call Notes  2/23/17 Empty Bruce D Call Notes 2/23/17

Post by Ssmith Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:22 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 2017, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call. Welcome all that have just come in and all those who have listened to especially those from the banking community, over 1000 on the call not only from North American, but also banking institutions and financial communities from all over the world who are listening. We are speaking to people from that community and also we are speaking to currency holders who are looking forward to exchanges and the redemption of their ZIM here shortly. We thought we had information that we would be ready to go before now, but it looks like we are very close to a start. Some of the information I going to give you indicates we have our start. I just want to get into that in a minute.

Bruce: I want to thank people who I have heard who have listened to the call last Tuesday, couple nights ago, that were representing our Government and some other important people who are doing their very best to see that this is actually done and actually put into practice this blessing, and actually bring this thing to us. We had some VIP personalities that were tuned in and I want to thank them personally of taking the time to listen in to the call. It means a lot to us because it shows us you are interested in this whole process and interested in what we have on our minds and on our hearts in going forward into humanitarian projects that we have discussed like Rebuild America. I was very pleased to hear that. It was a very positive a bit of information that came to me about that.

Bruce: As far as everything else goes I will say that our new President is very positive about this moving forward. My understanding is that President Trump is actually doing everything in his power which is substantial as we know to move this thing through and get it done now. We are very encouraged to hear that. I just want to pass thanks along to the President.

Bruce: Let’s talk where we are now and what has transpired since Tuesday. Let’s start with Iraq for right now. We know that things have occurred in the liberation of Mosul. We know that there been a number of troops. We know we had as much as 18,400 troops from the United States in there to really push and do a door to door visitation in Western Mosul to take the very last ISIS people out. That exodus was taking place into Syria where we understand Russian special forces and possibly other special forces where there to help them on their way. So that was very positive.

Bruce: We heard 3 days ago now actually that the banks in Mosul were up and running. I believe the Mosul airport is up and running now. Things are returning more toward normal now. I can’t speak of the actual surrounding areas of the city. I don’t know how much work the city needs in terms of infrastructure. I believe it needs a whole lot. At least in the day to day operations from what I understand are back in place.

Bruce: There have been a few little announcements in main stream news here about the restoration of Mosul being taken back which is very positive. I believe of what we are looking for is regarding Iraq is a couple of announcements that may come out on Saturday from what I understand. We are really for some announcements. One is for today or tonight which for sure I don’t know is an announcement is the THE announcement or not. We are looking for one tomorrow and one on Saturday. We think it really is Iraq announcement about Mosul on mainstream news is being held off until probably Saturday. That may be the case. I do not think that has anything to do with our release for us as the internet group let say to go in and begin our redemption process. Keep that in mind.

Bruce: Also it occurred to me today that the President Trump was going to address both bodies of Congress on Tuesday with an announcement. I don’t know what would be included in that. I would say this: Isn’t it interesting that speech on Tuesday is to occur on same day that we believe is the day for the public to start. It is the day we believe that the Forex is to open with new rates unless the Forex is pushed to March 1st. I am not sure. I am hearing the February 28th is the day the public is to start. So that is interesting and it is interesting with the timing for that speech to be made.

Bruce: We have been looking for some type of announcement from the Secretary of the Treasury, Steven Mnuchin regarding a new currency for the United States. We think the new so call Rainbow currency with multi colored different currency will need to be made before it is public. Not sure what the timing is. My understanding is that the new currency is been put in position last week or so in various locations. I believe that the redemption centers would be some of those locations so when we do get the Go-ahead, the new currency is there for us. As I mentioned on Tuesday call from what we understand is that $100 denominations in bundles of $2500. So $2500 bundles so that it can be small stakes of currency we can take as part of our redemption process. You don’t have to take it. You do not have to take it at all, but it is there. You can take $2,500, $5,000, $7,500, or $10,000. That would be the limit from what I understand for the cash you can take and go and leave with. That amount in stakes of $100”s is not a lot of volume of space of $100 bills. A stake of $100 bills would be an inch high, sort of like that. Not a whole lot. You can easily put those in your briefcase or purse and head on out of the redemption center. Only take the case if you feel comfortable with cash at home or wherever you want to keep it.

Bruce: In terms of timing: We have heard and it is through some information that I have not fully confirmed. I hesitate to say too much about it. Let/s go back. We have understood there have been occasions to roll this out over the last 4 to 5 days that have had attempts of a few hours here in one day, a few hours more the next day, a few more hours the next day. I know the amounts on this. The most important part of this is it was rolled out and stopped three times in a 4 day process. Rolled out and stopped. The reason it was stopped was to catch people that were trying to gain the system. They were trying to take advantage and make money on the system as it was being rolled out and as it was not completed. A number of arrests, average of 400 around the globe took place each of those three days. That would be 1200 arrests from what I understand took place in that period of time. The only reason I bring that up is we know there have been many attempts to roll this out in the past. I know that in the past there were executive orders that were put out over 115 times to stop it. Executive orders. There is only one person that does it isn’t there. That was in the past.

Bruce: Now let us go to present. In the present now the process has been put into a system by Herculean efforts. This roll out we understand started yesterday afternoon and has competed or is continuing to go even at this time in a very positive unstopped, everything is running like a top manner right now. So much so that we believe we had a go time, an actual start time of the GCR. We usually use the term Global Currency Reset or sometimes we use RV/GCR. We look at the Global Currency Reset or sometimes people call it Global Reset to include 6 currencies or so in the first basket. Might have one or two more that we are not aware of that make it into that first basket. Of course we know the Iraqi Dinar is in there. The Indonesian Rupiah is in there. We understand the Zimbabwe dollar is there, and the Vietnamese Dong is in there. We understand that the Iranian Rial maybe in it as well. There may be a change here and there in that.

Bruce: We believe from what we are hearing, I hate to say it is unconfirmed. I am going to call it not totally substantiated yet to me that at 17:00 hours Greenwich Mean time which would be 5pm today in London. London is not too far from Greenwich. So the same time zone. That the GCR effectively was started if you will according to Christine Legarde who is as you know is the Managing Director of the IMF, International Monetary Fund. We are pleased to suggest that it may have begun according to what we have heard. We know large monies have moved so that bonds can be purchased as well as bonds and baskets of bonds could be made liquid either now or shortly. This would be additional to those we know who have been transacted for the last month or more because a lot of bonds especially historical gold bonds were transacted in order to fund these large tranches that put liquidity in the Paymaster’s accounts to begin our actual currency exchanges. Not to mention to move funds in so the humanitarian funding sources could be made liquid which has happened to some extend. There is more to come but there has been that situation.

Bruce: We know some of the groups, ZIM platforms have funded, been paid out, but yet we know the money is not accessible. We believe the start of this should make those funds accessible now. That is sort of where we are. It is sort of the liquidity is about to come to everyone. You say what does that mean for me, mean for us? My understanding is that this process is moving through and it is a process that may take several days to get total fruition. We on the other hand who are waiting for a toll free number to call and set our appointments for redemption and currency exchanges. That is all we are waiting for.

Bruce: Now we may see an announcement from our new Secretary of the Treasury Steven Mnuchin. We may need see that before we get the actual 800 number or let us call it a toll free number in which case my understanding is that announcement is probably a pre-recorded announcement. It can be aired any time. We will be looking for that. We will look for that in the news. We will look to see that occurs. That could be a good sign for us.

Bruce: Now let see what else is going on in terms of our Go-time. We know that once we get a toll free number and if I am honored enough to get that number I will certainly adhere to whatever protocols come with it. I will put it out on the website: thebigcall.net as indicated if that is permitted and I will certainly send it to a few other sites as permitted so we will have it. I think they want the information to come out very slowly. Not just super quick so the whole world can see. We will just have to see how they intend to do that. Certainly we will put it out as indicated. We are looking forward to be able to do that. I would love to say this would be a celebration call, but so far since I don’t have that number we just going to say that celebration call will be a pre-recorded call that we will put on our website and have available for you as a 15 to 20 minute celebration call as soon as we get the number and have time to do that.

Bruce: Right now we are at a situation that the redemption centers are still on active status. When the toll free number comes out to us they will go from active status to engage statues to receive customers if you will for exchange. We are looking for that transition to take place.

Bruce: What other thing to keep in mind this is for our banking friends and financial partners that are out there. Not only from Wells Fargo and HSBC, the two lead banks in this set up, but also Bank of America, Citibank, Chase Bank. Also our Canadian partners to the north Royal Bank of Canada, TD Bank, and Scotia Bank. There are others like Moco Pocia, ANZ which is Australia and New Zealand Bank, others and others. I am going to say this to our banking partners. I know you have done the training and even in the branches for the public. I know you have massive training for the redemption centers. I am going to ask hopefully the banks we work with when we get out of the redemption centers and have wires that we initiate and I plan to do one wire to my small bank from my initial appointment from the redemption center and I going to let my bank know what I going to send and so on. Hopefully with the new CIPS system and the Swift system highly fully interrogated into the Cips system by the way.

Bruce: Hopefully the banks will welcome the funds coming to them with these bank wires, because we don’t want to see holdups of these legitimate funds coming from these exchanges held up for some reason on the way to our destinations whether it be to a Tier 2, Tier 3, Tier 4, etc. bank as we begin to diversify some these funds, or hydrate an account to pay some bills off, or do whatever. We know that there is going to be a lot of money moving around from these exchange. We already have had incredible amounts sent as tranches to Wells Fargo, HSBC, and AIIB has initiated a lot of that and they are great banking partners for all of us as well as People Bank of China has been directly through AIIB.

Bruce: What I am saying is I hope that our banking partners will help to make those bank wire transactions smooth with pre-advice to receiving banks or something to let them know this is coming and a lot of money. It is what it is. Get use to it because there will be large amounts transacting from place to place.

Bruce: Now let us talk about rates. I heard about even a higher new rate on the ZIM dollar on the screens that would be a non NDA rate. It is 7 cents higher than it was a few days ago. That is a really good sign. It is moving up. I heard what we would call market rates on the dinar and dong that are substantially higher than what we understand what that international rate in the dinar would be. We have heard the rate on the dinar in country meaning on those QI cards or Smart cards or debit cards, is to approach to get close to $5 in Iraq in country. That would be a rate that would be on all of their cards all across the country. I don’t know if there are quite there yet, but that is the rate they what to look for, getting close to that.

Bruce: The rate that I am talking about on the screens showing, I think on back screens at the banks is quite a bit higher than that, over 4 times that. That is real encouraging that the currencies are trading up. This is all to level the playing field all over the world. It is really going to be interesting as we level the playing field trade between our country and other countries with currencies to sort of level out to give 3rd world countries a better shot at economic development, and, economic reform. Looking forward to that. A lot of our projects will take us internationally even though we will start here in United State with Rebuild America a lot of our work will take us into South and Central America, the Caribbean, parts of Africa, and places beyond that. I am sure some of you have plans in India and other countries in the Far East. Let us see how that comes together. I know as the Big Call we will have a way to reach and stay in touch and communicate what projects we will be doing, and when and where we will be doing them.

Bruce: In terms of where we are if this info is true and Christine Legarde has either made an announcement or indicated the start of the Global Currency Reset as of 5:00 Greenwich mean time today, we are in a great place. We know that the process itself is working and has not been stopped, and is in process. You know why this is working this Herculean effort? It is because it is part of the CIPS system that has completely intergraded the new Swift System. It is a very strong system that was built from the ground up and now it has incorporated all the Swift system and now we have a very strong way to roll this out. Our understanding is probably the system completed in time for a 5pm Greeenwich mean time start today.

Bruce: With that being said we should be in a very good mood. Could we celebrate? I think we could celebrate in a sense, but I think we will really celebrate when the toll free number is made available and then we can go in and exchange. Of course we will celebrate on the way out. We keep our celebration kind of cool. We do not want to draw attention to ourselves as we exit the redemption center. We don’t want to carry on or go crazy at a bar or restaurant. Just keep it all on a down load guys.

Bruce: Most of you will sign NDAs and want higher rates on the ZIM. Hopefully you will be interested in negotiating something much much higher, but you need to have the projects outlined to your people staffed at the redemption center to negotiate and get that higher rate. If you don’t have too many of your projects to talk about, we do have Rebuild America which you can partner with us on. No I am not asking for money. I would never do that. That is not my style. I would say this that if we do something which what we intend to do around the United States with 5,000 listeners of the Big Call from 50 states, looking at rebuilding 100 cities, towns or communities in each state in the United States. We will need some help. What I plan to do several towns of my own. Others may want to do that. That is what we are looking for. We are looking to do similar things throughout the country.

Bruce: How we going to do that? We are going to partner with people like Home Depot, Lowes, Sutherlands, Menards, and others throughout the country in building. There will be many others like Kohlers, other companies we will partner with. What we are going to do is say we are going to pick up a number of lots in a neighborhood, run down properties in a neighborhood, and start with one neighborhood in each city. Pick those properties up. If they need to be raise we get them raised. If not we rehab those properties, and make them really nice just as others around them. Essentially we rebuild America as one home, one family, one neighborhood one at time whether it is in a community of 1,000 or whether it is a community of 10,000 or 50,000 or a city of 1 to 10 millions. We are going to need some participation to do that.

That is what I am talking about. I may start in one place in the country and somebody else let’s say start in Albuquerque, New Mexico, or in Denver, or in a portion of let say anywhere in Ohio. I want to work in the coal belt. I want to get started there. We got people that know people that want to start in Kentucky, parts of Ohio, Pennsylvania, and parts of West Virginia. Oh my gosh, West Virginia needs it for sure.

Bruce: Guys let’s get in there and rebuild. Look guys, some of those places that don’t have homes to speak of . They may have mobile homes that have started to wear down. We can start there. We can rebuild the communities, one neighborhood at a time. We will figure out ways to do it. We will figure out ways to do it. We want to innovate technology, new building techniques which we have a lot of those. We haven’t discussed all of them yet. Some of them is guarded right now. We got some of that technology. We got free energy that is going to come out. We will look forward to that. We got quite a bit to bring out. I am looking forward to that, forward to Rebuild America. It does dovetail with the president’s initiative in making America is Great. This is one reason we are going to partner with companies around the United States and partner with each other and partner with our banks. Maybe we will be able to create some form of infrastructure bonds as well with our banking partners. I know you are listening out there and going Oh Yes, Bruce don’t worry about that. Bruce we can do that. I know what you are thinking. Let’s get some bonds. Look are we going to look to profit from this? No, we do not need the profit. We got profit. We need to become people that are helping others. That is what we will be doing. We will be philanthropists, builders trying to help.

Bruce: Is there a way for other people that might not have been blessed or be part of the chosen ones, the Cos as those holding ZIM are. Let say people find out what we are doing and say I kind of like that. I like what this group is doing. We will do it anonymously in the process as we can. I will be honest about that. We are not trying to draw attention of ourselves regarding that. We going to try to do so it as anonymously as we can. Not draw attention to ourselves, but when the word does get out and people see what we are doing, and they I want to be part of this. They can participate maybe in the purchase of these bonds to rebuild infrastructure in the United States. I am looking for our banking partners create opportunities. They want to make 4 to 6 percent return on my money safely and maybe make it tax exempt in my state, my community and set that up where we got those offerings. We can have regular everyday folks who want decent return on their money and haven’t been able to make it except in the stock market as today, Look how great the market is. Didn’t we make a higher number today? I think we set a records on that. I think today it went up over 28,000. It has all been since President Trump was inaugurated. They are calling it the Trump Rally. Rightly so. See how far it goes. This is an opportunity you of those who are in the banking community can talk about and see if there is a way to make it happen. I think it be cool if you can do that.

Bruce: We are in good shape. We are set to go. We are ready. Our redemption personnel are ready. Even the local banks are ready for the public when ever their start is which we think is February 28th. Do we need to begin before they go? We think so. Yes, that is the case. I know they want to bring that ZIM in first. I don’t blame them. So that being discussed, I just want to say we are in a great place and I want to thank all of our partners out there and all the people on the Big Call for being part of this with us. It is going to be a milestone we are going to hit here. It will be a new paradigm that we are going to step into. We are looking forward to it.

Bruce: I just got a call which indicated something I want to bring to you in the way of some Intel at the very end of the call. That is I understand that approximately at 9pm EST which was the start of the Big Call, that Iraq began their monetary reform on their CBI website. So what they are doing now in trying to update and possibly put out new rates I hope essentially is the trigger for also not only the RV for the dinar, but sort of a trigger for the rest of the currencies in the basket as well. I am excited that news came through. I think that is a good sign. We will just keep an eye on it. Some of you guys might want to catch the CBI website or whatever the site is to monitor and see if the rates do change overnight. We are hearing some very positive things today about the fact we are in it. In the process now. That it started. That is another indication right there.

Bruce: I wish I had a toll free number to give it to you right now. I don’t. I have heard I am suppose to get it. If I do get it as intended I will certainly put it out for you. Check back to the Big Call website: thebigcall.net. Check it for a celebration call that will be recorded between now and Tuesday. Hopefully we won’t be doing a live call Tuesday, but a recording call in the near future that you can listen to and be able to see the number. The number will not only be in the call but also on the website. We will make room for it on thebigcall.net website.

Bruce: I just want to tell you we are in really good shape for this to roll out. We are looking for an announcement of not only about our new currency I believe to come from our Secretary of Treasury, Steven Mnuchin, and also looking for an announcement tomorrow and also a couple of announcements on Saturday. Looks like Iraq has begun their process of economic monetary reform through their CBI website. We will see what transpires possibly overnight or possibly the next day or so. I think we are in a good place.

Bruce: I want to thank everybody for listening. I want to thank our banking partners, and people in the financial world out there, and our international listeners. This is a global event. You guys know that or else we would not call it a Global Currency Reset. We are looking for that resetting to move through it the exchange process and move into our own new world, our own paradigm.

Bruce: I want to say you know and you have a lot of information the last 6 years since I been doing calls, and really there is quite a bit you have. Just bring it all to mind. When you are in your exchange process and if you for some reason forget something, first of all do not forget your identification, your driver’s license, your passport if you have one. Also a utility bill that shows where you live. Bring your currency. If you have a presentation, bring a 1 to 2 page outline of what it is you plan to do in way of humanitarian projects.

Bruce: I want to remind you guys don’t forget we are going to work with veterans with our Veterans Retreat Network. I am going to do something else that is special called the Veterans Resource Network, I going to do that too separately. Don’t forget we have humanitarian projects, and we got miniteries we will be working with. Who is going to be the greatest hire of verterans in the country? Probabl the Veterans Retreat Network. We have major plans.

Bruce: I was thinking about the fact the word today is Jobs, Jobs, Jobs. The President’s mantra has been it is what they are talking about. I imagine that was since the campaign and beyond, and it is very important. We want our people gainfully employed. We want our people earn decent wages with full time jobs so on. Now all that being said and that is coming, we will have a lot to do with that. We are going to employ people. We are going to create new job opportunities. Don’t forget that as part of your presentation. Try to estimate what it is you are talking about over the next 5 to 10 years. If you can do it for 20 to 50 years, do that. Don’t blue sky it. At the same time you got 5 to 6 million people that might be working now. Not everybody is working, but some of these people might be working. You know what you might be changing your position. You might not be working where you are working if you are working for a company. If you have your own business you may decide to keep it or you may decide to sell it. You may decide it is not worth keeping and you might just shut it down. In any event you going to create through your movement from the job market you are creating new job opportunities. Just from us exiting from the job market itself we can create an extra 4 to 5 million jobs, just from our absence.

Bruce: Now what they have not calculated is how many people out there have been gifted currency that might also be in the position that we are in as the internet group and not to mention the public. That is where the 5 to 6 million currency holders are. I think that is higher now. If you have gifted and you check you have gifted another 15 to 20 people or whatever that total is, that is another group of people maybe working that maybe leaving their jobs as well. There may be 15 to 20 million people that will move from the job market into philanthropy business as we are. We are going to have jobs, but our job is going to be to help people through philanthropical means. Through giving into ministry. Through humanitarian projects like Rebuild America. That is going to be our job. If we want to have a job that is it.

Bruce: Our compensation is going to come from directly from God. We are going to be blessed beyond means, beyond measure, and not need to really work for profit. We will make profit from the banks that will have the funds in them. We will make money quarterly that will be coming out in way of interest is the way we will earn our money that is in our trust. All of that is great. We will have that. I don’t think we will be able to out give God. Please plan on setting your sites high for a lot of giving, a lot of giving to people, giving into ministries. Whatever it is in your heart go and pray about to God to do that. I think we all will be going in that direction. Looking forward to it.

Bruce: We got a really good group here that has faithfully come in here for 6 years now and I am looking forward taking our new website putting it together with a new portal talk so we can talk about these ideas Rebuild America. Put it on our site. Veterans Retreat Network we will put on our site. We will have the ability to blog about it. We will bring ideas forward, technology, a one stop shop for all of that.

Bruce: (Bruce got another call) I took that last call. Everything is moving forward. I got some more information but nothing that I can bring right now that will change our situation too dramatically. So everything is moving through. We are looking forward to events that would bring this to us just as I said. Hopefully that will occur in the coming days. I hate saying coming days. Let just say in the very near future. Continue to hang in there.

Bruce: Thank you Sue, Bob, Pastor Steven, and Kent. Thank you Big Call listeners. Thank you Big Call universe for being faithful and staying with the call for so many years, and looking forward to what we all are looking forward to the redemption of these currencies.

Bruce: Everybody the blessing is nigh. We are almost home. Just hang in there a little longer and everything is going to be all new hopefully for you as it will be for all of us. With that being said thank you again for our partners out there. Thank you for our listening audience. Thank you for our banking partners around the world. Thanks everybody. Good to have everybody on the call again. Good Night All.

THANK YOU KINDLY BIG CALL AND BRUCE FOR ALL YOU BRING TO US ON YOUR CALL.

PS NOTE: FOR BRUCE: THIS I FEEL COMES FROM ALL OF US WHO HAVE BEEN LISTENERS, AND READERS OF YOUR NOTES: THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS FOR THE GUIDANCE AND LOVE YOU HAVE SHOWN ALL OF US. WE SEND YOU OUR LOVE, LIGHT, AND HUGS ALWAYS.

THIS IS FOR THE WEBSITES THAT ALLOWS BRUCE’S NOTES TO BE POSTED SUCH AS DINAR CHRONICLES AND DINAR RECAPS: THANK YOU, PATRICK, VERY MUCH AND THE PEOPLE AT DINAR RECAPS. I KNOW MANY READERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD READ THE NOTES AND WE ALL APPRECIATE THE ABILITY TO DO SO ON THESE TWO SITES.

LOVE, LIGHT, AND HUGS TO ALL,

PINKROSES

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bruce D Call Notes  2/23/17 Empty Re: Bruce D Call Notes 2/23/17

Post by Chaz Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:09 am

Yes, that figures that dinar recaps would post your nonsense, being a scammers website, and just think how ridiculously dangerous you are to people's mental health Bruce, causing chaos, lying to the flock on a constant basis, I don't think you beat SitRep in the funny department, but the funny farm, YES ! Your both ate up with evil, what say you Recaps, are they running close?
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Bruce D Call Notes  2/23/17 Empty Re: Bruce D Call Notes 2/23/17

Post by Oldtimer61 Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:26 pm

Imo, and I'm really surprised that it hasn't happened yet, that the flocks of sheep haven't rebelled and seeked vengeance against these Wacko scumbag scammers, who think they can hide behind a web site, a blog with a false identity, who think they are anonymous. These scumbag scammers should be very concerned as the end is closer than they could ever imagine.

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum